Status: Active as long as you want it to be.

Save You Tonight

Eight

I let out a breath of air as I finished telling Zayn the truth. Louis was sitting quietly on the side of me still...we were both still naked under the covers, and Zayn was just staring at me, shocked.

"Speak Zayn." I whispered.

"This is kind of a lot to take in Audrina.... or Ariana." He said.

"I know, I know. Im sorry I didn't tell you guys the truth, I hope you understand why I lied."

"Well of course I do! And I won't tell anyone. I promise." I smiled softly.

"Thanks Zayn. I'd hug you but... I'm naked." I said. He chuckled awkwardly.

"Yeah.... so what's going on with you two?" Me and Louis glanced at each other.

"Not quite sure mate..." Lou said.

"Oh.... awkward... I guess I should let you guys talk." He said, slowly walking out of the room.

Awkward silence.

"So...." I said, glancing at the ceiling.

"Wanna just act like last night never happened?" He asked.

"I act just act like this didn't happen, Lou. It happened." He sighed.

"I know. I guess I should tell you the truth...."

"What truth?" I asked.

"I've sort of always had a crush on you, since we were kids. And ever since me and Eleanor broke up a few weeks ago, the crush has gotten.. bigger." He said. Louis liked me? Did I like him?

"Wow.... didn't expect that." I said, unsure of what I should really say.

"I'm gonns go get some coffee, want some?" He said, popping out of bed and throwing some clothes on.

"No...?"

"Okay well, see ya later!" He said, and he rushed out the room, leaving me oh so confused.
♠ ♠ ♠
Drammmmma :-)