My Little Bird

Seventeen.

Well, well! It looks like we have quite the scandal on our hands!

Late last night, we had a reliable source come forward with some shocking information concerning a member of our favorite boy band One Direction. The source claims that Harry Styles, while still dating actress Abigail Prentiss, was and apparently still is having a secret relationship with our long lost bird Asher Maxwell! Not only does this source have incriminating stories, but there are also numerous photos (click here to see the gallery for yourself)!

Styles and Prentiss have not been spotted together lately, a rep for the actress confirming that they ended their on and off relationship sometime last week. Whether or not this scandal has anything to do with their split was not addressed in the released statement, but we bet it did! We've reached out to One Direction's management but as of the time this article is being posted, we've yet to hear back on either a confirmation or a denial.

Keep checking back here as more information comes in!


The photos in the gallery attached to the article were obviously taken by Asher herself, not some paparazzo who had spotted her out doing something shameful. Most of the photos couldn't even be considered evidence of anything, except maybe the fact that the entire band had found a new friend in Asher. There were shots of the whole group including the girlfriends gathered on and around Niall's sofa, a shot of her, Perrie, and Zayn all squeezing into a photo that Liam had taken at the park, and a shot of her and Eleanor that she'd taken to send along with her email to her mother.

After those was the photo that she'd snapped of Harry at the gym, making a ridiculous face from his machine across from her, followed by a photo of her and Harry sitting on the loveseat at Eleanor's flat, laughing at Liam, whose long body stretched across both of them as he laid in their laps. The last photo was the one Niall had taken of the three of them in Asher's bed, their eyes closed but smiles on their faces. The only trouble was that Niall had been cropped out so that it looked like a compromising position of her and Harry rather than the truthful situation.

Eleanor was so fuming mad that she threw her laptop down onto the sofa beside her and jumped up, dialing a number on her phone and tapping her foot impatiently as it rang. The voice that answered was groggy, like she'd woken him up, and she probably had, considering it was only just past 7 in the morning. "Get here now," was all she said in response before hanging up and sighing heavily as she retired to the sofa again.

She'd begun pacing the room impatiently by the time a heavy knock on the door resounded through the first floor of her flat. She hurried to answer it and yanked the boy inside by the collar of his flannel, pulling him into the living room and shoving him down onto the sofa. Louis had come with him and after he'd shut the front door, he joined the two. "What's goin' on?" Harry asked sleepily, letting out a loud yawn.

"Are you telling me management hasn't called you yet?" she asked surprised.

"Management? Why would they be calling me?" he asked, digging into the pocket of yesterday's jeans to retrieve his phone. When he slid his finger across the screen, he was met with six missed calls and six voicemails. "Shit," he muttered. "What's going on?"

Eleanor just shook her head and pointed to the laptop, which was lying on its side, still open. Harry shot her a questioning look before picking up the computer and gliding his finger over the touch pad to bring the black screen back to life. Louis fell onto the sofa next to him and leaned over his shoulder to see as well. Eleanor just stood in front of them, chewing on her bottom lip as she watched them read the article and look through the photos.

Harry roughly raked a hand through his curls as he leaned back against the sofa. "They're gonna kill me. Simon is gonna kill me."

Louis clapped his friend on the back, taking the laptop from him and shutting it before setting it carefully on the coffee table. "You didn't do anything wrong, mate. Those photos aren't evidence of anything. I mean, that one of you two in bed is questionable, but all you have to do is show them the uncropped version. It'll be fine."

"Those photos are from her phone, Lou. Do you know what that means?" He groaned, running his hands down his face. "It means that prick must've gone through her pictures and took what he wanted."

Eleanor had only just seemed to realize that fact and she gasped, her hand flying to her chest. "Oh my God. We can't let her see him anymore. We've been suspecting him for awhile now, but this just proves it! No one else would have access to her phone except him!"

