Horse Sense

Chapter One- - Morning Beautiful

-Logan- December 4, 2011
It’s 4am, I really don’t want to be awake, but I wanted to see Anna before our long day starts. I put on a shirt, and got my boots on, it’s FREEZING outside! I ran over to Anna’s house thankfully it wasn’t that far. See Anna’s mom Maria doesn’t really like me that much, so I live in the guest house a few hundred feet away from Anna’s house. Oh well that’s just something she needs to get use to! I quietly, unlocked the front door, opened and closed it. Took off my boots, and tip toed to Anna’s room, she was still sleeping peacefully, with the radio on. I set my boots by hers next to the bed, moved the covers over, and crawled over Anna.
“Morning babe” I kissed her lips softly.
“Mmm go away” Anna mumbled.
“Anna wake up” I laid next to her, brushing her stray hairs away from her beautiful face.
She finally slowly opened her eyes, “you know what Logan… shut the fuck up. I’m tired…” she closed her eyes again; I chuckled, and kiss her again. Yeah I know it was going to be hit for doing it but I didn’t really care.
“Mmm Logan go away please. Sara and I had to stay up with Lucy, the new mare we found I just want to sleep.”
“What time did you ladies get to sleep?”
“Midnight” Anna was talking with her closed. Poor baby was exhausted.
“Damn, well its 4:15 you have to get up soon”
“Screw that! Daddy said Sara and I could sleep in for an hour, so I want that hour of sleep, so can we please just go back to sleep for 45 minutes?”
“Sure” I cuddled next to Anna, wrapped my arms around her waist and fell back asleep. What felt only like 10 minutes, it was already 5am; Maria came in and turned on the lights, “Get up”
By this time, Anna was facing me; her face was buried into my chest. She lifted her head and kissed me “What time is it?” she moaned.
I reached for my phone, “its 5:05.”
Anna groaned, “I don’t want to get up”
My hand was half way under Anna’s shirt, and she knew it. I started to tickle her, which I didn’t think was going to make Maria mad but it did. Cause Anna squealed really loud, then started giggling uncontrollably. “Looogan, st-ahh. Stop it”
“Hey up now you two! Dishes aren’t going to wash themselves; horses aren’t going to feed themselves either now up” Maria said sternly, as she opened Anna’s room door again.
“Yes mom” Anna said while looking at me, “you’re a jerk Logan”
“Yeah but you love me so shut up” we ended up kissing a moment.
“Hmm, we better get changed, or else mom will be pissed off even more” Anna got up, and got changed. I had to get changed myself; I went back to the guesthouse and got changed.

- http://www.polyvore.com/morningchores/set?id=40966549 -
-Anna-
Long nights, and early mornings god I hate this. After I changed, and washed face. I went to the kitchen where Daddy and Sara were sitting at the dining table. Daddy was drinking his coffee in favorite coffee mug. Sara had her head laid on table, guess she wasn’t awake much either.
“Morning, daddy”
“Morning sweetheart.” He said laying the newspaper down, “Sara you go feed the horses, Anna inside chores." Dad told us what to do, Sara’s head shot up and she scoffed, "WHAT! DAD! C’MON! THAT’S NOO FAIR!" she protested.
"Sara Ana, now" Dad told her sternly. Sara got her jacket on and gave me a look, and when outside. I just chuckled and went on to the dishes. Logan had just came back inside, he came up behind me.
"Logan go help Sara, before she goes mad!"
“Alright babe, I will" Logan hugged me from behind, kissed my neck and went out to help Sara.
"THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT! Luna I don’t get" Sara was talking to her horse while lifting a bale of hay" UGH! It! Why does Anna always get all the EASY things, and I have to get all the hard stuff!" Luna just snorted, watching Sara. "Well girl, I'm glad you understand!"