Status: Comment?

My Favorite Lolliepop

One of One

“Come on baby. Let’s go on an adventure.” I said to my boyfriend while tugging on his hand. He chuckled as he followed me into the hills, a place where I knew nothing about.

“Baby, you’re going to get lost. Let me lead the way. I know this place like the back of my hand.” Richie said to me, his arms circling around my waist to pull me into his chest.

“Okay,” I said in a giggle, leaning up to give him a kiss on his chin. He smiled down at me before moving in front of me to lead the way. Finally, we reached a secluded spot. It was open and shady, but had just enough sun so that we could still feel the warm summer air.

“I see a perfect spot for my ass.” Richie stated, his eyes set on a small hill. I watched him sit down on the dirt, thinking about all the things I could do with him in our little secluded place. He looked at me, his eyebrow raised. “Why are you so far away?” He asked a slight whine in his voice. I giggled as I walked towards him until I was standing right in front of him.

“Is this better?” I asked, my hands finding their way into his hair. His face was in level with my lower stomach, right above my pelvis. He smiled and leaned forward, placing kisses on my torso.

“Much better.” I giggled some more before plopping down into his lap, my legs on each side of his legs so I was straddling him. His left eyebrow rose as a sexy smirk appeared on his lips. “Well hello there.” Richie greeted in an amused voice.

“Hi,” I replied, my lips dangerously close to his own. He leaned forward in hopes of capturing them in a kiss, but I backed away before he could. Instead, my lips ventured lower so they were placed upon the flesh of his neck, my favorite spot to kiss. He let out a little whine, but it soon turned into a groan as I started to suck on the skin. My hand untangled itself from his hair and moved down so it was right above his crotch. He let out a deep breath as I grasped onto his cock through his pants. I came up from his neck, a smirk on my lips. I continued to rub him as I placed my lips onto his own. I took his tongue into my mouth as I started to unzip his pants, my hand now holding onto him through the thin fabric of his boxers. Deciding to tease him more, I sucked onto his tongue, moving my mouth up and down it as if I were blowing it. His arms wrapped around my waist and his hands grasped onto my ass, squeezing it in the process. I pulled back from the kiss, my eyes looking deep into his own. My fingers worked on undoing the button on his boxers that kept me from my prize. He groaned again as my hand wrapped around his member, finally with nothing in between us. “Hmm. You’re soft.” I whispered, my tongue darting out to lick up his lips. “So soft and so hard.” My voice was now a moan. I loved to see his reactions to what I say and how I say it. I started to fist him slowly, my teeth nibbling onto his bottom lip.

“Mm, baby…” He trailed off, his eyes now closed. I giggled before placing himself back in his boxers, redoing all the buttons and re-hooking his belt. His mossy green eyes snapped open, looking straight into mine with slight annoyance. “What are you doing?”

“Nothing.” I replied as I moved to sit next to him. He growled a little and stood up. I pouted as he moved away from me. “Now I miss you. Come closer.” I told him, my hands reaching out for him. He walked closer. I smiled up at him and started to run my hand up and down him again. I looked up at him and bit my lip, practically letting him know I was up to something. Slowly, I leaned forward and set a kiss on his crotch. His eyebrow rose as I started to fiddle with his belt, not opening it, just playing with it.

“You’re such a tease.”

“You know you love it.” I placed another kiss on his jeans. I leaned back a little bit, staring up at my boyfriend. He immediately undid his belt. “What are you doing mister?”

“Nothing.” He replied. I giggled and ran my hand up and down his leg. He then moved to undo the zipper of his jeans. “Your move.” I smiled and moved so I was on my knees in front of him again. I lifted his shirt slightly so I could kiss his stomach, my tongue darting out to circle his naval. He groaned and muttered “tease.” I just giggled and worked on getting him out of his boxers. His length stood out proudly. I smiled before giving his head a lick as if it were a lolliepop. My hand wrapped itself around him, fisting him slowly as I placed my lips around him.

