Status: Active

Only You Give Me That Feeling

Papa Gates

“Stefi!” I heard someone yell from the front door
“In here!” I yelled turning the TV off. The next few days passed by really quickly, Alana and I spent all our time with the guys. The only time of the day we weren’t together was when the guys were recording. That was one of those times. “How was your day?” I asked him when he sat down next to me.
“Great, we just finished recording one of my solos today” He smiled
“That’s great!” I said happily
“Yeah, now go get changed” He said standing up
“What? Why?” I asked confused
“I called my dad, to talk about the solo and to tell him you’re here” He smiled
“So, are you going to see your dad?” I asked him and he nodded
“Yes, but I want you to come with me, I already told him you were coming” He said and left my mouth open.
“But…”
“No buts, now go get all pretty” he said walking to the kitchen “I’ll be waiting”
“What should I wear?”
“Just look pretty, like always” He smiled
“Okay” I blushed and walked to my room, I found exactly what I wanted to wear , my old skinny jeans and one of my favorite pink top. I grabbed my pink ballet flaps and placed everything on top of my bed. I sighed and walked out the room and headed to the bathroom.

"You look great princess" he said once I walked into the kitchen.
“You always say the same thing” I smiled, placing my bracelets on my wrist
“Cause you always look great” he laughed
"Well thank you.”
“Shall we go?” he asked standing up. I nodded

"I'm so nervous about meeting your dad and dad" I said looking out the window, staring at the house . I loved the way the palm trees looked right outside the place.
"Don't be, it’ll be just my dad, my dad lives on the other side of the city. He's really awesome and he'll love you. I promise." I nodded. He grabbed my hand and led me outside.
I was so nervous I didn’t even noticed when we walked through the front door. I looked around; it was very clean and organized. The floor was hardwood and the furniture was white. I looked around and saw pictures of Brian at every age. Even one of him naked in a bathtub, which made me laugh.
"I had a cute ass back then... now I have a sexy ass" he said with no shame at all.
"You were such a cute baby" I said, scanning the pictures on the table.
"And what about now?" he asked.
"Now, you're very sexy," I said laughing. A huge grin appeared on his face and a man, about less than an inch shorter than him with brownish hair came out of the kitchen, wiping his hands on a dish towel.
"Hey dad!” he said hugging him “Dad, This is Stefi. Stefi, this is my dad" he said as he introduced us.
"It's so nice to finally meet you! Brian told me how pretty you are and he was right!" she said and then turned to Brian “You weren’t kidding when you said she was really something!” he told him and Brian blushed deeply and so did I.
"It's nice to meet you too Mr. Haner" I said as we shook hands.
"Please! Call me Papa Gates" he said kindly. My nerves dropped immediately at his warm welcome.
“Where’s Suzy, dad? And McKenna?” Brian asked heading to the closest couch
“They went to Suzy’s parents, they’ll be back late, I guess”
“Oh, I wanted them to meet her” he told him
“Later, son. So, you are staying for dinner, right? I made some steak and a great salad” He said smiling
“Did you?” Brian asked him “Really?” he raised his eyebrow
“Fine! Suzy did it before she left, I just placed everything in the microwave” He sighed, putting his head down, I laughed, he was so kind and funny. Just like Brian was. “So, Stefi, tell me about you” He said as Brian and I sat down
“Dad, don’t call her Stefi, I am the only one allowed to call her that” he said
“What?!” he said looking at me and I just smiled “Alright then, its Steph not Stefi, get it” he said laughing and shook his head."Eat up!" he said placing the bowls in the middle of the table, and we piled food onto our plates.
“So, Steph, tell me about yourself” He said
“Well, I grew up in Garden City, Ny. My family lives there, I moved to Sacramento a few years ago with my friend”
“Why did you moved?” he asked curious. I stayed quiet for a few seconds, thinking what should I respond
“Honestly, I wanted to get away as far as I could” I sighed “I wanted something new” He asked me questions about my life and family, He even told me about some ‘adventures’ Brian had when he was a kid.
Dinner was filled with conversation, mostly his dad asking me questions and Brian telling him to leave me alone. The food was delicious and I was so full.
"Mr. Haner, this was an amazing dinner. Thank you for having me," I said.
"No, thank you for staying!" he said happily as I helped him and Brian clean the plates and put them in the dishwasher.
"Dad, the food was great as usual, but we got to go with the guys. I'll see you later," he said and hugged him before running upstairs to get his guitar. Mr. Haner gave me a big hug.
"It was so nice to meet you Steph. I'm sure I'll be seeing more of you" he said with a smirk on his face looking at Brian
"Nice to meet you too." I said and Brian came downstairs and we went outside.

“So, what do you think?” He asked starting the car
“You dad is adorable, you look a lot like him” I smiled “And he is really funny and kind”
“Told you, you shouldn’t have been nervous at all” he laughed but then his cell phone went off
After a few minutes of him yelling into the phone and shit he hung up and threw the cell phone to the back of the car. I tried of get up from the passenger seat to grab it but he stopped me
“Where do you think you are going?" he asked
“Nowhere, moron. Where could I possibly go?" I said “I’m going to get your phone” I said as grabbed it. Once I sat down again, I hand it to him and looked out the window

Brian’s POV

I was driving and both of us were silent, I was staring at the road but then focused on Stephanie again
“Are you ok?” I asked Stefi.
“You’re the one who started yelling at his phone.” She said
“I’m fine, it’s just that, I just remembered something I had totally forgot about” I sighed.
“Oh” she said. I stared at her “Steph, Do you mind if we go back home?” I asked
“Why?”
“I’m not in the mood to hang out with the guys” I sighed “I mean, if you want to go, fine. But I’ll go back home”
“No, it’s okay. We can go home, it’s late anyways” She smiled
“Are you sure?”
“Yeah, don’t worry” She said

After a few minutes of silence I was finally parking outside the house. I stopped the car and climbed out. I opened the door for Stefi and waited for her to get out.
“I’m going to my room” I said opening the front door “If you need anything just let me know, okay?” she nodded
“Brian, are you okay?” she asked concerned
“Yeah, just some stuff I need to think about” I smiled and kissed her forehead “Don’t worry” I said heading to my room “We’re going to Matt’s tomorrow morning” I told her “He’s making a bbq, we’re leaving early”
“Sure, goodnight” she said walking to the kitchen
I walked into my room and lied down on bed. “Fuck” I said to myself. Michelle’s coming back tomorrow I thought. I didn’t know what to do. I knew she already hated Stefi, I didn’t know what she would do once she met her and found out she was staying at our place.
I sighed Stefi doesn’t know about Michelle. I didn’t want her to know I had a girlfriend. I don’t know why, I just didn’t.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I didnt like this one at all. It sucked. Im lacking of creativity ):