Status: Active as long as you want it to be.

Save You Tonight

Five

Knock Knock Knock

"A, are you awake?" Louis called. I blinked a few times and sat up.

"Yeah, I'm up." I called back sleepily.

"Great. Get dressed and meet us in my room." He said, and I heard his footsteps walk away. I slowly got up and went to the bathroom. I straightened my hair, decided against make-up, and slipped on some blue jean shorts and a light blue tank top. I grabbed my white Keds and Lou's key, and headed on over.

"Everyone is dressed, correct?" I called as I slowly opened their door. I heard a chuckle.

"We're dressed, Dri. Come in." Liam gave me the nickname 'Dri'. If Audrina was my real name, I probably would've really liked it.

"Good morning." I said as I sat on their sofa. Their room was way bigger than mine, being three people occupied it.

"Morning. Slept okay? No nightmares?" Lou asked, sitting beside me.

"No nightmares."

"Here, Liam went get breakfast." Zayn said, handing me a doughnut. I took it, and dug in. I loved me some doughnuts. The boys must have woke up early because they were all present and dressed.

"Thanks."

"Today is a free day, so we're going shopping." Niall said with a mouthful of food.

"I don't have money." I said. Louis rolled his eyes.

"We got you, A. Don't worry." I opened my mouth to protest, but Harry cut me off.

"And don't argue." I rolled my eyes. I hated for people to make a fuss over me. I liked taking care of myself.

"Won't fans mob us? You know how crazed pre-teens are." I said.

"We rented the mall out for 3 hours." Harry said. Wow. Rented a whole mall out? That's....crazy.

An hour later we were at the mall. It felt creepy to be the only 6 people in the mall.

"Here is 1000 dollars, Drina. Go nuts." Zayn said, grinning. I slowly took the money.

"Guys, I feel bad taking your money."

"Just go shopping. Go where ever your little heart desires." Liam said. Slowly, we all drifted apart into the mall.

I stopped in a store, Hollister. It was dim-lighted, and it was kind of beach themed. A smiling girl walked to me.

"Need any help?" She asked.

"Kind of. I just need a few cute outfits."

"I got you. Follow me." About 30 minutes later I walked out with 4 cute outfits.

"Thank you, Debra. I appreciate it." I called as I walked out.

After that, I hit American Eagle, Abercrombie, Aeropostal, Pacific Sun, Forever 21, and finally Victoria's Secret. A girl needs panties, you know.

"Hey, A." Louis called, and I turned to see him walking over to me holding a few bags, smiling.

"Hey, Lou." I said, smiling back.

"Got everything you wanted?"

"Yeah. Thanks again. I appreciate it."

"No problem." He said. We met up with the other boys in the food court.

Being alone in the mall was creepy, but cool at the same time. No lines, no hassel. Plus, being I was with 5 sexy famous boys, the workers were extremley nice.

We were back at the hotel for about 3 P.M. I put my stuff in my room, then headed back to Louis, Harry, and Liam's room. We had all decided to watch a movie or two.

Liam picked Toy Story. I loved Toy Story, so I didn't complain. I sat between him and Lou, and watched the movie.

I must have feel asleep, because I woke up in someones arm as I was being carried.

I blinked a few times and looked up to see who was carrying me.

Just my luck. It was Harry.

"Harry, put me down." I said. He stopped walking.

"Oh, you're awake. Did I shake you to much or something? I'm sorry. I was trying to bring you back to your room."

"It's okay. Just put me down." He did.

"Sorry again." He mumbled.

"It's fine. Thank you." I checked the time. 7:30. It was early, but I was tired.

"I'm going back to sleep. Good night." I said. He nodded.

"Night." And he slowly turned and walked back down the hall. I watched him for a second.

I feel bad, treating him the way I am. I do, really. But I can't let myself get feelings for him. I just can't.

I sighed and walked into my room. I kicked off my shoes, and fell down onto my bed, not even bothering to change.

Withen seconds, I was crashed.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter really has no point. It's just a little filler.
Happy saturday!
xoxoxoxo.