My Little Bird

Ten.

Mystery girl Asher was spotted outside Cafe 21 Tuesday morning on her way to having a quiet breakfast with One Direction members Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson, along with Tomlinson's girlfriend, former model and University of Manchester student Eleanor Calder. Double date perhaps?

Sources say the girls arrived alone, a few minutes before the lads made an appearance outside the cafe, and that the foursome left out the back exit about an hour later. The two couples were later spotted walking down Eighth Street toward the Henry Barrett Marsh Museum. Superstar Styles and his apparent new bird looked very cozy as they walked side by side down the street, stealing glances at each other in attempts to keep things very low key.

The most curious part of the little breakfast date is this-- take a closer look at dear Asher's tee shirt. Is it just us or does that look exactly like the favorite shirt of our Hazza? It's obvious that the shirt is too big for her, which begs the question: could it be the same shirt? We've put together some photos of Asher taken Tuesday and Harry Styles taken last month while out with fellow 1D member Zayn Malik.

Check out the gallery below and see for yourself!


The tabloid articles had never really bothered Harry. Of course he got tired of having to explain things to people he knew that something posted by The Sun was in fact not true whatsoever; he got a little hurt when they bad-mouthed him and said things that made him look like a terrible person. He'd learned to ignore what they said about whoever he was quote, unquote dating at the moment-- they wrote about him and a new girl every week. And he'd gotten used to it.

It was when those tabloid articles started mentioning Asher that he got really irritated. Asher was an innocent bystander in the media frenzy that was his life. It wasn't her fault that he was who he was or that her cousin was dating the guy she was dating. All she knew was that she was hanging out with a couple of regular guys. Any other girl who hung out with Harry knew what they were getting into by spending time with someone who was in the limelight. But Asher didn't; and the fact that she was plastered all over the internet and the magazines and being bad-mouthed on twitter made Harry angry.

He wanted to be able to protect her from paparazzi and crazed fans who had threatened her life, even if they didn't mean it whole-heartedly. He wanted to make the tabloids stop publishing the rubbish about her and just leave her alone. But he knew that that would never happen as long as she spent time around him.

Harry also knew that not spending time with her was not an option either; she'd made sure he knew that. He honestly didn't know what to do. He couldn't spend time with her, but he couldn't not spend time with her. For the most part, the press had ignored the times she went out with any of the other boys, even if they'd gone one on one, like the night she went to dinner with Niall, just the two of them. It was as if they only seemed interested in making Harry look like a "player" or a "ladies' man" or whatever term they were using at the moment.

He knew he'd only be punishing himself by looking through the photo gallery attached to the article, but he did it anyway. There were three photos this time. The first was just Eleanor and Asher walking toward the cafe that morning, arm in arm as they both smiled at something unknown.

The second was her with Harry, her sunglasses perched atop her nose and her bag slung over her shoulder as she walked next to him. The third and final photo was taken just as they reached the museum, Harry holding the heavy glass door open as he let her walk in before him, his hand touching the center of her back. It was like the tabloids had made it impossible for him to even be polite to a girl without everyone saying he was hooking up with her. Simply holding a door open was apparently off limits now.

There was a sharp knock on the front door, followed by the sound of it opening and closing, and seconds later Asher appeared in the doorway. She flopped down on the sofa next to Harry as he quickly closed the tab, sliding the laptop off his lap and setting it on the coffee table in front of him. "How was it?" he asked almost immediately.

Asher had told only Eleanor and Harry that she was going out on a date with Olly after he'd asked her two days before. Harry was of course intrigued by this and he tried to seem casual when she'd told him, but the truth was he was incredibly interested in this new guy's relationship with Asher-- probably a little too interested.

"Good," she shrugged. "It was good. He's really sweet."

"What exactly do you know about this guy?"

Asher rolled her eyes. "You sound like my dad."

"I'm just saying, he could be anyone. Drug dealer, serial murderer....."

