Status: Update when there's inspirations.

A New Girl in Town

#01

Backyard. The right place to throw a party. As the sun sank down, the boys of The Maine and A Rocket To The Moon were busy preparing everything for Halvo’s birthday. Yeah, today was the day. They all spent the night with having barbeque party and being drunk. Well, except for Halvo and John. The owner of the day was indeed not into liquor while John had never been drunk anymore since months ago because of some reason.

The two of them just involved into a little conversation while the other were already collapsed because of too much drinking. While listening to some familiar music, their ears were disturbed by the doorbell. Halvo got up immediately but soon John stopped him.

“I’ll get it. Tonight is your night man, just enjoy.” He crooked a smile and by that he got to the front door, opening the door. Couldn’t even say a single word, suddenly a girl jumped onto him and hugged him. If he wasn’t that strong, he must’ve fell backwards with her.

“Happy birthday, Halvo! Um, I miss you so much..” The girl whispered softly onto his ear, just to make him stay shock.

He cleared his throat and pulled away soon, making her instantly look up at him. “I’m John. Halvo’s inside.”

His words obviously caused her cheeks to turn red. It was an awkward moment until John decided to get inside, leaving the girl follow him behind. As Halvo saw them take steps forwards, he got up from his seat and frowned. “Who’s that?”

John just shrugged then looked at the girl before looking back at Halvo, “She’s looking for you.”

“Hey Halvo, I’m Julie!” Halvo could just smirked at the realization that he didn't remember this girl at all. She then rolled her eyes. "Your cousin from Dallas. We've never met again since the last time..about 10 years ago."

"Oh yeah, yeah I remember. Auntie Martha's little girl, right? He chuckled. She nodded. "Come here, I miss you little sissy."

"Thank you and I'm so sorry.." She took a look at John awhile, her words were barely a whisper. She didn't even know whether he could hear her or not. All she knew, he didn't respond. She then ran towards Halvo to get a bear hug. "I miss you too, big brother."
♠ ♠ ♠
It's just the beginning. What do you think about it?
Comment please, hope you like it :)