Status: Active

Only You Give Me That Feeling

The New Guys

Stephanie’s POV

“Are we there yet?!” I said lying face down on a couch. “I wanna go home!” I pouted
“Shut up!” Alana yelled
“Can we watch a movie?” Jimmy asked sitting down next to me
“If that’ll shut you up, yes we can” Matt said laughing “Did you bring movies?” He asked. I stared at Jimmy and saw him blinking, He began to pout
“No I didn’t!” He paused “We’re gonna die in here!” he yelled
“You’re worse than her!” Alana complained annoyed
“Man, there’s beer in the fridge. Grab one and shut up” Zacky said
“Oh!” He stood up, walked towards the fridge and grabbed a beer. Once we took the first sip he smiled and walked back to the couches. He sat in front of me and smiled.
“You’re unbelievable” I laugh and felt the bus stop “Are we there yet?!” I said jumping up and down. Brian laughed at me and stopped tuning his guitar when the bus door opened and the Berry’s entered the bus. All of us stared at them.

“So? Do you like it?” They asked in unison.
“Yeah” we all replied at different times
“Awesome. Well come on.” Jason said turning around “You must be tired from spending an entire day in here” he said. All of us got up from wherever we were at and followed them off the bus.

Brian wrapped his arms around me once both of us were off the bus “You’re kind of annoying, you know?” He smirked
“Yeah, I’ve been told” I laughed. He put his arms around my shoulder and we kept walking towards a picnic table
“Hey, to whom this other bus belongs to?” Zacky said pointing to a bus next to ours

“There’s this other band that got here a day earlier” Matt Berry explained “My Chemical Romance”
“MCR?!” Alana squealed “They’re fucking awesome!”
“You know them?” Zacky asked
“I’ve heard their music. Duh” she replied
“Well, we’ll go look for them.” Jason laughed and walked towards the bus just as 5 guys walked out the bus. All of them were dressed all black and had studded belts and such on.

“Guys!” Matt Berry told the guys. “How are you?”
“Hey man, fine. Just heading to the food tent” An Afro guy said
“This is my band” He said motioning for us to get there. We walked towards him and stood next to him “Avenged Sevenfold and two friends of them. Guys this is MCR” he said and the guy I recognized as the lead singer took a couple of steps forward.

“Good to meet you all, I’m Gerard” He said. “And these are my band mates” He said and the other guys stepped up. “This is my little brother, Mikey” He said hugging the guy with nerdy glasses.
“I’m Bob” A blond guy said
“I’m Ray” The Afro guy said
“And I’m Frank!” A tattooed guy said before Alana stepped up
“You are fucking awesome!” She yelled
“I’m guessing you’re a fan?” She nodded and squealed
“I’m Alana” She grinned

“Sorry about this lady here” Matt laughed pushing her away “I’m M. Shadows” He said, he and Gerard shook hands
“No need to apologize. She seems cool” Mikey said. Somehow, I managed to zone out; I was looking around, staring at the tents and the stages around when I felt someone’s eyes on me. Sure enough I was right; those eyes belonged to the hazel eyed guy. I smiled at him.
He smiled back at me. I stared at him from the corner of my eye and studied him. His arms and neck were tattooed. He had a Mohawk and it landed just above his nose. His hazel eyes were so dreamy; I know any girl would melt just by looking into his eyes.

"Well I’m Zacky Vengeance" I said Zacky say
“I’m The Rev, and this midget here is Johnny Christ” He said punching him in the arm
"And we're the almighty Synyster Gates and Stephanie Sloan!" Brian said. All the guys gave his this weird look.

"Almighty?” Gerard asked raising his eyebrow
"He has a big ego” Matt chuckled “You’ll get used to it, don’t worry”

“That’s nice” Frank laughed
“It’s not nice, It’s gay” Jimmy said “And annoying and” he said but was stopped by Brian’s punch
“Leave him alone!” I said “At least he doesn’t uses a grill as Captain America’s shield”
“No, you are queer” Johnny said. Brian punched him as MCR started laughing at us.


Frank’s POV

’God she’s beautiful. I literally felt my jaw drop when I saw her I thought to myself as we talked to the guys. I sighed as I walked towards a picnic table with my band mates. The A7X guys had gone back to their tour bus a while ago and Syn had gone with the girls to the food tent. There was no point on ordering food when we were set to be interviewed in 10 minutes

“Those guys were nice.” Gerard said stretching out. “Very sexy girls”
“Frank, I could practically see the drool hanging off your mouth” Mikey laughed
“He has a good reason to.” Gerard smirked as scratched his nose “she’s hot and has a nice ass”

“That’s nice to know.” We all spun around. She stood right there next to Alana, a smirk and an amused expression on their faces and an upset on Brian’s
“I um…I’m…I’m just…” Gerard tried to say
“Being a loser and not checking to see if the girl you’re perverting on is standing right behind you?”
“Exactly.”

“Okay” she nodded slightly, “I’ll see you guys later”
“Why?” Bob piped up.
“The guys will be playing tonight, you’ll be there, right?”
“Oh, right! I like your hair by the way. Very cute.”
“Ray, stop flirting. You’ll scar the poor girl for life!” Mikey teased, earning a warning glare from him.
“I’m not flirting.”
“He’s flirting.” Gerard, Bob and I said together.
“I’m not flirting with you.”
“I get it!” she interjected, “I’ll see you guys later.”She laughed and continued walking towards their bus.



“C’mon! The show is about to start” I yelled to the guys. The day passed by really quickly, our first show was tomorrow at five, so we had the whole day for ourselves.
“What’s with the rush?” Gerard said, a beer in hand.
“I want to see the show!” I quickened my pace
“You want to see the show? Or a certain girl?” Ray laughed. I stopped and glared at him
“Very funny” I said and started walking towards the stage.

“Stephanie’s coming, isn’t she?” I said. We were standing on the left side of the stage, I looked for her on the crowd but she was nowhere to be found
“I knew it was about her” ray stated, I rolled my eyes
“You know, Frank. You’re just trying to bring her up in conversation” Mikey laughed.
“You got it bad, bro” Ray laughed without looking up, as he kept playing a game on his phone.

“Oh, please! I don’t even know her!”
“That doesn’t mean you don’t like her” Gerard said
“I do not!”
“Okay, shut up, they’re about to start.” Mikey said when the guys walked in the stage. I stared at them, they were ready to play and a second later, you could hear their music echoing through the place. I have to admit it, they were pretty good. I sighed and looked for the girls, I saw them on the other side of the stage, Gerard had to nudge me hard in the stomach to stop me from staring so obviously.
I couldn’t help it. She looked better than she did before; she was almost glowing from the radiating grin on her face

I looked to the stage and stared at the guys, they were playing as if there was no tomorrow. I smiled and looked for Alana or Stephanie and saw them on the other side of the stage, Gerard had to nudge me hard in the stomach to stop me from staring so obviously. I couldn’t help it. She looked better than usual; she was almost glowing from the radiating grin off her face, I sighed.
“If you brought us here to creepily stare at her, then we’re leaving.” Mikey said “If you want to stay here, then watch the goddamn show”
I grunted and focused on the guys playing, staring every once in a while at her.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)