Status: Active

Only You Give Me That Feeling

I think my feelings for her are overcoming the ones I should have for my girlfriend

Stephanie’s POV

I woke up but refused to open my eyes. I knew as soon as I opened them, the obvious thing would happen. My head would throb in pain.
Hangovers. I hate them. They always ruin a perfect day.
I moved in the sheets of my bed but I collapsed with another body. I opened my eyes, but I had to close them instantly. The sun was so bright I felt the light burnt my eyeballs. After a few seconds I opened them again slowly and saw a tattooed body next to me. Brian.

I grunted as the headache began to hit me. I slowly sat up and looked at Brian, his chest was naked. I sighed and then removed the sheets away from me.
I gasped slightly when I noticed I was only wearing my underwear. I quickly got up the bed and grabbed the sheets and wrapped around my body. A sigh of relieve came out my mouth when I saw Brian wearing his jeans Thank god I thought.

"Morning." I heard him say as he sat up. He rubbed his eyes “Fuck, I hate hangovers” He said “I need water!” he said loudly and looked at me, his face blushed when he saw me wrapped in my white sheets
“Please tell me what happened”. He stared at me, raising his right eyebrow. He looked confused
“You don’t remember?” he asked. I shook my head. He looked down, almost as if he was disappointed
“Last thing I remember is doing some tequila shots” I said looking for my clothes on the floor. “We didn’t..?”
“No, Stefi. We didn’t” He said standing up. I walked towards the closet, grabbed some jeans and a shirt and walked out the closet. Brian was staring at me, as if he was waiting for me to say anything. I grunted rubbing my head with one hand and holding the sheets and my clothes with the other one.
“You really don’t remember anything?” He asked worried as I opened the door.
“Nope” I said staring at him. His eyes looked as if he was heartbroken. He looked away and sighed. “Is there something I should remember? Besides never drinking again?” I chuckled staring at him
“No” He whispered “It’s nothing important. You should take a shower, before the guys wake up and kick you out of your bathroom” He smiled. I nodded and walked out the room. “Hey, I’m going home” He said walking behind me “I’m gonna look for my shirt and head home, I’ll see you tomorrow” He said and walked past me in the hallway. I stood still and stared at him as he left the house. I shook my head confused and headed to the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

Brian’s POV

I sighed as I looked around the studio. I locked myself in my studio once I walked into the house, Michelle bitched and complained but she left the place once she got tired of waiting for me.
I was pacing around the room, flashbacks from last night hitting me like a brick. Anger and disappointment were running through my body, that it was taking everything in me not to hit the wall.
‘Of course she remembers’ I thought ‘she was conscious; of course she remembers’ I sighed. I sat down and looked through my pockets; I found my cell phone and looked at it. 32 missed calls. I put my cell phone back in my pocket and started playing something in my guitar.
After a few minutes my cell phone started vibrating in my back pocket. I sighed and pulled it out. Jimmy. I ignored it, but right after I put my phone on the table next to me I heard someone knock the door. I kept quiet, but they kept knocking.

“Man, I heard the phone ringing. I know you’re there” I heard Jimmy said. I didn’t respond “Syn, remember I have a key, either you open the door or I open it”. I grunted, I forgot I had given the guys to my studio months ago.
“I told you” I heard him say after the door was opened. I looked away, rolling my eyes “Are you okay?”
“Yeah. Go away” I said as he sat next to me in the love seat

“Man, what happened?” He said. I turned to face him and stared at him “You left this morning so fast, you left me and Matt there, we had to walk home”
“I just didn’t want to stay there any longer”
“Why? What happened?”
“I told her I loved her last night” I said, Jimmy’s eyes were wide opened “I told her I loved her and she didn’t remember”.
“You told who?”
“Stephanie”
“You love her?” He asked seriously. I nodded, and silence took over for a few minutes
“Why didn’t you say anything?”
“I don’t know Jimmy, I just” I sighed “I’m with Michelle, I though you guys would hate me if I’d tell you I liked her”
“Brian, we like Stephanie a lot more than we like Michelle” He smiled and punched me in the arm.

None of us said anything for the next minutes, Jimmy was waiting for me to say anything, but I was thinking about last night. Every time her words echoed through my head, my anger began to rise. I clinched my fist and rested my head on the back of the couch. I sighed and began to calm down; I crossed my arms on my chest and stared at the guitar I had left on the floor earlier.
“Are you sure its love?” He asked before I turned to stare at him “She’s not just a really good friend?"
“When I saw her that day at the train station, I swear I have never been that happy, after all those months, she was finally with me. When I see her smile, my pulse is faster than any human being. My heart skips a beat when she hugs me.” I sighed “I think my feelings for her are overcoming the ones I should have for my girlfriend”

“Man, if you really feel that way for her, you should tell her”
“Thats the problem! I already did, and sh-“
“She was drunk, if you tell someone you love them, make sure they’re not drunk” He said “It’s not her fault, Syn”
“We were on our underwear when she woke up, that should have given her a hint”
“Actually, she walked downstairs freaked out about you two being in the same bed in your underwear” He said “But when she saw Matt and I un our underwear as well and Matt actually said something about not playing strip poker ever again, she calmed down” He paused “This is not her fault, man”
“I know, it’s just that” I sighed “I thought everything would be different in the morning. She caught me off guard when she said she didn’t remember”
“Syn, tell her. Trust me, she loves you” He chuckled “But first, you have to break it off with Michelle. Make sure you do that first, and then you can be with her”
“Yeah, I know”

“Just so you know” He said standing up and walking towards the door “Michelle only brings you down, she’s always looking for trouble, and you know you don’t love her anymore” he paused “Stephanie. You’ve actually looked happy ever since you met her, and you have not been an asshole since she’s here” he laughed “She brings out the best in you. Oh! And I want to be best man at your wedding” He randomly said making me laugh. “Just one thing” He stopped before opening the door and turned around “Don’t hurt her, Syn. I’m on your side, she’s perfect for you, but if you hurt her, I’m taking her side” He said seriously. I nodded “And take a shower, you smell like garbage” I laughed as he walked out the door. I followed him but I headed to the stairs as he walked out the house.

“Whoa, you finally came out of the room” I heard Michelle say. I turned away and saw her resting on the bedroom’s door frame. “Where were you last night? You didn’t come home” She said walking closer to me “You stink, were you drinking?”
I rolled my eyes and turned around, walking towards the bathroom.
“Brian, where were you last night?” She asked again. I didn’t answer “Were you with her?” No response “Brian! Answer me, did you spend the night with her?!” she asked raising her voice
“Yes, Michelle. I did. I spent the night at her place” I said.
“That bitch!” She said and turned around, heading downstairs
“Michelle!” I stopped her “I don’t need to tell you again, I didn’t cheat on you. Don’t bother her” I said, she was about to complain when I stopped her “I’m warning you Michelle. Don’t bother her or piss her off”
“Or what?”
“Or I won’t stop her from kicking you ass” I said “And you and your shit will be out of this house for good" Michelle grumbled and walked back into the room. Cursing under her breath.
I sighed and headed to the bathroom again. I closed the door behind me and turned on the hot water
“Jimmy’s right. I have to get rid of Michelle if I want to tell her” I said to myself
♠ ♠ ♠
This one goes to @ lovelace_ :), I hope you guys like it