Status: Oneshot.. For now?

First Date

First Date

He just finished work for the week when Gerard first bumped into him. Literally. Now, it wasn't his fault. The guy he bumped into was short. Like extremely short, and Gerard was pretty engrossed in the new Batman comic that just came out. Sue him! He liked Batman. 

Turns out the guy he bumped into was attractive. Extremely attractive. He had tattoos! And although Gerard himself was deathly afraid of needles, he admired the work on other people. Gerard was just fine drawing on himself with markers, thank you very much. Back to the present, Gerard had to stop himself from drooling. Because seriously, no one should be that attractive. 

Even though he was attractive, Gerard really wanted to get home without bruises. So, leaving before the very attractive-tattooed-extremely short man noticed that the pudgy comic geek had bumped into him was probably better for both of them. Gerard would go home bruise free; he could still get the comic tomorrow, and very attractive-tattooed-extremely short man would have to take his anger out on someone else. It was a win-win situation. Kind of.

Gerard has always had bad luck. Like that one time at band camp, this group  decided to raid the kitchen. He'd always been that fat kid, even though he wasn't fat (just a little pudgy) and they stole a whole bunch of food. Who was blamed? he was blamed, the little fat kid.

But this was different, there was no stupid punishment of cleaning the mouth pieces. No, he would be dealt with a beating. Gerard would much rather clean those stupid mouth pieces any day.

"So you bump into someone and you don't even say sorry?" 

And Gerard's life just got 10% worse. He was so in for it now. 

"I'd like an apology, please."

Right, apology. Jesus Gerard! Fucking apologize. But no, his brain decided to fucking make him run. Run out of the fucking door. Leaving very attractive-tattooed-extremely short man in his wake.

***

The second time they met was at a gig. Mikey had made Gerard go. Well, you can't really make someone do anything.. But Mikey had threatened to call their mom, you really didn't want to mess with mom. 

Back to the story, Gerard was minding his own business, listening to Mikey ramble about this band leatherface? Leathermouse? Something or rather. Leather-something was apparently -in Mikey's words- a really great band that I want to sign, and hey! might get you laid. 

The band soon finished and Mikey was dragging Gerard through the mosh towards the side of the stage. 
Gerard tried to get Mikey's attention by snapping his fingers in his face, because, hey! Gerard did not want to be around a bunch of sweaty people, his own sweat was okay, but other peoples'? No. Mikey was obviously on a mission, or ignoring Gerard. Probably the latter.

Within a few seconds they were at the front and within a millisecond Gerard felt like his arm had been ripped out of its socket. The cause? Some short ball of white had bounded onto Mikey, Mikey was still holding Gerard's hand so part the impact was transferred to his arm. 

Gerard being himself, decided to curse out the motherfucker that caused his pain. His luck being his luck, decided to bring very attractive-tattooed-extremely short man into the equation.

"Oh, hey Mikey? Is this the guy you wanted me to meet?"

With a quick reply of yes, Mikey yapped on how much he'd missed very attractive-tattooed-extremely short man, and how awesome leather-something are, and how much he would love to sign them to Epitah. He just went on and on. 

Gerard decided it was time to leave before very attractive-tattooed-extremely short man said something to Mikey and he was questioned.

He mumbled a quick excuse to Mikey 
about work, tomorrow, and he had a project to finish. All of those were a lie though. He hated lying to Mikey, but this was a time where he didn't need his younger brother laughing at his stupid mistakes.

***

The third time they met, it was a coincidence. Gerard happened to be walking past a Starbucks, and Gerard happened to be wanting coffee. It was like a miracle sent from God! 

When Gerard got inside it was not a miracle sent from God. Very attractive-tattooed-extremely short man was working the counter. Gerard decided that he could leave before very attractive-tattooed-extremely short man noticed him behind the very tall person whom was giving his order to.

Gerard always had bad luck. Very tall person had given their order and was stepping to the side. He was now face to face with very attractive-tattooed-extremely short man, whom was wearing one of those stupid aprons.

Gerard prayed to God that very attractive-tattooed-extremely short man (whom now had a name judging by the name tag 'Frank') wouldn't recognize him. Gerard always had bad luck.

"Hey! I know you! You bumped into me that time at the comic book store," Frank said, quite enthusiastically for someone working at STARBUCKS, because seriously, what's the point of working at a coffee shop if you can't drink coffee all day, and you have to converse with people. Gerard would never want to work there.

Gerard hoped that Frank wouldn't recognize him as Mikey's brother. Gerard always had bad luck.

"And you're Mikeyways brother. Am I right?" Frank asked, questioning look on his face that said it all. The you know I'm right look, you know the one? 

Gerard being the complete utter loser he is, stuttered while saying yes. 

Frank giggled. He giggled. Because that's what all grown men do. 

"Alrighty, what can I get you?"

Ordering a white chocolate mocha, without stuttering was easier thought than said. Gerard knew he was holding up the line, and the thought made him a little flustered. He hated people. 

He finished placing his order and as he stepped to the side he was relieved. He'd get his coffee, walk out the door, and make note on his arm to never go near that Starbucks again.

Hearing his order being called out he strutted up (shut up, he was on a high from his pep talk) to receive it. Taking his coffee from the barista's hands he took a sip (for luck) and walked out of the shop.

Gerard always had bad luck. On the sleeve of his coffee read a seven digit number and the words "call me"
He was so screwed.

***

The fourth time they met was planned. At 6pm they were supposed to meet at the black parade, a local Italian restaurant. 

To say Gerard was nervous was an understatement. He was terrified. What if's running through his head, what if he decides it was a mistake?, what if this was a joke between him and that barista?, what if-

There Frank was in all his tattooed glory. He looked gorgeous in the white button up shirt and red tie that he was wearing. Gerard was going to stutter and he was going to mess things up and probably vomit on Frank. He did not want that.

Frank finally came to a stop in front of Gerard. He smiled and swooped his arm in front of him as a gesture of 'ladies first'. Gerard was not a lady but appreciated the gesture to lighten up the mood. 
*
They were soon seated with menus and a cheery waiter whose name tag explained that he was Torosaurus. Telling us that he would be with us when we were ready to order.

Gerard missed Torosaurus, he kept the awkwardness away with his cool Afro and big lips. He hated Mikey. Mikey was the one, surprise, surprise; to make him ring Frank. His thoughts were broken off by the sound of Franks voice.

"Can I kiss you now?"

Uh, holy shit. What was Gerard supposed to say! Very attractive-tattooed-extremely short Frank was asking if he could kiss Gerard! Yes, Gerard wanted Frank to kiss him and Gerard wanted that pretty little mouth somewhere- enough Gerard, you don't need a boner in public.

Even though he didn't answer Frank, the little ball of energy jumped out of his chair and sat on Gerard's lap. Gerard could feel Gerard jr getting excited. That would of been very embarrassing, but Gerard didn't care. He could feel Franks hard-on so it was all good. Kind of.

Trying to get friction against each other, Frank unbuckled Gerard's belt slowly sliding down the zipper and pulling his pants down to his knees, Frank started pulling his own pants down. 

They were soon stopped by Torosaurus kindly asking them to leave. 
*
Breathing in the cold air outside Frank slid his warm hand into Gerard's and leant up to kiss him. 

"Best first date, ever."

And yeah, Gerard kinda liked his luck now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh yeah.
Comment?
Should I do a follow up?
Thanks guys!
FrankYouForTheVenom
xx