Nylon Peril's

suprise party

Chelsea sat at the register bored and annoyed. She had asked for her birthday off but for some reason her manager had decided to schedule her anyway. “Damn him!” she growled under her breath as she saw several customers enter the store. She sighed as she ran a hand through her light brunette hair before stepping out from behind the counter “welcome to Victoria’s secret ladies is there anything I can help you with?” she asked both young ladies looked up at the cute store clerk “no thanks we’re just browsing right now!” the blonde said with a smile. Chelsea smiled back before heading to her chair again “I’ll be here if you need anything!” Chelsea said as she sat down.

Heather sat in the food court eating a subway sandwich as she watched her friend working she smiled as she watched the two young ladies leave the store “about time!” she said as she noticed no one else in the store but Chelsea “Think I’ll return the favor birthday girl!” she giggled as she stood up and walked toward the store carrying two cups of soda “hey birthday girl!” Heather said smiling as she entered the store. Chelsea looked up from the book she was reading and smiled at her friend “thanks Heather it would have been better if I had gotten the night off” she said as she hugged her friend.

“I just had dinner and thought you might need a drink!” Heather said smiling as she handed the brunette a cup of soda. Returning the smile Chelsea took the soda cup and took a long sip “that hits the spot!” Chelsea said smiling as she took another long drink, Heather’s smile broadened as Chelsea took another drink “well I knew you were by yourself tonight and could probably use a break!” Heather giggled as she watched Chelsea sit down on her chair again and put her hand to her head. “O I don’t feel so good” Chelsea said as she started feeling dizzy. She looked at the smiling face of Heather and knew right then that she had been drugged “W-What did you put in my drink?” she asked before she slumped forward unconscious.

Heather smiled as she caught her unconscious friend “you make it to easy girl!” she teased as she pulled Chelsea into the backroom looking around she saw a few rolls of packing tape and some of the store inventory that had not been brought out front she smirked as she came up with an idea. She quickly rolled Chelsea over onto her belly and gently pulled her wrists behind her back grabbing a box of nylons she looped them over her wrists and wrapped them around and in between her wrists tying them tightly behind her back while the store clerk mumbled incoherently in her sleep. Heather smirked as she moved to her friends feet “wonder how ticklish you are?” Heather said as she removed Chelsea’s shoes and socks before binding her ankles together with another pair of nylons. Heather smiled as she went through the inventory and grabbed the best nylons there before going back to Chelsea again.

She wrapped more nylon’s above and below her knee’s, around her belly and above and below her chest pinning her arms to her sides “there that’ll hold you!” Heather giggled playfully as she hogtied Chelsea as well. Grabbing two more boxes of nylon’s as well as the roll of tape Heather grinned as she put a knot in the center of one pair of nylons, “Time to keep you nice and quiet!”. She giggled as she placed the knot between Chelsea’s teeth before knotting the ends under her hair in a cleave gag, “still not good enough for what I have planned!” she giggled as she took the other pair of nylons and wrapped them around Chelsea’s lips in a OTM gag as well before finally placing several pieces of tape on her lower face as well. “There that should do it!” Heather replied as she sat back to admire her handy work.

“Uh” Chelsea mumbled as she started coming too, she tried to get up off the floor but she couldn’t move her wrists or ankles. Opening her eyes wide in surprise she realized she had been bound and gagged she immediately started struggling in her bonds “MMMMph” she screamed in protest as she wiggled on the ground, she finally saw Heather grinning at her “Mou” Chelsea said into her gag as she saw her friend smirk at her, “do you remember my surprise party were you tickled me time for me to get a little revenge” Heather teased as Chelsea’s eyes went wide.

“What the fuck” Amy the Victoria secrets manager said as she walked into the store to let Chelsea have the rest of the night off finding no one there “I swear if she left she’s done!” Amy said angrily as she went to check the backroom. As she got to the backdoor she could hear very muted laughter coming from the backroom “what is she up too?” Amy thought as she brushed a stray red hair out of her eyes and slowly opened the door. Looking into the room Amy’s eyes went wide with surprise, she saw a black haired girl kneeling over her employee tickling her she also noticed the fact that Chelsea had been bound and gagged very well. “Well then maybe I should join this party too?” Amy thought as she quietly closed the door and quietly went to the front of the store closing the security gate on the storefront.

