Status: If someone can do a layout for me becausr mine is really bad it would really help :]

Strange

Being In A Band

Incase you hadn't realized I am Danny Jones from McFLY. We have always been in a band together since the age of eight or nine, roughly when Jo was born. Harry really wanted to be in a band to give his younger sister something to look up to him for. Tom chose our name because of the legendary film Back To The Future. We started off just covering our favourite bands or popular songs at the time. We mainly covered Bruce Springsteen and Blink 182 because those were mine and Dougie's favourite artists.

At the age of 13 Dougie and I got into the Skateboarding scene, we went out and brought skateboards and became legends at it. As Jo grew up and started getting older we began teaching her the basics.

Aged sixteen to seventeen we were signed to this label and were assigned this crazy manager called Fletch. Fletch was mad enough to allow four sixteen to seventeen year olds to live together in a massive house by themselves. It was great and after a few years we were one of the top teen bands in Britain. Even Jo's friends at boarding school were obsessing over us especially Harry. This used to annoy her because we were all her best mates and she found it creepy that her friends who had never met us new nearly as much about us as she did.

We were and still are the pretty big. We tour almost every year and nearly always sell out. It gives you a pretty amazing buzz. The feeling you get is a feeling I don't think I could ever get bored of. I love going on stage and reading all the signs that people make and spend time and effort on. Some of my favorites have to be "DOUGIE, PULL DOWN YOUR MCFLY'S AND SHOW US YOUR POYNTER" or "HARRY BANG ME LIKE YOUR DRUM". The signs always make me laugh but some can be really embarrassing.

Tours are the best part of being in the band. They are just like being on a lads weekend away only for like a month or more. We would always go out, get smashed and have to play a show the very next day. We were always able to get any girl we wanted and could have a different one every night. It was never a problem.

Now-a-days I still love the tours but I don't go out and get smashed and hammered every single night because at home I have a wife and 2 children waiting for their daddy to get home. Plus Tom always brings Giovanna along because he wants to constantly keep an eye on her ever since he got her pregnant on their honeymoon but that's another story for another time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait. I have had loads of homework from school and I was getting ready for my birthday. (Which is today)

As today is my birthday and I woke up early I wanted you to have and add.

Please remember to comment and subscribe

Thanks Jo