Forest of Tempenga

Day 1: Cave Dweller

Miradita, high and mighty Princess of Tempenga, is scaling the side of dangerous and rocky mountain to find the source of the smoke she had seen down below by the waterfall, where she bathes.

The pebbles and rock residue was digging into my palms, making it more difficult to climb the side of the mountain. Plus, my hands were becoming moist with sweat.
I finally reached the side of the mountain where the cave was. I walked along the side of the mountain, back scraping along the jagged rocks, making rips along my warrior outfit. I drew out my sword and kept it close to my leg, for protection. I had no idea what I was going up against.
I got the entrance of the cave and saw a campfire, embers floating up into the sky, ask scattered the floor around the fire. I slowly stuck my head inside the entrance, and peered inside. All that was inside the damp cave was complete darkness. You could see nothing and I had nothing to illuminate the inside of the cave.

I was then viciously yanked by my left arm and leaned up against what seemed like a wall. A freshly sharpened dagger was pressed close to my neck and the grip on my arm continued to become tighter and tighter.
"Who are you? What are you doing inside my dwelling?" spoke the mysterious male voice.
"Unhand me instantly you Cave Dweller! Don't you know who I am!? I am the Princess of the Forest of Tempenga!" I screamed back at the voice.
The Cave Dweller lightly released his grip on my arm and I turned around sharply and stood in front of a mysterious black figure.
"Reveal yourself to me!" I spoke, loudly and intimidating.
The figure slowly reached down and grabbed an oil lantern and held it close to his face. He was dressed in normal peasant warrior clothing for Tempengans. And his face, his face was of someone I've never seen before in the Forest.
His features were magnificent, so detailed and gorgeous. As the lantern flicked across his tanned skin and made his hazel eyes glisten. In his pupils, you could see the small orange flame from the lantern. His brown hair, scraping his eyelashes almost. He flicked it out of his way, awaiting my response.
"State your name."
"My name, my Princess. Is Duran." He got down on one knee and took my hand and kissed my royalty ring. "My apologies, I was uncertain of your identity. I was just trying, to protect my property. May you be blessed."
"Be blessed, Duran. Arise." He did as I commanded.
"I haven't seen you around Tempenga, Duran, and I know everybody. Where do you live?"
He walked close to the the entrance of the cave and stared out, almost as if he could see through the waterfall.
"As much as I love the Forest, I dwell up her in the cave. I am a Cave Dweller. I see you here, at the waterfall a lot, Princess. You bathe here. Sometimes, I even watch you. You're intriguing to watch, my Princess." He slowly turned his head to look at me, and when he did, I felt entranced.
"You watch...me bathe in the water?" I felt the blood rush to my cheeks, I felt like a strawberry, a tomato."
He chuckled, "I look away when most appropriate. But yes, I do watch. Not just when you bathe though, all the time. Like I said Princess, you are very intriguing."
I felt my knees become weak, and the moistness of my hands got worse and worse.
"Well, Duran the Cave Dweller, I must be leaving now. The King and Queen and my knights must be looking for me." I started to walk out of the cave and he put his hand on my shoulder, and placed his lips near my ear. I closed my eyes slowly, and let myself feel his breath run down my neck.
"Feel free to visit me anytime, Princess." He lightly grasped my hand and played with it with his fingertips, running higher and higher up my arm. Then he released me. As to tease me.
I looked back into his hazel eyes, and they glistened with pleasure. His seemingly soft and pink lips turned up in the corners, revealing his dimples.
"We shall see." I responded.
And then I scaled back down the mountain, and the whole time...I felt Duran watching me.
But I didn't mind.