Status: If someone can do a layout for me becausr mine is really bad it would really help :]

Strange

Don't Blame Yourself Because I Love You

I quickly double took myself from under the covers. Yep, I was absolutly 100% naked just like the day I was born. I rolled over and noticed a body, also naked, laid next to me. I didn't really pay attention to it because my hangover was starting to kick in and I needed to find so medicine before it became unbearable.

I got out of bed, grabbed my boxers from the previous night, put them on,got some medicine for my head and went to go and have a lovely hot shower to wake me up. When I finished my shower, I walked back into the bedroom feeling awake and, in some ways, happy or relaxed. That way until I saw the naked form still silently sleeping in the bed.

"Shit!" I shouted startling the young girl who was laid in the bed. She rolled over and groaned as she stretched and awoke.

"Danny? Why the FUCK are you shouting? I have a massive fucking hangover!" Her morning voice sounded sexier than ever as she spat the words at me showing that she was pissed off because a) I had woken her up early and b) she had a massive hangover a lot like my own.

Once she had woken up she climbed out of bed without realising that she was naked. I had to silently laugh at her next comment "Danny is it me or is it cold in here?" Then she looked down at her self before almost screaming "Fucking Hell! Dany why the fuck am I naked? What happened last night?"

I blushed and looked away worried about how she would react.

"Danny?" She whispered "Do you know what happened last night?"

"Ummm... All I know is that I woke up cuddled up to you and we were both naked... SHIT ... I think we might have had sex, Jo I'm so sorry, I've been such an idiot. I've taken your innocence. Your brother is going to murder me. I can't believe how terrible I feel. I can't believe this was all because I got drunk. Dougie even warned me not to be so stupid." I fell silent as the tears began to roll slowly down my cheeks and I refused to look Jo in the eye because I knew that from this point onwards friendships would be ruined. McFly was probably over. Jo just sat there, she gave me no reaction. Nothing.

My memory was starting to piece together fragments of what happened last night the longer I sat there waiting for Jo to make a reaction. I had enough waiting and decided to look up and over at Jo.

"Jo!" I raised my voice only slightly "Just say something! Do something! Hit me! Take your feelings out on me! Swear your head! Just .... please make a reaction so that I know that you are okay at least" I whispered the last sentence as I had no energy to shout. I was too worried about Jo.

The tears started to fall down my face again and I looked to my feet as I started to think about how many groups of people would hate what I had done. As I looked up again, Jo was walking towards me in an over sized hoodie which probably belonged to Harry. I braced myself for the slap I was certain I was going to get. But it never came. Instead I felt a pair of lips gently pressing against my own. She was kissing me ... Why?

She then whispered in my ear "Thank you"

I just sat there in total and utter shock. Why had she thanked me if she knew that Harry was almost certainly gonna kill me.

"What?" I looked into her eyes "Why did you just thank me? Harry's gonna kill me and McFly is gonna end all because I slept with you; my best mate's little sister. So why are you thanking me?"

She smiled and I thought I saw a bit of worry flash across her face. "Danny, promise me that you wont be shocked or annoyed when I tell you this because it is been the biggest secret in my life. Do you promise?"

I looked at her questioning whether or not I wanted to hear this secret and what it was about. Why was she trusting me with it anyway.

"Danny, do you promise me?"

"Yeah, I guess ... I'm just worried about what you are about to tell me." I replied with caution.

"Well ever since I was about 9 or 10 I have looked up to you and the others, but when I turn 13 I started to get a massive crush on you. Y'know like a fangirl crush; that extreme. You could probably tell that I changed my look. Well I changed it in the hope that you would notice me more." I nodded as she continued "I started wearing tighter tops, leggings and clothes that were figure-hugging. I wanted you to notice me, not as your best mate's little sister but as a love intrest."

She looked towards the window and began to watch the waves crash against the sand before continuing "Then at 15, I met Andy. I liked him, I really did. We got on well but never as well as you and I. When Andy asked me out, I said yes because I thought that it would make you jealous, make me forget my feelings for you and , I know it might sound selfish but, I thought it would make you recognise me even more. I enjoyed Andy's company and I started falling for him but the feelings were never as strong as my feelings for you. I guess I was glad that any feelings for Andy were appearing because you weren't really paying me anymore attention than before."

I went and stood behind Jo and also looked out of the window as I wrapped my arms around waist; sorta like a backwards hug. She then continued "The last part of my confession you already know because it's this holiday. I knew Vicky had planned and booked it up so that I was able to come with you. I wanted you to notice me; now that I'm single and so are you. Last night wasn't planned, Danny it was fate." She turned around in my arms to face me, "It was meant to happen. When I say this next bit I can tell that you will hate me but, last night I wasn't as drunk as everyone else. I knew what I was doing sort of. I remember everything though. So stop blaming yourself because I'm the one to blame and just remember that I love you..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it has been so long.
A lot of things have been happening to me and my friends along with a lot of school work and exams.

My little thing to make you smile today is a quote from Kellin Quinn (Who is an extremely fit daddy)
"Wrists are for braclets not for cutting"

And if you ever need anyone to talk to then my message box is always open and I am always around to talk

Also I want at least 2 comments before I next update because most of the comments I have are from comment swap so please comment if you are one of my 9 subscribers or if you are a new reader I just wanna know what you lot think about it so please don't be a silent reader

Swampy