But You're Beautiful to Me

Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

"FRANK. Open the FUCKING DOOR."

I couldn't believe the kid had stood me up! I spent three hours making myself lady-like for him, and then another half-hour waiting around my house for him. He didn't even have the courtesy to pick up the phone when I rang to see where he was. And trust me, it wasn't too fun rooting throught MIkeys room to find his number. I was seriously pissed off. I really wanted to see Bert's band, I'd promised, and I was going to miss them. So that's how I ended up in Frank's porch, hammering on his frontdoor.

"I said OPEN. The FUCKING. DOOR!" and finally he did. A groggy looking Frank shuffled round to door in pyjama pants to stare at me. DAMN he had a nice body. But at the time I was too angry to care.

"What's your problem?" he asked. LIke he didn't already know my fucking problem.

"My problem, Frank, is that I've been waiting at me house for the past hour waiting for you to show up! So don't act pissy with me. You're in the wrong here."

Whoa, I was pulling off the whole diva thing pretty damn well. Wait, why did he look so confused? Suddenly, I felt like I'd just stood on a puppy.

"What, you were serious?" he asked. No wait, he was WAY cuter than a puppy.

"Of course I was serious you idiot. What did you think, I was asking you out so I could laugh in your face?!" It sounded way harsher than it should've done, but I wasn't mad at him, I was mad at myself for assuming the worst.

Frank just shrugged and looked at the floor.

"Well are you just going to leave me standing here in the cold? How about I come inside and warm up for a bit, and you go get dressed. Maybe we can still make it for the last band." I said, reasurringly.

Frank's smile grew and he pulled me inside.