Status: If someone can do a layout for me becausr mine is really bad it would really help :]

Strange

I Just Wanted To Give You Something Extra

Next on our list of things to do for Jo's birthday was going to be for her to go clubbing with us. It was Dougie's idea because he wanted her to have fun but he had forgotten that she was underage and it was therefore illegeal. So, because of Dougie's slip up, we decided to raid the mini bars in all of our rooms and Tom also went to the local off licence to make sure we had enough drink for seven. Dougie didn't (and still doesn't) drink so we also had to buy him a couple of capri sun's.

While Jo was having her shower, everyone was getting Tom and Govanna's room ready for our "party". I stayed with Jo because she was still extremely upset about the text message she was sent earlier in the day.

To make her feel better I decided to give her my own present while we were watching television and waiting for a text from Tom telling us we could go to his room "Jo, I know everyone else has given you a joint present from all of us, but I just wanted to give you something extra."

"Oh Danny you shouldn't have. Three tickets. Wow. I don't know what to say." Jo said in complete surprise as she opened up a card with a picture of the three My Chemical Romance tickets I had brought her.

"It's okay and I'm glad you like them, but there is a condition to getting them and that's that one of the tickets is mine"

"One of them would always have been for you and the other is for Abby. I better ring her and tell her the news." Jo hadn't stopped smiling as she picked up her phone to ring her best friend.

As I heard a weary voice answer the phone and asking why the hell Jo was screaming down the phone to her, I smiled thinking about how happy I had made Jo just by getting her the tickets.

Abby was complaining down the phone to Jo that it was 3am in England and although she was extremely excited about the gig she needed her sleep. Jo said bye to Abby before running back over to the sofa and cuddling into my side. I sat running my hands through her soft hair. This peaceful feeling didn't last long because Jo was just too excited.

I loved seeing Jo this way. She just gets too excited about things and qhen this happens she has really frantic hand movements as she talks, plus her voice goes really high pitch and you have to remind her to breathe. It's so funny to watch because it takes her foreved to calm down.

When Jo had calmed down enough for her breathing to be normal again, I took in her outfit. Most people would have said that the outfit was scruffy and it wasn't fashionable but Jo wouldn't have cared because it was her look and it suited her. She was wear an oversized hoodie that I noticed was mine; a pair of yoga pants that fotted perfectly around her sexy bum; a beanie hat that she has become attached to and wouldn't go out anywhere without and finally she had a pair of Christmas socks on. It was July and she was wearing Chirstmas socks. Jo really had been spending too much time around Tom and Dougie.

Because I was too involved in checking out Jo's outfit, I didn't hear my comedy South Park text message alert go off. Jo decided to check out my text message herself.

She read it aloud "Danny, you can bring Jo over to Tom's room nowand remember you can't do anything stupid. I'm telling you now so that you might actually remember it because your sober. Anyhow HURRY UP!!! Love always Gossip Girl xoxo"

I looked at Jo, as she finished reading the text, with a smile on my face "So you're reading my texts now?"

"Yeah" she said cockily "how do know Gossip Girl? I wanna meet her!!

"Jo you know that's just Dougie right? He always finishes texts with 'xoxoxo Gossip Girl'" I smirked at her " but that text did sound threatening and I don't wanna be beaten up by Dougie so we better go now."

Jo agreed and walked across the hall to Tom's room. As we got to the room Dougie gave me warning look just incase I didn't get what he meant in his text. He shouldn't have worried though because I understood the text; he didn't want Jo to get hurt because of me on a drunken night. I might be stupid but I would never be stupid enough to reck a lifelong friendship just to satisfy my body.

We all started to play several drinking games such as 'never have I ever' which got us all pretty drunk and was a lot of fun to play. At around 3am we decided the party was over. I say 'we' but really I mean Tom and Gi, they were being boring and wanted to go to bed. So as we were all saying goodbye I picked Jo up and drunkenly carried her back to our room.

Once I had laid Jo on the bed, I started to get undressed and get my sofa-bed ready when I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist, kissing up my neck and whispering suductively into my ear "I want you to stay with me tonight ... please"

I did just what I was asked to do and got into bed with Jo cuddled up next to me while she told me how excited she was for the MCR gig. I also thought in my drunken state of mind that I should mention the backstage passes I had also got for her. She was really thrilled. So thrilled that she kissed me lightly on the lips and I could taste and smell the alcohol on her breath and I was craving it.

I don't know much more about that night ... I was too drunk. Alk I know is that when I woke up the next day I was naked...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.
I got everything I wanted for Christmas: McFLY tickets, Robbie Williams/Olly Murs tickets and a new phone.

I have type this chapter on my phone so sorry there are any mistakes but if you do spot any just let me know and I will change them asap.

Just incase anyone was wondering in a previous chapter Danny doesn't want Harry to know about Jo having alcohol but in this chapter Harry is going and finding alcohol specially for her. This becaise he doesn't mind her having alcohol on special occaisions only.

Anyway here is my little thing to make you smile:
"BE YOU! Stop trying to be someone you're not or else you will spend the rest of your life trying to be that person - and at tje end of the day you lose who you truely are!"