Status: Just started. Please comment and let me know what you think!

It's All Over Now, Baby Blue.

Chapter Two.

Gerard leaned back in his chair and chewed on the end of his pencil anxiously. He’d finished his drawing of his poster…now he wanted to draw something else. But just what…he had no idea. His mind wondered to the boy that he saw out his bedroom window just before and he put the pencil to the paper, starting with his insane looking hair.

As he continued drawing his big pretty eyes, a knock came on his door and it opened as his brother, Mikey, poked his head through the crack. “Hey, Gee. Mom wanted me to come get you. Apparently we have new neighbors and she wants us to come meet them.” Gerard felt a blush come to his cheeks as he glanced back down at the drawing in front of him. Oh well, at least he would be able to get a good look at him before doing anything else to it.

The eldest Way brother stood from his desk and flicked the lamp off. “Rad. I’ll be down in a minute then.” Mikey nodded and closed the door, then Gerard started getting dressed. He pulled on some tight acid wash jeans and his brand new Iron Maiden tee, then he ran down the stairs, stopping short at the bottom since Mikey was in his way. In the next room he could hear his parents talking to two other adults with some heavier north accents. He scrunched up his nose and looked down at Mikey, who was peaking around the corner of the arch way into the living room.

“Gerard! Mikey! Come in here please.” That was their cue. Mikey pushed his glasses up on his nose and walked into the room, Gerard in tow. The second Gerard stepped into the living room he was floored by Frank’s presence. His stomach twisted and he could feel a blush creeping up the back of his neck while the other boy glanced at him, holding out his hand to shake. Wiping a clammy palm on his jeans, Gerard took it.

“Sup. I’m Frankie.” That lip ring…that nose ring. Oh god. His eyes were a beautiful hazel and his skin was flawless, save for a couple of tattoos littering it. Gerard? He didn’t have any tattoos or piercing. Needles gave him the total willies.

“Gerard. Call me Gee, please.” Frank licked his lip ring and nodded, going on to shake Mikey’s hand. Frank noted Gerard’s embarrassment, thinking it was kind of cute. Back in Jersey city he’d had a boyfriend. Well at least, an ex boyfriend. His name was Grant, but Frank soon realized that Grant just wasn’t his type and he dumped him. It wasn’t a bad break up though; they’d stayed friends.

Gerard wondered in the back of his mind what Frank thought of him. He seemed to be pretty indifferent when he introduced himself. A feeling of intrigue roused in the elder Way brother’s stomach and he looked at his feet while his parents and the Ieros had a talk. The three teens had moved over into the kitchen, sitting at the bar with each other, and Gerard was sitting between Frank and Mikey. He could feel his stomach twisting and turning - betraying him.

-

While the two families had instantly hit it off, Frank couldn’t help but feel an uncomfortable stir in his belly while he lay in bed. He raised his head a bit and rolled over onto his side, peering out the window and across the yard where he’d seen Gerard staring at him earlier that day. He smiled a little and sat up, ruffling his own hair. Looking at his dim alarm clock he found that it was 2:30 am. Sure he’d slept for a bit, but once he woke up, that was it. With a sigh he got up and shuffled across his red carpeted room to turn on the light.

The synthetic brightness burned his eyes a little and he grimaced while he tossed his body half way over a huge bin in search of his precious comics. There, he found them in the bottom of the box, wrapped up in a brown paper bag just like he remembered. Frank had to practically climb back out of the box before walking back over to his bed (which was sitting on top of the box spring, in the floor) and plopped down on his stomach.

Across the yard and just inside the window, Gerard sat half asleep…until a light flickering on caught his eye. He pulled the black curtain back and peered over to Frank’s window. His light was on and he could see the boy dive into a box then go back to his bed. So this kid had insomnia too, eh? Maybe they could be friends or something… Gerard shook his head and rubbed at his tired eyes.

What the fuck? He’d just met that boy earlier…but watching him now made his cock stir in his boxers. The 17 year old willed the painful boner to go away, but budge it would not. “Great,” he muttered, standing from his chair at his desk and going to lie on his bed that was pushed into a corner. He sat on the edge and bit his lip as he reached for his cock through the gap in his boxers.

Gerard fell back on his pillows, panting. “Fuck, fuck,” he barely whispered. He reached for his boxers he’d finally thrown across the room, once getting sick of them, and he wiped his thick and sticky cum from his fingers and palm, and stomach. The thought of seeing Frank tomorrow made his skin crawl in a nervous way. Of course Mikey had to tell Frank he could play the bass and invite him over for a jam session once the other boy voiced that he played guitar.

Gerard just shook his head at his brother’s doings and rolled onto his side to stare at his posters. Honestly - the only guy he could ever stand to jerk off to was his beloved Freddie Mercury. The fact that he’d actually gotten off to the thought of Frank sort of excited him. At the same time, it made him regret watching him so intently. He knew, in turn, it would make everything awkward. As he scratched the paint off the wall in front of him, he slowly drifted into a dreamless sleep, and dreaded being awoken in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter two for ya. I know it's getting off to a slow start, but I have ideas for this story! Also - I totally had to add on that little masturbating scene. ; ) Hehe. Please comment and let me know what you think of it! <3 This is rather important to me, after all.