"How are we supposed to stop her seein' him if we can't tell her why?" Louis questioned. No one knew how to answer that question so they all sat there silently, thinking to themselves, until they heard shuffling on the stairs. Asher appeared at the bottom a few moments later, yawning as she tugged a sweatshirt on over the tee shirt she'd slept in.

"What are you guys doing here so early?" she asked, sliding into the empty spot on the couch next to Harry and curling her legs up under her body in an effort to keep herself warm.

He smiled at her, momentarily forgetting the situation at hand as he watched her rub her sleepy eyes with her palms. "What are you doin' out of bed so early?"

She shrugged, reaching around to pull her long brown waves over her right shoulder. "I don't know. Bad dream woke me up around 5 and I couldn't go back to sleep. When I heard the front door slam, I just gave up trying and came to see what was going on." The other three exchanged looks while Asher just looked between them, waiting for an answer. "Well?"

Louis stood up and walked over to his girlfriend, smiling as he wrapped an arm around her waist. "We just came to give Eleanor an early birthday present." Both Harry and Eleanor gave him confused looks, wondering where he was going with this completely fabricated story. Louis bit his lip for a moment, thinking, before his eyes lit up and he turned to his girlfriend. "Spa day, for you and Ash. All the arrangements are made; we just came to escort you there."

Asher's eyes widened. "Are you serious?"

Eleanor gave Louis the same surprised look, but Harry's eyes practically screamed gratitude. He stood to his feet, holding his hand out to the girl next to him. "Yep. Come on, go get dressed."

She was still in a state of surprise as she took Harry's hand and let him pull her up from the sofa then went upstairs to her room to get dressed. As soon as she was gone, Louis rushed outside to the front stoop with his phone to make the arrangements. It was really lucky that he could just make a call and have something done at a moment's notice because of who he was. The arrangements were made and he was back inside with the others before Asher even made it back downstairs.

"Should I be worried that you're such a great liar?" Eleanor teased when he came to stand next to her. He laughed, shaking his head before he kissed her cheek and threw his arm around her shoulders. Harry clapped his friend on the back, muttering a "Thanks, mate" just as Asher rejoined the group downstairs.

"Hope this is okay," she sighed, running her hands down the skirt of her short dress to smooth it out. "I've never been to a spa before so I don't know what you're supposed to wear."

"You just wear a robe and nothing else," Harry snorted, snaking his arm over her shoulders. "Come on then. The car awaits." She let her hair fall like a curtain between them, hoping desperately to hide the blush that was surely showing on her cheeks.

Harry's black Range Rover was waiting by the curb and Asher slid into the back seat with Eleanor while Louis and Harry got into the front. Another one of Harry's cds that she'd never heard was playing softly in the background as they drove further into the city and it was only a short fifteen minutes before they came to a stop in front of a grand historic building, the huge columns in front giving it a very stately appearance. Louis turned around in his seat, giving them both a smile. "Hope you have fun, ladies."

Eleanor leaned up to give him a quick peck on the lips before exiting the car and Asher followed suit, walking around to the other side of the car where her cousin was waiting so they could walk up the dark brick steps together. As soon as they walked inside the glass doors, two women approached them with huge smiles. "Miss Calder, Miss Maxwell, welcome to Oasis. We already have your day scheduled out for you so if you'll follow Alice, she'll show you to the dressing room and you can get started."

Eleanor shot her cousin as smile when she saw the look of disbelief on her face. She laced her arm though Eleanor's as they followed the short woman Alice down a long white hallway. "How in the world did Louis afford this?" she whispered. "This is amazing!" Eleanor just laughed softly and Alice stopped, motioning for them to walk into the room ahead of her.

"Your robes are right there if you want to go ahead and get changed. When you're finished, I'll take you upstairs to the treatment room." She gave them a polite smile as she shut the door behind her and both girls quickly changed into the plush white robes they were provided. Alice was waiting outside in the hallway when they opened the door and she led them to the end of the hall where the elevator was located.