He’s so soft. I thought as my moved my mouth up and down his cock. I started to suck as I would get closer to the head, my hand making up for the loss of contact at his base. I moved back down, moving my tongue around him like I do with candy. I would speed up, but then slow down, absolutely loving how much I tease him.

“Baby, you’re so mean.” I smiled up at him before going back to bobbing my head up and down him quickly. “If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you’ve done this before.” He groaned out, his hand reaching down to grip onto my hair lightly, not wanting to force me. I pulled back again, giggling. Getting bored with being on my knees, I tugged on him so that he was laying down where he previously sat. I kissed his chin, avoiding his lips, not wanting him to think I would make him kiss me after my mouth was just on his dick. Slowly, I put him back in his pants and zipped them up.

“How much do you hate me right now?” I asked as I buckled him back up.

“On a scale of one to ten?” He asked in a groan. “Twenty five.” I pouted, my eyes widening a little bit.

“Aww, I don’t want you to hate me.” I unbuckled his belt again and undid his pants so that his boxers were my only barrier. “How about now?”

“About a five.” I hummed and pulled him out. “Two.” I fisted him. “One.” I placed my mouth on him. “Zero. Holy shit. Zero.” He groaned as I bobbed my head speedily, wanting to satisfy him for the time being. I made sure that my teeth weren’t hurting him in any way as I scraped them lightly against his dick. “Mmm. Don’t fucking stop.” He told me. I removed my lips from him, my hand jacking him slowly. “Going against my authority, eh?” I giggled and nodded. I leaned down and ran my tongue up his whole length, starting from the base to his pink head. I took him in again, working speedily in hopes of getting him off.

Man, he takes a while. I thought as I sped up. His hand moved down to rub the back of my head, encouraging me in a way. Suddenly, a taste I wasn’t used to filled my mouth. Wondering what it was, I moved my head up, only to watch as cum ooze out of him and squirt onto his shirt. Not wanting to waste any more, I put his cock back in my mouth and drank up the rest of the liquid. After cleaning him off with my tongue, I put him back into his boxers and redid all the buttons and hooks. I looked up to see a satisfied look on his face.

“That took a while.” I said in a giggle, licking off the cum from my hand. He nodded, his eyes looking hazy. I plopped down next to him and reached for my bag to get myself a piece of gum. After a couple minutes, when I was sure my mouth was minty fresh and rid of the taste of him, I gave him a small kiss. He leaned up and deepened it, his tongue moving around with mine. I smiled and moved on top of him again. I started rubbing my lower body against his stomach. Call me weird, but sucking him off got me very, very, wet. “That was also kind of a big… load.”

“Yeah. I haven’t wacked off since I got in the group home, so that’s since April.” He told me, his hands on my hips. “I want to return the favor,” his hand reached into my pants, but I pulled him out before he could do anything.

“Sorry baby,” I said, my lips next to his ear, “but today isn’t a good day for me. Any other day would have been fine, just not today.” he groaned understanding what I meant. His hand instead settled for rubbing me through my pants. I let out little sounds of satisfaction as I bent down to suck on his neck, nibbling to tease him every so often.

“Ugh, baby, you’re so wet.” Richie stated as he felt me up through my pants. I giggled and moved my hips away from his hand so I could rub myself against his stomach. My movements sped up and my sounds became moans. “Baby, you have no idea what I’d do if you were under me.”

“What would you do?” I asked as I licked up his ear. He let out a groan. “Tell me baby, please. Please Richie, please.” I moaned, loving to watch him close his eyes. His grip on my hips tightened, his fingers rubbing slightly.

“Just things.” I let out a sigh and moved off of him. I lied on my back, my hand rubbing my stomach right above my pants. “Hmm… Now I can show you,” he muttered as he moved in between my legs, his face hovering above mine. His hand moved down to in between my legs, preparing to go in my pants.

“Baby, it’s not a good day.”

