Status: Active

'Till the End

Wild Goose Chase (Reapating Apologizes)

Ronnie stood in front of the search party he'd managed to drum up in the last ten minutes. The group consisted of Rue, Aaron, Dakota, Brian, Jacky and Eric and Jeff. They where all in the men's guest house living room. Ronnie didn't want too many people searching for Olivia at once although there was a better chance of finding her quicker, there was also a need to not raise too much suspicion. There was a wedding to happen in two hours.

"Eric and Jeff, I want you guys to check around town." Ronnie ordered

"Alright, I'm driving." Jeff said

"I wanna drive!" Eric argued as they stood up.

"Fuck you, man. I got the keys!" Jeff dangled the keys in front of his best friends face before running out the door and Eric chasing him.

"Brian, I want you and Rue to drive to Vegas and check around the strip. Make sure to check the airport and bus station as well."

"Got it." Brian nodded and left with Rue following.

"Aaron and Dakota, I want you two to search this property thoroughly"

Aaron raised his hand impatiently. "What is it" Ronnie answered.

"Can I like, work with Jacky or something?" Aaron requested.

"What happened to Dakota being your good luck charm?" Ronnie asked recalling after the bachelor party Aaron saying such words.

"I'm not drunk anymore!" Aaron replied defensively as he crossed his arms and legs. Dakota looked offended as he sat awkwardly next to him.

"Do I even want to know what's going on between you guys?" Ronnie questioned rubbing his forehead sensing a headache approaching.

"Nothing is going on. That's fo' sho'" Aaron slanged with roll of his eyes.

"Oh yeah, Aaron." Ronnie agreed sarcastically not believing a word "Like weren't spooning Dakota's passed out body last night." He scoffed.

Aaron's mouth hung open. Alright , I probably shouldn't have said that Ronnie regretted.

"Aaron, I understand you don't like me. That's fine but it doesn't matter about us. What matters is Oli. Now get off your ass and help me find her" Dakota asserted. Strangely Aaron compiled quickly and they left leaving just Jacky and Ronnie.

Jacky waited patiently for Ronnie's order.

"Did you know what happened between Olivia and Nason?" Ronnie asked now that they were alone.

"What do you mean?" Jacky questioned, but Ronnie could detect his friend not being completely honest with him.

"I'm pretty sure you know damn well what I'm talking about. Please Jacky, don't make me repeat the details." Ronnie pleaded.

"Yes, I knew." Jacky sighed confessing."Soon after she moved back to Hollywood she told me. I also knew she was back a few weeks before you found out"

Ronnie stood there in front of one of his best friend dumbfounded. He felt betrayed in away. Three people that he cared deeply for were keeping secrets.

"But, why?" He managed to muster the words.

"Why did I tell you? Jacky asked. Ronnie nodded "The better question is why didn't she tell you these things herself? Besides, her stories are not mine to tell."

"I don't understand why doesn't she feel comfortable enough to tell me these things" the thought hurt to say. What does Jacky have that I don't? the thought went through Ronnie's mind.

"She's knows that I won't judge her or get angry"

"I don't get angry!" Ronnie shouted. Jacky shook his head and sighed again.

"Ronnie, I hate to tell you this but someone has to. You're a ticking bomb. You're always snapping on someone. You're quick tempered and easily angered"

"That's not true, Jacky!" Ronnie denied

"Yes it is! I'm only saying this 'cause you're my friend and I love you man but you need to take control of your life."

"I am in control!"

"No, you aren't would you like to know why?"

"You would've called Olivia those horrid names to make her runway. If you were in control you wouldn't punched Nason"

Jacky was completely right. Not just about Ronnie's anger issues but about what happened this morning without anyone telling him a word. Jacky being naturally intuitive figured everything out on his own.

"What can I do?" Ronnie asked in a desperate manor. "I'm trying my best here."

"I know. We can deal with your anger later. Right now we need to find Oli." Ronnie nodded "where are we going to look?"

"Actually, I think you know." Ronnie said, Jacky looked confused. "You know Olivia better than anyone apparently. I believe you, of all people, might know where she might be."

Jacky thought for a moment before saying "There is one place..."

XxX

Why would Olivia be a Memorial Meadows?" Ronnie asked as he read the sign.

"Her parent's graves are here." Jacky answered looking around.

"I thought that they were cremated?"

"They were. Tombstones were placed here for memorable purposes." He explained "There she is" Jacky pointed. Ronnie's gaze followed the direction. Olivia came into sight at the center of the cemetery sitting in front of two tombstones.

"I want you to comfort her." Ronnie told Jacky. "Obviously she's in a lot of pain right now. It's all my fault because I don't understand her like you do." It hurt for Ronnie to admit that but he knew out was for the best. He squirmed as he finished his sentence "So, I want you to comfort her. I'll be waiting here."

~

Olivia sat on her suitcase in front of parents tombstones hugging her knees close to her chest.

I've failed you...

"I am so sorry." She whispered to the cold stones in front of her that had the birth date and death of her deceased parents placing a Forget Me Not ( a blue flower) on the ground. "Jacky?" She saw a pair of familiar black and white Nikes on the ground next to her. She looked up to find her dear friend looking down on her extending a friendly hand to help her up "You always know where to find me" she said going in Jacky's awaiting arms.