"Yep, exactly like my dad," she laughed. "But seriously, his name is Olly, he's twenty, he's an English major at Leeds, and he works at Finch's Cafe during the summer, which is just a few blocks from El's flat. He lives with his parents and little brother in Kensington."

"Wow, he's so interestin'," he muttered sarcastically.

Asher smacked the back of her hand against his thigh, causing him to wince. "Don't be an ass. He's a really nice guy."

"If you say so," he conceded. "So is Niall coming today?"

The girl shook her head as she pulled her right leg up under her body and yanked the sleeves of her gray sweater down over her hands. "Nope. He said he had something he had to do. It's just gonna be Liam."

"You, me, and Liam, huh? What shall we do?"

Asher gave him a shrug as she used her fingers to comb through her long waves before pulling her hair up into a messy top knot. "What do you suggest? I mean, it is your house."

"Well, I guess films are off the list because you can't sit still long enough for one," he replied, shooting her a teasing look. She rolled her eyes again and gave him a playful punch in the arm while he just chuckled and reached for his laptop. "I guess I could always give you some musical education."

He opened up youtube and paused, trying to think of something that he knew Asher would like and not something that she'd heard before, though that factor wasn't too difficult. He eventually decided on Ellie Goulding and he brought up her video for "Lights" then pressed play and folded one arm behind his head while Asher leaned closer to watch, resting her chin on his right shoulder.

While they waited for Liam to arrive, Harry ended up showing Asher video after video of everything from Drake to Ed Sheeran to Lady Gaga. He did his best avoiding his own band and silently prayed that One Direction's videos didn't pop up on the side as suggestions. In true Asher fashion, she grew bored of sitting still watching the computer screen and she slouched down on the sofa.

As soon as Harry had started playing one of his spotify playlists and set the laptop back on the coffee table, she switched positions so that her head was resting on his thigh and her crossed ankles were propped up on the opposite armrest. Her eyes fluttered shut as she took in the soft music playing from the computer. She had no idea what it was, but it was enjoyable nonetheless.

He lifted his arm and very carefully poked her cheek before pushing down on her nose like it was a button. She cracked one eye open at him and smacked his hand away from her face with a frown. "Comfy?" he asked, eyebrows raised.

"You could be a little less bony, now that I think about it."

"I'm not bony. I'm all muscle," he scoffed.

Asher held back a snort. "If you say so."

"Don't tell me you're going to fall asleep. Liam's not even here yet."

"Well, who was it that called and woke me up at 7am? Oh, that's right. You."

"Alright, I get it. You're cranky when you don't get a full twelve hours," he said, cupping his hand over her mouth to stop her from talking.

If she had been able to, she wouldn't have thought twice about biting him, but since that was not an option, she simply licked his palm instead. He quickly removed his hand, staring between it and her amused face in utter shock. "Did you just lick me?"

"That's what you get for trying to shut me up," she replied smugly.

He leaned down closer to her face with a smirk of his own. "But you don't know where these hands have been," he whispered.

She reached up and quickly thumped him directly in the forehead. "How about you spare me the details before you make me sick." He laughed loudly, rubbing the spot on his head as he sat back against the sofa again. "Where the fuck is Liam?" she grumbled.

"He's almost two hours late now," Harry commented, looking down at the expensive watch on his wrist.

"I hate him for making me spend this much time with you." He looked down at her with hurt written all over his face but when his eyes met hers, she just grinned. "You're an idiot if you think I was being serious. I actually kinda like you, God help me."

He laughed again, returning the thump to the forehead. "I kinda like you too, Ash."

The two sat in comfortable silence, Harry slouched down with his feet on the coffee table and Asher lying across the sofa, her head in his lap, as they both listened to the noise of The 1975 playing through Harry's laptop speakers. Neither of them had heard the door open, but as soon as they heard the high pitched female voice from the foyer, both their heads snapped toward the doorway.

"What the fuck is going on?!" A tall blonde stood there, her thin arms crossed tightly over her chest and her red lips set in a firm line. "Well?"