Their treatment room was on the third floor and it was, in a word, heavenly. The room was spacious, with soft green walls and flowing ivory curtains covering one entire wall from floor to ceiling. The only light came from the numerous white candles placed all over the room and two tables sat directly in the center. "Alright, ladies. Your estheticians will be right with you. I hope you enjoy your day with us."

The first treatment the girls were treated to was a salt scrub and when they were finished with that, they had to go into the adjoining shower room to rinse off the salt. Next was the seaweed body wrap followed by another rinse, a clay mask facial, and then a nice brunch. Once brunch was over, they spent some time in the large sauna before going to the salon on the second floor to get pedicures.

They each picked out a nail polish color before settling into the side by side large black leather chairs. Since they were the only two inside the nail salon at the time, they didn't have to worry about disturbing anyone who was trying to relax. The two women working on their feet worked silently the whole time while they talked.

"Remind me to thank Louis for this when we get home. This is incredible." Asher smiled, leaning her head back against the chair as the woman applied some special quick drying clear polish over the dark purple she had chosen.

Eleanor glanced over at her nervously, biting down on her lip. This conversation had to be had, but she really didn't want to be the one to have it. "Hey, Ash?"

"Yeah?"

"Erm, don't get angry, okay?" Asher's eyebrows furrowed at the worried look on her cousin's face but she nodded, waiting for Eleanor to continue. "I don't think you should see Olly anymore."

"Why not?" she questioned, sitting up straighter in the oversize leather chair.

"I just-.....I don't want you to get hurt."

"I told you it's not like that with us, El. You don't have to worry about him hurting me. I just like him as a friend. That's all."

"That's not what it looked like to Zayn," Eleanor countered softly.

Asher groaned, letting her head fall back against the head rest. "Okay, we might have kissed one time. But I'm not interested in him as a boyfriend. Trust me."

"I know it's been a long time, but you have to be careful." Eleanor's eyes widened when she realized what she'd said and and saw the wounded look on her cousin's face, her eyes glistening with unshed tears. "Oh, Ash, I didn't mean to say that. That's definitely not where I meant this conversation to go. I'm sorry."

Asher shook her head, using the sleeve of her robe to quickly wipe her eyes. She hated that she still teared up at the mere thought of him over a year later, but there wasn't much she could do about it. "It's fine, El," she muttered, reaching up to run her fingers over the golden moon charm that hung from her necklace.

"I didn't mean to bring him up, Ash, honestly. I just want you to be careful. I don't think Olly's a very nice person. I tried to like him, I really did and I tried to put aside the lads' feelings and what they'd said about him, but I just can't. I'm sorry, Ash, but I really really wish you'd stop spending time with him."

Asher looked over at her cousin, who had a deep frown on her face and a pleading look in her eyes. She sighed after a moment. "Okay. If you feel that strongly about it."

"I really do."

"Alright," Asher nodded, licking over her lips and focusing her attention on newly painted toenails instead of her cousin's gaze.

"Ash, you're my cousin and my best friend. You know I only want you to be happy, right?"

"Yeah, I know."

Both pedicurists stood up from their tiny stools and gently slid the girls' flip flops back onto their feet before allowing them to stand and letting them know that they were free to go back to the third floor for their final treatment of the day.

Eleanor grinned, lacing her arm through Asher's and hoping desperately for things to go back to the way they were before the conversation. "Ready for our massages?" she asked excitedly. Asher nodded, giving her a small smile, and the two made their way back upstairs to the rooms to receive their aromatherapy massages.

It was supposed to be the most relaxing time of the day but Asher was too focused on their earlier conversation about Olly, wondering why her cousin was so adamant about not wanting her to spend time with him anymore. The bottom line was she trusted Eleanor much more than some guy she'd only met six weeks ago. So if her cousin suspected that Olly was a genuinely bad person, then Asher was going to side with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Asher's outfit.

Thanks so much to liontaming, justSJ, liam payne., CrazyPebbles21, corabelle, lovelyhope, and dannykurily for commenting last time! :)