She quickly walked back to the door still hearing the muted laughter she needed supplies before she made her move so she grabbed several nylons herself from the store before quietly opening the door and creeping up behind Heather as she held Chelsea’s ankles with one hand while she ran the other over her bare feet making Chelsea beg for mercy under her gag. “Well you two are having fun?” Amy said causing Heather to nearly jump out of her skin as she turned to face the red headed manager. “O shit!” Heather said as she tried to crab walk away seeing the nylons in Amy’s hand, “O shit is right!” Amy said as she jumped Heather pinning her on the ground as she quickly bound the struggling girl’s wrists behind her back.

“Any Nelp ne” Chelsea pleaded into her gag as she watched her boss cinch Heather into a tight hogtie and quickly gag her the same way Chelsea was. Amy smirked as she placed the final strip of tape over Heather’s lips “help you?” “O No I think I’m going to have a little fun with you two myself!” She said as she pulled off Heather’s sneakers and socks, both girls looked nervously at each other as Amy stood over them “Namn Mou” Chelsea said as she stared at Amy and struggled in her bonds as she watched her start making Heather giggle and squirm helplessly as Amy’s long nails traced over her bare soles. “Mo NTOP HAHAHAHa” Heather begged and pleaded as she was tickled mercilessly, “what was that Chelsea?” “I know you didn’t just swear at me birthday girl?” Amy said as she let Heather catch her breath “Looks like I need to tickle some respect into you” she said smirking as Chelsea’s eyes went wide.

“MO Nont!” Chelsea begged as she rolled over on her side as she tried to squirm away from Amy. “Well you just gave me an easy target!” Amy teased as she lifted up the squirming girl’s shirt and started to tickle her belly “Mo NAHAHAHAHAHA” Chelsea squealed in laughter as she was tickled. Heather glared daggers at the red head but remained silent fearing Amy would come right back to her. “My my aren’t we feisty!” Amy teased as she pulled Heather right next to Chelsea. “Mo Nhit” both girls said into their gags “That’s right girls time to see who giggles louder” Amy teased as she ran her nails across both girls feet.

Chelsea and Heather whimpered into their gags trying to not play Amy’s game but eventully they just couldn’t hold their laughter in any more as they bucked and fought against their tormentor. Samantha grinned as she stopped her torture as a new idea came to her mind. “well ladies I think I just found my new models for the new lingerie the store just got” Amy said with a evil giggle making both girls moan into their gags as they watched Amy soak a few rags in chloroform “Mo Mo Mo” both girls cried out as the rags were pressed over their noses and mouths.

“Uuh” “What happened?” Chelsea wondered as she slowly opened her eyes. She was no longer in the back room but now out in the store itself for a second she wondered why a bunch of girls were laughing as they walked by her before she looked down at herself “MMMMph” She groaned as she realized she had been stripped down and put into the lacy red underwear that was coming out next month “Nmy” she hissed from her gag as she noticed Heather struggling against another pole wearing the aqua blue lingerie her eyes blazed with anger as she screamed obscenities into the crystal clear tape over her lips, Chelsea noticed she had also been gagged the same way and tried to remove the gag with her tongue.

“Don’t bother Birthday girl that tape is way too strong to remove that way!” Amy said as she walked over to the bound girl with a smile on her face. “Mou Nitch!” Chelsea growled as she fought to free herself “you two have fun modeling the new lingerie now” Amy teased as she gave the girls one last tickle before she headed out the door “You’ll get free tomorrow don’t worry” Amy giggled as Chelsea and Heather glared, struggled and swore at the red head as several of the customers took Amy’s cue and began tickling the two helpless girls. One thing was sure this would be a Birthday Chelsea would never forget for a long time to come she thought to herself as a blonde haired customer ran her fingers across her belly making her giggle loudly behind the tape. She also swore that when Amy’s birthday came up she would get her revenge
♠ ♠ ♠
this is a story I wrote for a good friend of mine you can find her profile on Deviantart here http://lady-of-mud.deviantart.com/