Status: Active. I'll be updating it slowly.

A Little Bit of Lust & a Whole Lot of Love

It was actually a rhetorical question.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I pinched my cheeks gently. I think my cheeks got reddened. I sighed as I memorized what I had said to John. He didn't seem like he hated me, but he also didn't seem like he liked me. I regretted a little bit of saying sorry to him. He seemed like he didn't actually care about what happened last night. Or maybe he just pretended to.

I heard someone knocking on the door. I opened the locked door knob to see Katy who was leaning on the edge of the door.

I raised my brow.

"C'mon! They're all waiting outside. We're going to drive around the block for jamba juice."

"What's jamba juice?"

"I've no idea. But Jared said it tastes...good? I don't know, we have to try it."

"Okay." And with that we walked hurriedly to the garage.

There were 2 cars in the garage. One is John's, and the other one is Tim's. Tim, Kennedy, Jared, and Pat were already inside Tim's car. John was sitting on the passenger seat of his car, and Garrett was already sitting beside John. We walked to Tim's car, and then Tim slided down the car window.

"Sorry girls, my car is not too big for more than 4 persons. You both can get in John's car." Tim said smiling at us.

"Oh, okay." I and Katy said in unison.

John's car? Could today get anymore awkward? I wonder what John thinks about me after I apologized to him.

We quickly got into John's car. Garrett turned back to smile at us. Then John looked at the rearview mirror and smiled at us too. I could see his mockery hidden by his smile.

When I asked if today could get anymore awkward, it was actually a rhetorical question.

After a few minutes, we finally arrived at Jamba Juice.

"Good evening. What'd you like to order?" The waitress asked Katy.

"I'd like to get...uh, wait a minute." Katy said to the waitress.

"Jared? What do you usually order?" She asked Jared.

"It always changes. But pomegranate paradise is good." Jared answered.

"Okay, I'd like to get a pomegranate paradise." Katy said to the waitress.

"Make it two." Jared said.

"Make it three." I added.

"Okay, so, 3 pomegranate paradise. Anything else?"

"I want a caribbean passion." John said.

"Me too." Garrett, Tim, and Kennedy said in unison.

"I want a five fruit frenzy." Pat said.

"Okay, so, 3 pomegranate paradise, 4 caribbean passion, and 1 five fruit frenzy. Please wait a few minutes." The waitress said.

After we got our orders, we sat down on the chairs. We chatted a little. Until Pat said something.

"John told me he had moved all of his stuffs to his new house. I think you both can move there tomorrow."

I choked.

"Tomorrow? Aren't we supposed to move there day after tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah, but the sooner the better." Pat answered.

"Oh." I nodded, not knowing what to say anymore.

❂❂❂


"Wake up, John!" I heard someone bugging my sleep.

"Uhh," I squirmed. "What time is it?" I asked.

"It's 9.30, we have to go to your house first before practice." Kennedy said patting my arm constantly.

I yawned.

"John, c'mon! When they're done swimming we're gonna go to your house."

"Swimming? Who are swimming"

"Tim, Katy, Cara, and Garrett."

I rubbed my eyes and tried to focus on what I was seeing. I couldn't really see it but I was sure as hell there was a girl with curvy body in bikini walking upstairs. Until I could finally see it clearly, that it was Cara. I widened my eyes.

"Duuude, seriously? Age gap is too big, duh." Kennedy said hitting my face with a pillow.

"What?!"

"No more talking, just go take a shower now!"

Soon I got my ass off of the couch and walked to the bathroom. When I was just an inch away from the bathroom door, I saw someone walking out of the bathroom. Yes, you guessed it right. It was Cara. No, you didn't guess that one right too. She was fully-clothed.

"Uh, hey." She said awkwardly.

"Hey. Can I get in?"

"Y-yeah. Sure." She said, stepping aside from the door.

I walked into the bathroom, locked the door, took off my clothes, and started to take a shower.

❂❂❂


After 15 minutes of drive, we finally arrived at John's house.

It is big, but not as big as Tim's. The backyard is bigger than Tim's, but there is no pool. After we looked around his house for a few minutes, John led me and Katy to our room.

"This is my room. Just ask me if you guys need some help." He said as we passed a white door.

"And this, is the room you guys are gonna stay for the rest of the month." He said as we stood in front of the door that was only 3 feet away from his room. Then he opened the door for us.

The whole room is painted beige. There's a california king bed next to a large size window. Briefly, this room is amazing.

"So, I can put these bags here?" John said placing our bags on the drawer beside the bed.

We were too busy looking side to side so we didn't answer him. I could feel that my mouth was open like a fool.

"Here's the room's key." John said grabbing my hand and placing a key in my palm.

I suddenly felt nervous when he grabbed my hand.

"Uh- uh, yeah." I stuttered.

"The guys are not gonna stay here too. So, if you guys need anything, just tell me."

"Okay."

"Okay, so... I'm gonna go downstairs to make lunch. Is it okay if we eat tomato soup and mac and cheese?" He said scratching the back of his neck.

No, stop. Don't do it. Don't scratch the back of your neck. That's too cute. Stop being adorable.

"Yeah, we like mac and cheese." Katy said.

"Okay, good." And with that he walked out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?

:-)

I might update it again next weekend.