Status: Let me know what you think :)

Kidnapped

Chapter Two

I woke up to a pounding in my head. I kept my eyes closed. I wasn’t ready to find out wether or not it was a dream. I really hoped it was. I mean you always read those stories about someone getting kidnapped. You just never imagine it happening to you. I finally gained the courage and opened my eyes. Crap, it wasn’t a dream. I sat up and it was then that I noticed that I was sitting on a blanket on the floor. I was close to the wall of what looked to be the basement of a house.

I stood up and walked over to the door. I tried the handle but it was locked. I looked around the room looking for a window but there were none. The only source of light was the light hanging in the middle of the room. I looked around trying to find anything that could possibly help me escape. I found none. I walked back over to the blanket and sat down. I started humming the tune to a song. I started to quietly sing. This song always made me feel better.

‘Some where over the rainbow,
way up high
There’s a land that i’ve heard of,
once in a lullaby’

I didn’t get to finish the song because when I got to that part I heard some clanking on the other side of the door. All of a sudden it swung open and a guy with a gun walked in. He looked at me and noticed that I was awake. A smirk grew on his face and he looked my body over. I shifted a little feeling uncomfortable.

“You’re awake” I just nodded in return afraid that my voice would crack.

“Ha, I bet you were getting lonely” he said walking over to me and kneeling in front of me. I tried to scoot away from him but he grabbed my waist and pulled me back. He got closer and I could feel his breath on my face. By now I was full on panicking.

“Chris! Not yet! Just come help me carry them in” another man said coming into the room.

The man who I now know as Chris groaned but stood up anyway. I felt relief wash over me. Well at least I did until he looked at me and spoke.

“Later” he said and then walked out of the room.

I thought about getting up and going through the door. I would have but then I remembered the gun that Chris had in his hand. I knew I wouldn’t get far before they found me. It’s for the best to just wait.

A minute later Chris and four other men walked into the room. They were all carrying a body in their arms. They put them down on the floor roughly and they left the room. I heard the clanking again and assumed they were locking the doors. It was then that I looked over to the people on the floor. I instantly recognized them. One Direction had been kidnapped.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just wanted to thank the person that commented on this story. It really means a lot.
Make sure to leave me a comment telling me what you think.
Much love
<3 Caroline <3