“I don’t care,” his hand went into my panties. I let out a gasp when his finger brushed against my clit. He smirked and started rubbing. It was fast, way faster than I could ever do to myself. My hands gripped at the back of his neck, my head thrown back with me moaning like it was going out of style. I looked back at him, my eyes staring into his. I captured his lips in a heated kiss, wanting to show him how much I loved what he was doing. My hand reached down to join his, causing a growl to emit from his throat. “Giving me competition, eh?” Richie stated when my finger reached down to my cotton plugged opening to gather more wetness to make things slicker. I giggled and took his hand into my own. He watched as I pulled him out of my pants and brought his fingers to my mouth. A deep breath escaped him as I sucked on his fingers until my taste was no longer on his fingers. “That had to be the sexiest thing ever.” He breathed, his lips capturing mine again.

My hand went back into his hair, my lips kissing him with my all. I threw my head back again when the pleasure started to crash over me in waves.

“Richie,” I gasped, my fingers pulling at his soft locks of hair. “Uh, Richie!” I called out, a string of moans and whimpers following. My body trembled and my back arched as the tight ball of heat within me exploded. I let out one last moan before I fell back, a satisfied smile adorning my face. “That was nice.” I stated, my hand never ceasing to pet his hair. I watched as my boyfriend stuck his fingers into his mouth, sucking off my juices from them. I bit my lip, an idea coming to mind. “Did you enjoy that, Richard.” He absolutely hated it when people called him that. He growled and stood up.

“That’s it. Nothing for you.” He told me as he stood a couple feet away from me.

“Aw, but Richard. Now I miss you. Richard, I need you.” I stated, my teeth biting at the corner of my lip, trying to hide my obvious smile. He just narrowed his eyes playfully.

“Nope. None for you.” I giggled and moved my hand so it was running back and forth above my panty line. His eyes widened a little bit before going back to normal. They were focused on my hand and what I was doing.

“Let’s see how long you can last.” I muttered as my hand started to creep into my pants. He bent over so his hands were on either side of my torso, his face parallel to my stomach. His eyes were still trained on my hand. My fingers went into my panties and ran up my lips. “Mmm. That feels good.” Richie grunted and spread my legs so he could be between them again. He then pulled my hand away from myself and replaced it with his own.

“Mine,” he said in a growl, his eyes staring deep into my own. I whimpered in response when his fingers started their fast pace again. He kept rubbing and rubbing, so much that I was sure I was about to finish, but then he pulled his hand out and licked his fingers clean. I pouted as I watched him move so he was sitting next to me. “Not so nice is it?” I just glared playfully, but then quickly smiled as a thought came to mind.

“Hmm, oh well. I could always just do this myself.” I told him, my hand reaching back down into my pants.

“You’d do this without me?” Richie asked his eyes trained on my hand.

“Yeah,” I moaned, my finger reaching down to make my clit slicker, “I do this without you a lot.” His head snapped to me, his eyes clouded over with lust. Deciding to stop, I pulled my fingers out and licked them clean. I then started to run my hand above my pants again. “I like doing this.” I told him. “It feels good.” My other hand reached up and petted his neck. His eyes followed the movements of my hand. Soon enough, he put his fingers in his mouth to wet them and placed them back into my panties. I let out a breathy laugh as I felt him go back to his vibrator quick rubbing. My back arched and my eyes shut tight. Moan after moan escaped my lips. I was coming undone quicker than I thought I would. Soon enough, an orgasm crashed over me, making a squeak of some sort escape my chest. Richie’s rubbing slowed down until it was at a stop, but his hand never left my panties.

“That was quick,” he stated in a chuckle. I opened my eyes and gave him a playful glare.

“You, shush up.” I leaned up and kissed him in thanks. My teeth nibbled at his lip before I started to suck on his tongue again. He groaned and pulled back.

“Ugh. I just want to be inside you.” Richie practically cried out, his finger pressing onto the cotton sealing away my icky blood. I giggled and pulled his hand out.

“Would you now?” He nodded. The pout he was wearing was just so god damn cute. It made him look like a little kid that was denied candy. I guess I’m his candy. His hand moved back to my lower region, his palm cupping me through my pants.

“This is mine.” He told me while giving me a small squeeze.

“All yours.” I breathed in response.