Status: <3

Of Love and Light

The Finish

We've lived long, walking these lands of snow and sand til we became as old as they might be. The sun has struck our eyes with truth, bright and burning, burning bright, many times. So many, sometimes it seemed the truth was as blinding as the white dreams we were born to.

The untruths...these untruths:

Your skin and mine together, close, melded; morning dew on window glass, moonlight on summer lakes. Wintry silk on fevered flesh. Simple, precious illusions we lose ourselves in; intoxicants for the wisening soul.

You see, the truth is in the flame. The heated tongues which lick and scorch from our insides, sizzling golden whips and switches that lash out from our eyes and pores in wily ways. Only tamed by the fire of another equally burning; when wild, simmering skin touches a twin in ferocity. Bright energy. Light energy. Yours and mine.

It's time that we walk the waters. Tread the open waves welcoming this union sultered, into the farther calling oceans.

Toward seas of oblivion with the depths of infinity, together - where we first did rise, apart.

Time we cool down, and melt back into one, magma people married igneously. Together, burning hands clasped and steadily dimming as we glide towards the ultimate blaze, awaiting us....silently.

At the edge of the world.