"Abby!" Harry exclaimed, snapping out of his surprised daze while Asher quickly sat up straight on the sofa. "I wasn't expecting you for another two weeks." Liam, who had finally arrived, slipped in the door behind the blonde, throwing Harry an apologetic look as he went to stand in the corner, out of the way.

"Obviously," she snapped. "I go to New Zealand for three months and I come back to find this! What the fuck do you think you're doing?!"

Harry jumped to his feet, holding his hands up in defense. "Abby, it's not-"

"Don't even think about lying to me. I've seen what people are saying!" Liam and Harry both knew that by people, Abigail meant the tabloids and celebrity news shows. Even though she was in the limelight and absolutely hated when paparazzi followed her, she didn't mind listening to all the gossip on other celebrities; she was a hypocrite, constantly watching programs like E! News and reading The Sun.

"Ash, come with me," Liam interrupted before she could ask any questions, motioning for the brunette to follow him. Asher rose from the sofa and grabbed her phone and sunglasses from the table before walking over to Liam, giving the hostile newcomer a questioning look as she passed. Liam, knowing full well who the girl was and what she had been capable of in the past, shifted Asher so that she was halfway standing behind him, a motion that didn't go unnoticed.

"Who is she anyway?" the blonde demanded.

"I'm Asher," she answered for herself before either of the boys could respond. "Who are you?" The question was completely innocent, because Asher really had no idea who the blonde was that was standing in front of her. Abigail obviously didn't know that though; she took it as Asher trying to be bitchy and her eyes narrowed at the shorter brunette.

Abigail Prentiss was the hottest upcoming actress in the UK. With perfectly tousled blonde locks, deep gray eyes, and her signature red lips, she was no doubt the object of every young man's affections. She had gotten her start on some trashy television drama but had more recently starred in two huge films. In fact, she had just returned from New Zealand after filming on location for the past three months. Not that Asher would know any of that, but by the look on Abby's face, she was offended that Asher didn't.

The blonde's mouth dropped open and she turned to Harry. "Is she serious?"

"She's Eleanor's cousin," Harry blurted out, ignoring the question. He hoped that maybe that would calm at least some of her fury. He didn't want Abby to do anything to ruin their plan, especially after all the measures they had taken with the paparazzi to keep it from happening.

"I should've known she had something to do with it," Abigail sneered. "That bitch has always hated me."

"Hey, watch it," Harry warned, defending his friend's girlfriend.

"Harry, we're going," Liam told his friend, grabbing Asher by the elbow and pulling her behind him out the front door before anything bad happened. Once they were down the street a ways, he dropped his hand from her arm and the two walked silently for a few moments. Asher slid her dark sunglasses onto her face, something she did automatically as soon as she stepped outside.

"What the fuck was that?" she finally asked, dropping her phone into the pocket of her cardigan.

Liam shook his head as he stuffed his hands into the pockets of his jacket. "She's mental."

"Who is she?"

"Abby. Harry's on-and-off girlfriend."

Asher's eyebrows furrowed and she stared at the boy walking next to her. "I didn't know he had a girlfriend."

"Technically, he doesn't anymore. They broke it off before she went to New Zealand three months ago. He hasn't spoken to her since then."

"I didn't just start a shit load of trouble, did I?"

Liam glanced at the girl, noticing the genuine concern in her features. The last thing she wanted to do was cause any grief for Harry or any of the other boys. He shook his head, giving her his most convincing smile as he held out his arm for her to loop her own through. "Course not. Everything's fine," he lied.

In all honesty, God only knew what Abigail Prentiss was capable of.
♠ ♠ ♠
Asher's outfit.

Alright, you guys. We now have 136 lovely subscribers, but still I only got three comments. There is something terribly wrong with that! I hate to be one of those who begs, but it seems that's what I'm going to have to do, rather than threaten not to update. Please, pretty please, guys. I have to know what you guys like and don't like or else I won't be able to satisfy your expectations. I have to know what is and isn't working so if you can help me out at all, please do so? :)

P.S. this is Abigail.