Status: If someone can do a layout for me becausr mine is really bad it would really help :]

Strange

Helping Her Grow Up

When I was nine years old my best friend's mum had a baby. They called this baby Joanna Judd. Harry adored his younger sister. Yes this is Harry Judd, drummer from McFLY. Dougie and Tom were also our best friends and when Jo was born we looked after her like she was all of our little sisters.

When Jo turned two Harry told us that she was going to have to start wearing glasses. She had a problem with her eye which could only be fixed through laser eye surgery. Sadly they would only do the surgery on people over 18. I would always tell Jo how cute she looked wearing her glasses because she used to get really upset and annoyed that she couldn't be "normal". Harry would always ask her what she actually meant by normal, nobody is normal. This sometimes made her feel better.

I think at the age of fourteen Harry was pretty fed up of having a little sister because she seem to always need looking after when he wanted to do stuff with his girlfriend or with us, as his mates. Jo must have gotten really upset because she looked up to Harry like he was a God or something.

When we were all turning nineteen Jo was just celebrating her tenth birthday. During the party Jo came up to me and whispered in my ear "See those girls over there? The ones crowded round the food table?" I nodded my head. "They keep taking my lunch money, blocking me in the corridors at school and taking the mickey out of my glasses and the way I act." As I turned to look at her I saw the tears streaming down her face. As I went to speak she stopped me to say "They told me they would stop if I got them free tickets to see McFLY and they got to meet you lot as often as they like."

I was shocked how evil ten-year old girls could be. The only problem was that I wasn't intelligent enough to work out what to do and I should talk to Harry first as it is his sister. As I was thinking about finding Harry, Dougie and Tom, to ask for their help, I did the most comforting thing to Jo which was to pick her up and hold her close to my chest. We found Tom and Dougie first because they were messing around with a group of ten-year old boys.

"Oi!! Tom!!!! Dougie!!!!!! Come here. Where's Harry we have a pretty big problem but I don't know what to do, and I can't do anything with out Harry." After I told them everything they whispered to me that Harry had left to go upstairs with his girlfriend. He left to have sex with his girlfriend at his younger sister's birthday party. I was annoyed as hell. When Harry finally returned, looking like he had been dragged through a hedge backwards, we told him everything and he took Jo from me and gave her the biggest hug ever before taking her over to see their mum and dad. Soon after we had told all the relevant people about what was going on the bullying stopped and Jo went back to being her normal, bubbly, over talkative self.

At the age of eleven Jo was worried because not only was she moving up to secondary school her parents thought it would be better if she was sent to a private, posh boarding school where she wouldn't get bullied or swarmed by McFLY fans, well that's what her parents thought. Jo was allowed home at the end of each term to see her family which was about the only plus. When Jo found out that the next five years of her life would be spent away from her family and friends she wasn't impressed. I don't really know what happened at the boarding school apart from the fact that she only had one boyfriend, due to the fact that she went to an all girl's school. When Jo arrived back home for her summer holidays when she was fourteen she had most definitely changed. She wasn't the girl who looked up to her brother and was too scared to wear make up because she thought she would end up looking like one of the monsters out of Monsters Inc. Fourteen and she's wearing just enough make up to make it look natural and not like a slut. Jo had started to wear shorts and skirts a lot more as well which really suited her. These also gave you a real look at the length of her legs. They seemed to go on forever.

During this summer Jo spent it with McFLY recording our latest album because her parents had gone to the Alps for a six-week skiing holiday in their chalet. Jo always loved it at the studio because she got to learn how to produce an album or we would teach her Bass, Drums or Guitar. Even when we weren't in the studio, she always came to the skate park with us because she had always wanted to learn how to skateboard. She was becoming a bit of a pro.

One day during lunch break we were all sat chatting away when Dougie asked Jo "You got any celebrity crushes that you and your mates drool all over????"
We all laughed at the strange and out of the blue question Dougie had asked.

"Well I don't know because I can't really drool all over my brother like all of my friends do 'cos that's just creepy and weird. I think they do it on purpose just to bug me."

"Jo why don't you drool all over me I don't mind. Danny wouldn't either and as you know Dougie would loath in the fact that you were drooling all over him because of how weird he is!!!" Tom told us.

We all laughed apart from Harry who looked up from his meal only to tell us "Jo DON'T even think about drooling over them they are all way too old to be your boyfriends so don't try anything. But if your friends want I can do each of them a signed photo with a personal message on."

Jo smirked at his little dig at her before looking at Dougie and saying "Dougie babes, I'm sorry but this has to be the end because my big brother is so ignorant and won't let us stay together now. So thanks for the perfect relationship and goodbye."

Before Dougie could even reply Tom butted in shouting "How dare you Dougie? You said we were tight and you would never cheat again."

Everyone in the room started to hysterically laugh before Fletch came and told us that we had to get back into the studio. Jo and Dougie wanted a piggy back race so I had Dougie while Harry had Jo. Harry won but that as obvious because Jo was so much lighter than Dougie.

I don't know what it was about Jo but somehow she would always make me feel better when she was around. I wrote so many songs about her which to everyone were about ex girlfriends or random girls that I had one nighters with. I really think that I was starting to fall for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi this is my first story that I have written on here so I hope you all like it.

I really enjoy comments because they help me make the story better.

I will add when I have time or when I have comments.

Adds will probably be once a week or quicker if I have comments