But You're Beautiful to Me

Chapter 2

Mikey POV
"You always have to ruin everything Gerard! You know how long it's been since someone has been remotely intrested in being my friend?!"
I was going to let it slide, but Gerard thought something was up and wouldn't let it go. So I told him, and I made sure he wasn't going to like it.
"That's not my fault!" He said, "You should've told me you were having friends round if you were that bothered. I''m not going to change how I look because it gave some stuck up highschool kid the creeps."
I loved my brother, I really did. And that's why I didn't want him to get hurt. Our tiny town had never heard of gay people never MIND crossdressers. Gerard was very good at it. And I couldn't help but think it was going to get him into trouble.
"Gerard, that's not the point-"
"Then what is the point, Mikey?! I didn't exactly send him running for the hills! He stayed for another 2 hours! He can't be weirded out that much if-"
"I think he thinks you're a girl Gee."
"Wh-what?!"
"The conversation following the 'bathroom incident' was not long lived. But from what he said, he is either REALLY accepting, of he thinks you're my sister."
Gerard blinked and ran to his basment.

Gerard POV
What the hell?! Was I supposed to be offended that he thinks I look THAT girly, or pleased that it worked that well? It was only meant to be an experiment. To begin with... I nicked one of mums lipstick to try it on and, well, my love of Rocky Horror got the best of me. I wanted to see other peoples reactions. I'd only ever gone out dressed as a girl once, and it was far, far away from this narrowminded town, and it went pretty badly. Since then I realized that I really didn't care what clothes I was in, boys or girls, people were shitty either way. I still liked the skirts though... But I wasn't happy about dressing like that so close to home yet, people were so judgemental and word got around. Seeing Mikeys friend gawping at me in the hallway shocked the hell out of me. What could he possibly have been thinking?! But wait... Wasn't that the whole point of it in the first place? To see what people's reactions were? Now come to think of it, Frank obviously did think I was a girl considering he didn't say anything. Plus, he was seriously cute. Maybe I could make this work...