Status: Update when there's inspirations.

A New Girl in Town

#04

He still remembered how he drove back home after the party even though he was a little drunk. This beautiful girl he adored was sitting on the passenger seat. Every word she slurred when she was that drunk could just make him laugh at her.

“I love you, John. I really do.” This blonde girl suddenly said as she turned to face the one who focused his eyes on the road. She was that drunk, but the words that came out of her mouth sounded real, like she was no longer slurring.

He then tilted his head to see her clearly. The road wasn’t crowded. There was only their car on the road so he dared to distract his gaze to her this time. She showed her puppy eyes and it made him chuckle. It looked so real when she showed those puppy eyes even though she was drunk. “I love you too, sweetheart. You know that so well.”

He chuckled lightly at his own statement. He did really love this girl in age but he never dared to tell her the truth and the fact that she just slurred about loving him, it was like a joke for him. Everyone knew that they loved each other but they never did. They never admitted the feelings for each other.

As he was back to reality where he found this girl closed her eyes, he glanced to her sweet lips. He really wanted to taste how sweet they were since a long time ago. Slowly but surely he placed his lips on her. The car was still moving with its tires on the road but he didn’t care. The road wasn’t crowded.

Once her lips started moving on his, he stared at the girl. She was still with her closed eyes but the kiss between the two was deepened. He knew she was that drunk.

Out of nowhere then he heard a vehicle honked its horn several times. He turned his face to the road then his gaze was disturbed by the bright lights. By himself, he saw his car crashed with a truck from the opposite direction. The only one he loved was thrown outside the car peacefully, while he felt his head bleeding before everything turned black.


*****


It was 3 in the morning. Julie was in her night dress already but she couldn’t sleep at all. She just leaned on the headboard of her bed, an old novel was read before she felt a little uneasy all of a sudden. There must be something wrong.

She placed the novel at the bedside before moving a little so she could face the window. She pulled the curtain aside. It was a beautiful night with an awesome moonlight and so many stars covered the black sky. She enjoyed the view before suddenly she heard something like a glass break, following by someone screamed afterwards. She recognized that husky voice. It’s John.

She immediately got up and ran towards John’s bedroom. She opened the door and turned on the light directly. She was shock at the view in front of her. It was a mess. The bedroom was a mess. There was a broken glass on the floor and the water spread anywhere. The bed was messed up, the blanket was thrown onto the floor, and it was John who she saw curling up at the corner of the bed. He hugged his knees and buried his face to them. He then looked up as the room turned bright.

His hair was fucked up. His eyes were red and teary, seemed like he just cried. Just as she was about to step forward, he yelled. “Stop! Just get out of my fucking bedroom! Get away from me..” The last part was barely a whisper but she could hear it clearly. She remained at her spot as footsteps came forward.

Halvo popped in immediately, he brought a glass of water in his hand. He always knew what happened when John screamed like that. It’s always been the same nightmare. He spotted the shock Julie then wrapped an arm around her. He whispered softly. “You’ll be better back to sleep.” He then approached the curled up John and rubbed his back up and down, back and forth to soothe him. “The same nightmare, right?”

Julie was still at the same spot as before, watching as John shifted a little to turn at Halvo and nodded his head slowly. “The pills are in the first drawer.” He mumbled softly.

Halvo took those pills then gave it to him with the glass of water. “Take your pills and hopefully you’ll be better tomorrow.” John did as he was told then mouthed a ‘thank you’ to Halvo before placed his head carefully on the pillow.

After it was obvious that John had already slept soundly and some light snores were heard, Halvo approached Julie and threw his arm on her shoulder. “Now get back to sleep, I’ll tell you everything tomorrow. I promise.”

With that, Julie just nodded her head before heading to her bedroom. Wondering inwardly about what actually happened to the mysterious guy.
♠ ♠ ♠
So guys, I just added Julie and Molly on the characters page in case you want to see how beautiful they are :D
If any of you has read my story 'It Should've Been Me Instead Of Him' and wondering why the Julie's character is same, it's because I'm actually re-writting that story but there are also so many difference between this story and that one.
I changed the characters and the plot. The only thing that I didn't change is the existence of Julie and John.
To recognize the difference, you just have to keep reading this :p

Thanks for reading anyway. Keep commenting and subscribing!
Love you guys, I'll update soon <3