Status: Active. I'll be updating it slowly.

A Little Bit of Lust & a Whole Lot of Love

It all begins here.

"Cara, let's go! It's your last day of exam! Mr. Aaron had warned me to discipline you!" My mom yelled at me downstairs.

I ran downstairs hurriedly, holding my bag with my left arm, my lunch box with my right arm, and clamping my binder and some papers in between my left armpit. I get into the car and start to munch the bagel sandwich inside of my lunchbox.

No wonder I could really hear what she said even our distance was like 15 feet away, her voice is like- no I'm not gonna talk shit about her today. It's the last day of exam. Some say that being a bad daughter can lead to misfortune. And by some I mean my grandparents.

I really hope I can do the exam well. I mean, I had studied hard last night. 4 hours of studying math was really something to me. I had never done that before. I barely even study. I'm not good at school. I'm actually not stupid. I think I'm just...lazy. That's what all the teachers think about me; a lazybone.

"You're actually smart, Ms. Sedgwick. You're just lazy."

"You can actually get good grades if you're not being this lazy."

I can tell you all the sermons they told me, but you know, I'm too lazy to do that.

Sometimes I think about dropping out of school and starting a band. But we all know that I can't play any instrument, or even sing. I know it's easy to be a singer. My voice is not that bad though, I just need an auto-tune, but I don't wanna end up being a singer like Jason Derulo.

But have you ever heard of a band called The Maine? No? Okay, let me tell you. There's a band from Arizona. Jared and Kennedy are the guitarists, Pat is the drummer, Garrett plays bass, and John is the singer. The first time I listened to them was 2 years ago. And now they're my favorite band, ever. Their latest album, Pioneer, is the best album I've ever listened to. Okay, I'm gonna stop chattering about them. Because my mom was about to drop me in front of the school gate in a minute.

Luckily, I could see my bestfriend, Katy near the school gate. I immediately hopped off of the car and ran to Katy.

"Katy, wait!"

"Hey!" She turned to see me running to her like a dying snail.

"I'm-" I took a breath for a while and continued what I was gonna say, until I forget what it was. Damn.

"What?"

"Ahh, I forgot. Okay, let's get in."

We got in and went to our class. It was 2 hours until the bell rang and all the students got out of the class. I waited for Katy outside the class, and she finally came up.

"How was the exam?" She asked me, not leaving her eyes from the screen of her phone.

"Uh... not bad." I answered while checking my twitter feed.

"Goddammit." I and Katy spontaneously said in unison.

"What the fuck? Are they really gonna give away 2 free plane tickets to Arizona and let the winner to hang with them for a goddamn month?" Katy said in shock.

"Oh my god." I added, not knowing what more to say.

So, Pat, the drummer of The Maine just "tweeted" from his twitter and the band's twitter that they're going to give away 2 free plane tickets to the winner (plus a friend of the winner) and let them stay in their house for a month. The winner will also get to go to the band practices, soundchecks, and every show for the next unannounced tour. And all we have to do to win it is just: retweet a tweet.

The school break starts tomorrow and they will announce the winner the day after tomorrow. May the luck be in my favour.

❂❂❂


I really need someone to remind me to stop drinking too much coffee. Lack of sleep was all I got now. I had to go to Pat's house for a band meeting but I had't even slept. And then suddenly my phone rang, so I picked it up.

"John! Where are you? We're all already in Pat's house." Jared said.

"What? It's only 8, Pat said the meeting will be a 9?"

"But Pat and Tim will have a family reunion at 10, so we re-scheduled it. Maybe he forgot to tell you. Stop asking and just go here now!" And with that he hung up the phone.

I ran hurriedly to my car and drove to Pat's house. After an half hour of drive, I finally arrived in Pat's house. I soon parked my car and got into the house. I saw Mrs. Kirch in the living room so I greeted her and asked where the boys were. She said they were in the backyard so I quickly went there.

I saw them already discussing about something, and then they waved at me at the same time when they finally acknowledged my appearance.

"Sit here, John!" Pat said while placing a swivel chair beside him.

"We're talking about the contest we've talked about a month ago." He continued.

"Oh yeah, I remember. So, where are the winners gonna stay?" I asked them.

"Either in Tim's house, or yours." Kennedy answered.

"Mine? My house is still empty. I haven't even moved my stuffs there." I said in disagreement.

"We know, we know. So they will stay in Tim's house for 3 days, that's enough for you to move your stuffs, right? and then they'll stay in yours for the rest of the month. Ash wouldn't like those girls to stay in his boyfriend's house for more than 3 days." Garrett added.

I nodded not knowing what to say anymore. They're right. I and Tim are the only ones who have our own houses. And I don't have a girlfriend, so no one would complain if those girls stay in my house, right?
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if it is too fangirl-ish.

and pardon me for the bad grammar and/or spelling, english is not my main languange.

I'll make it more interesting though, I'll update it as soon as possible.

:-)