Status: If someone can do a layout for me becausr mine is really bad it would really help :]

Strange

America Part 2

As I asked Jo what she wanted to drink I smirked knowing that she would be sensible and ask for something non alcoholic, which I why I ignored her request for Lemonade completely. I walked over to the bar and asked for a pint of beer and a pint of summer berry cider (the cider was for Jo because she always told me how much she loved the flavour of it).

As I paid Dougie walked over and looked questioningly at the two drinks in my hand.
"Mate why have you brought cider and beer when we all already have drinks?" He asked

"It's for me and Jo you idiot, I have beer and she has cider ... Don't tell Harry though because he will flip if he finds out I have been buying drinks for Jo,"

"Chill dude I won't say anything so long as you don't do anything stupid with her."

I smiled at Dougie and walked back over to Jo.

"Danny I asked for Lemonade not this .... What is this?" She looked at me suprised

"Cider, your favorite" I winked as I took a sip of my beer. She smiled at me as she took a mouthful of her cider and lent over the table to give me a kiss on the cheek as a thank you.

As we were drinking we got onto the subject of bands and music. Before long we got into a full blown debate about who was better 'All Time Low' or 'Green Day'. I was on the Green Day side of the arguement (Although I know and get on well with All Time Low) because Green Day were one of the first/original Punk-Rock bands. Jo however disagreed completely and at one point brought up a point that suggested that McFLY were just a rip off/ cheaper version of All Time Low. When she said this I picked her up and chucked her into the pool. She screamed and shouted whilest trying to hold in a laugh, causing a lot of attention to be thrown our way. In the end we were asked to leave the pool area by hotel staff.

To appoliges to Jo I went to our hotel room, while she went to Harry's to spend some time with Izzie and her brother, and ran her a hot bath so that she would be able to relax and chill out for however long she wanted. While the bath was running I thought it would be a good idea to have a shower so I did. As I walked out of the bathroom with a towel hung loosely around my hips, Jo walked into the hotel room.

"Umm... D-danny... Sorry ... I'll go back to Harry's room and you can text when your changed" Jo blushed as she spotted me

I jumped at her voice "Shit Jo you scared me... but don't go .... I just ran you a nice, hot bubble bath that you can go and relax and unwind in. It's also to appolige for chucking you into he pool earlier." I smirked remembering just how funny her splashing around in the pool was.

Jo smiled, hugged me as a thank you before running around the room collecting some of my sweat pants and my hoodie plus a towel. Then she went into the bathroom to enjoy her long bath.

Half an hour later Jo emerged from the bathroom with my clothes on and her hair pushed neatly into her new pink beanie hat to go with her hair which she must have just dyed black with bright blue and flouresent pink highlights. She looked stunning. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

She giggled nervously "Danny, you okay??? You're staring??? Do you not like my hair??"

"What? Oh sorry I was just thinking thats all. Your hair looks beautiful though." I smiled at her sheepishly.

"Wanna talk about whats on your mind?" She asked as she sat down next to me

"Nah ... it's okay... I was just thinking about Georgia that's all." I lied. I didn't want to lie, but I had to. To save mine and Jo's relationship as best friends. I couldn't say that really I was thinking about her and how beautiful and amazing and perfect I thought she was. I couldn't just say to her that I really fancied her because I didn't want my best friend to hate me. I would prefer to keep my feelings secret than to lose my best friend.

"Awe Danny you always will think of her because you only broke up the other month" She cuddled into my side hoping to comfort me so I automatically pulled her tightly against me, "I still think of HIM that way too, I still miss HIM, I still wish HE wouldn't have cheated and HE was cuddled up in bed with me every night."

I looked down at her and saw she was crying silently so I just kissed her forehead and held her closer.

"Don't worry Darling. He didn't deserve you and how ever much you wish he didn't, he cheated on you and proved that he didn't really love you."

She looked up at me with a teary smile "How can you be so perfect???"

I smiled and turned it into a joke "Because I am Danny Jones and I am where perfect started."

We cuddled, talked and watched a couple of films until about midnight and we both decided it was time for bed. So while Jo went and got in bed and moved the cushions around on the sofa so that they were comfy.

"Night Jo Sleep tight" I said

"Night Danny Don't let the bed bugs bit" Jo said back

After about two hours of sleep I was woken up by the sound of someone crying "Jo....Jo are you okay???"
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this chapter 5 times and each time it got deleted :(
Thanks for my 4 subscribes I'm really happy now (you made my day) so thank you
And so much love and thanks to foREVer Tegan (I think thats your name sorry if its wrong) for being my first commenter and recommender
I'm sorry this has talked so long to come out Writers Block is such a curse :(

My little thing to make you smile:
"Hope is the little voice that whispers 'maybe' when the whole world is shouting 'No"