"So I've been told" he shrugged.

"I'm sorry" Olivia sobbed unable to make eye contact.

"There's no need for apologies, Oli" Jacky placed his hand on the back of Olivia's head pressing her closer to his chest for comfort.

"Yes there is! I fucked up. Now everyone hates me, again."Olivia squeezed her friend tighter around the waists letting her tears stain Jacky's light blue denim vest.

"I don't hate you."

"But Ronnie does" Olivia stated pulling away from Jacky's arms and wiping away her tears. Jacky shook his head pulling his bandanna out of his back pants pocket for Olivia to use as a handkerchief "Yes he does. You didn't hear the things he called me."

"He was just angry"

"But it was all true and I deserved every name."

"Oli, stop it!" Jacky grabbed her shoulders "look at me in the eyes" he ordered in a gentle yet assertive manner. "Don't be so hard on yourself!"

"But I'm so sick!"

Jacky nodded "I know but that's no reason to wallow in self pity. It isn't healthy. I'm not here to tell you that having sex with your cousin is okay but it's the past. Please, let it go" Jacky tried getting though to her but he could tell everything he was going in one ear and pouring out the other. So he said the one thing he knew that be sure to get to her "Ronnie loves you, Olivia!"

"No," she shook her head before looking down again.

"If he didn't, why would he be here?"

Olivia found Jacky's gaze again. "What?" Jacky gestured to the cemetery entrance where Ronnie stood anxiously. Jacky waved signaling Ronnie to come. "Jacky?" Olivia said name in a panic. She wasn't sure what to do.

"Meet him halfway" he gave an encouraging nudge in the right direction

When the couple met in the middle no words where spoken. They just immediately went into each others arms.

"I know I've already said this this, but I'm so sorry" Olivia sobbed into Ronnie's chest.

"I know, I know." Ronnie cooed to her "I am too."

"Why are you apologizing? I'm the one who messed up?"

"I've been angry a lot. Not just this morning but all the time at everyone for no reason. I'm working on it now. Jacky's going to help me."

A smile came across Olivia's lips "That's awesome, Ronnie. I'm proud of you. Sometimes its kind of frightening how you can be rather hostile with others"

"Really why haven't you told me before?"

"I didn't want to argue."

So that's why she doesn't feel comfortable telling me those things... Ronnie thought before saying "I don't want to argue with you anymore. I want you to feel comfortable enough to tell me anything that's on your mind."

"I do. It's just I didn't believe it was that big of a deal. Besides your anger is rarely directed towards me. Its other people"

"Then why does Jacky know you better than me?" Ronnie asked trying to keep the jealousy from creeping in his voice.

"Jacky is like, my one of best friends. I've known him a lot longer than you, by about two years. Don't you remember I used to live with him, along with Nason, Derek and Brian?"

Ronnie felt like facepalming himself. Of course."I didn't mean those things I said"

"It's okay. I understand"

Pick up the phone, answer your texts!
Olivia's phone ranged from her back pocket. Ronnie slid his hand slowly from his girlfriends waste to her back pocket.

"Its Ridley" Ronnie said looking at the screen

"Ridley? OH, RIDLEY!" Olivia snatched the phone away "The wedding starts in less than an hour!"

XxX

"Have you seen this girl? Aaron asked flashing his cell phone in another workers face that nearly dropped a bouquet of flowers they were holding.

"No, I haven't." The flower lady shook her head.

"God damn!" Aaron cursed before matching away to the next person.

"Aro!" Dakota called.

Huffing, Aaron turned on his heels "What?" He answered rolling his eyes.

"I checked the dock and all of the houses"

"That's just fan-fucking-tactic" he grumbled folding his arms

"What's your problem? And I don't mean the fact that's Oli's missing"

"What are you talking about?" Aaron squinted his eyes.

"Us!" Dakota said exasperatedly

"There is no 'us'." Aaron corrected

"Right, because you hate me for no reason" scoffed and flailed his arms once.

"I don't hate you..."

I actually like you a lot is what Aaron really wanted to say but of course he didn't.

"Then what is it?" Dakota demanded to know.

Aaron sighed getting frustrated. How the hell am I going to say this? "Well, I just-" Aaron began but stopped when his cell phone started ringing. It was Rue. He glanced at his phone and then to Dakota deciding weather to answer it or containing their conversation.

"You probably should answer that." Dakota suggested. Aaron flashed him before turning around and answering the call.

Aaron finally received the good news that Olivia was found and okay.

"Hey they found her..." Aaron said turning around but Dakota was no longer standing there in front of him. Instead he was several yards ahead. Aaron wanted to run after him, instead he watched the boy who cared walkway.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know the last bit was kind of miscellaneous but i thought it was cute!

anyways so, my dad surprised me with a new cellphone a few weeks ago. its the HTC one S its awesome. One downer though, the next few chapters are in my old phone so im still in the process of copying it to my new notes. Thanks for everyone being so patient with me :)