Status: If someone can do a layout for me becausr mine is really bad it would really help :]

Strange

Happy Birthday Princess

As requested by Harry, I had the job of looking after Jo and trying to keep her in the hotel room for as long as possible once she had woken up so that they could get her surprise ready.

I woke up first and I saw that there was already a text on my phone reminding me to stay with Jo and not to let on what everyone else was doing. I turned over in bed, after checking my phone, and wrapped my arms back around Jo's waist thinking about how I wished I could do it everyday. She mumbled something incohearent so I moved forward,lent over here shoulder anmd whispered in her ear "Happy Birthday Princess"

She turned around and smiled at me "Thanks Danny. Not just for wishing me a happy birthday but for last night too"

I smiled back at her and kissed her forehead "I told you the other day, if you need me, I'll always be there. Now I want a proper cuddle from the birthday girl!"

Jo shuffled closer to me and snuggled into me. We stayed like this for at least thirty minutes before I heard Bruce Springsteen's Born To Run blare across the room, which meant that my phone was ringing.

"Hello?" I mumbled down the line wondering who was calling because I never bothered to check.

"Danny, Harry asked me to ring you and check that you were awake because you never replied to our text message"

"Izzie don't worry, I saw the message and then saw that Jo was still asleep so I went back to sleep, but if you're nearly ready for us we can get up now?" I asked her wondering how they had managed to get everything done so quickly

"Oh... Um... Okay. If you two are want to have a longer lie in then I can always text you just before we need you. That way you and Jo will have plenty of time to get ready." Izzie said

"Yeah that's good. Jo has just fallen back to sleep so text us about twenty minutes before you need us. Is that okay?" I asked Izzie as I looked at Jo because she had started to snore softly.

"Okay Danny. Don't be late. Bye"

"Bye Iz," I put the phone down and started to fall back to sleep again.

Later on I was woken up by something wet licking down my neck. I looked down to see Jo smirking at me. I checked my phone to see a text from Izzie and Harry, saying that we needed to start getting ready, that was sent ten minutes before hand.

"C'mon up now, we have to go and meet you brother for a suprise so get in the shower quickly we have to meet them in ten minutes." I smiled over at Jo.

"Okay Danny but I'm still waiting for my presents. Where are they?" She pouted over at me.

"It's a surprise, now go shower you smell!" I winked at her and she poked her tongue out at me before getting off of the bed and having a shower while I just chucked on a hoodie and sweatpants knowing I would have to change later on.

---------------------Time Lapse------------------------

"Wow! It's amazing!" I whispered to Lara who had managed to get us an empty warehouse to decorate in any way we chose, so while they got everything set up, getting paint and brushes and other things we need, I was looking after Jo.

We all grabbed a tin just before Jo walked in with Harry and, at the same time, got a handful of paint and chucked paint all over the pair.

"What the hell?!" Jo shouted at us

"SUPRISE!!!" We all screamed back at her

She looked around confused before seeing the empty walls and the tins of paint that were spread around the room.

"Are we gonna get started or what!" Jo shouted. We all cheered at her, went to a wall and got started.

We chucked whole tins over the floor, walls and each other. We had so much fun. Everyone was absolutly covered from head to toe in multicoloured paint and we had to wait until the paint was dry on us before we could get a taxi back to the hotel.

While we waiting for the paint to dry, which takes forever, I noticed Dougie and Lara laughing at each other pulling faces for the camara, Tom and Gi looking into each others eyes lovingly and Harry and Izzie kissing and whispering sweet nothings to each other. Each couple looked perfect and I wished I could just have that. I then realised that Jo was sat by herself looking at her phone with a pretty annoyed look on her face so I went over to her. I wrapped my arm around her waist and looked at her phone screen only to see a text, but not any text, a text from her ex-boyfriend that was sent five minutes before I had got there.

The text read "Happy Birthday Baby, I hope you have a great day and you're enjoying your holiday. I miss you so much and I want you back. Please forgive and forget and take me back because your my one and only XXX"

I looked at Jo and just held her in my arms as the tears began to role down her face, "Do't cry over him or be upset because he isn't worth your tears Darling" I whispered in her ear hoping it would make her see sence.

"I know I just can't help help it," She whispered back to me.

I told her to wait a second, while I when and spoke with Harry about giving her, her other present from us because she was obviously upset.

"Jo c'mon over here for a second" Tom called her over and as she walked towards us Dougie engulfed her into a hug, "This is from all of us"

She looked at us blankly as Harry passed her a card from all of us with only a small note inside that said "Now you have your freedom." Jo also saw the folded bit of card which had a picture of a VW
Split Screen Campervan in cosmic blue "Wow Thank You!!" Was all she said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey Dude,
Sorry Its been So Long

School has been so hectic and I have had so many things to do.

One of those things was going to see Loserville the Musical (involves music from Son Of Dork) and I met the actual MCFLY in THE FLESH it was amazing and then when they left I stayed a spoke to a couple of people. Then I walked round the corner and Harry and Tom were just leaving Starbucks and Dougie was sat in the car waiting for them so Harry + Tom gave me a hug and Tom wished me a merry Christmas. I also met the DJ Vernon Kay and he is really Tall.

I had a review day on Thursday and my teacher told me that Musical don't class as going to the theater I was not impressed :(
Anyway sorry for the long wait and here is my little thing to make you smile:
"If The Music Is Too Loud - You're Too Old"

Also thanks to my 3 recommendeds and 7 subscribers :D

And just to clarify something that was commented, Jo is based on me and the information in the first chapter about the laser eye surgery is what I have been told so if anyone thought it was incorrect, it is correct for the eye problem I have