But You're Beautiful to Me

Chapter 4

Frank POV

"So, I met Mikeys sister yesterday,"

"I didn't know Mikey had a sister!"

"Me neither, is she hot?" We'd just finnished school and the three of us had gathered in Rays room as usual.

"You wouldn't BELIEVE how gorgeous she is-"

"I knew he had a *brother*..."

"Yeah, isn't he called Gerard or something?"

"ANYWAYS, I went round to their house yesterday to finnish my project with Mikey-"

"Where is Mikey?"

"I don't know... Didn't he say he was going to a funeral or something?"

"I think so..."
"Yeah! Gee told me that-"

"But he would've told us where he was going-"

Christ, would they ever shut up and let me finnish?!

"Will you please shut up for a second!" I yelled, "I'm trying to tell you that I got a date!"

They both stared at me for a few seconds, before they burst out laughing.

"Wait, are you trying to say you got a date with Mikey's hot older sister?" Bob said trying to hold back laughter,

"Yes!" I said indignantly, "Why is that so hard to believe?"

"Because you're Frank Iero. And you haven't had a date since you were 4 and your mum set you up on a play date with Jamia Nestor. And do I need to remind you how that ended? With her trying to shove lego down your throat after you knocked down her tower." Ray said with a smirk on his face.

Maybe they were right... Maybe Gee was just taking the piss out of me. She seemed so nice, but who was I kidding??
"I guess you guys are right..."

"Ofcourse we're right" Said Bob, "Now, we're having a Hammer House of Horror marathon next Saturday, so why don't you stay with us instead of getting stood up bby some girl?"
"Fine..." She really did seem so SO nice, but I wasn't going to be made a fool out of.
♠ ♠ ♠
lil shortie