Status: Active as long as you want it to be.

Save You Tonight

Seven

I'm drunk. Drunk as a skunk.

Teehee. I feel like Dr. Suess.

I can barely stand up, and my vision is a bit blurry. But I feel like I'm on top of the world.

Where's the boys? Lets see...

Liam is talking to a brunnette girl in the corner. Niall is taking shots with Zayn at the bar. I have no idea where Louis is. And Harry....

"Drina." Is right behind me. I turned.

"What?"

"Wanna dance?" He asked, grinning at me.

"Nope." His grin quickly went away.

"Why not?"

"Because." I said. He glared at me.

"You act as if you're too good for me. Well you know what? You're not. But its okay. I can get any fucking girl I want here." He said and he stomped away. I sighed.

"I need air." I mumbled.

"You okay, A?" I turned to see Lou.

"Yeah. I think I'm gonna head back to the hotel."

"I'll come with you."

"No Lou, don't let me ruin your fun."

"I'm not having much fun anyways. Come on." And so we left.

"Why weren't you having fun?" I asked when we walked into the lobby of the hotel and into the elevator. He shurgged.

"I don't know."

"Yes you do. Tell me." He sighed.

"I have something on my mind."

"What?" He looked at me, hesitated, and then kissed me. I was taken by surprise, but I went along with it. I wasn't sure if I was liking the kiss because I was drunk, or because I had feelings for Lou I never realized I had till tonight. But hey, I'm drunk.

We kissed until the elevator stopped, and we kissed until we entered Louis' room.

The rest of the night was a total blur.

The Next Morning.

I opened my eyes slowly. Then shut them tight again. I had a killer headache.

I felt a arm wrapped around my waist, and a ....breeze?

I slowly opened my eyes once again and looked to my side to see Louis sleeping. I slowly picked up the covers, then dropped them again.

That's why there was a breeze. We were both naked.

"Louis." I said, shoving him. He jumped up.

"Ariana?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

"What happened last night?" I asked. His eyes widened as he examined the situation, but before he could speak someone yelled from behind the closed door.

"Hey Lou, I need to borrow a- whoa." Zayn walked in, his eyes widened as he saw us. He thought we were cousins, sp this obviously looked horrible.

"Zayn...we can explain." I said. He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Um, you guys are taking the term "kissing cousins" way too far...." he said. I sighed. I had to tell him the truth.

"Close the door. I haven't been completely honest with you guys....."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooooh, drama :-)