Who Am I?

Prologue

We were driving through the dessert, on our way to the 'headquarters', actually it was a big, empty house we found. We were already a few hours on the road and tired. When the engine stopped working, we had to walk at least an hour while carrying all our stuff. Fun Ghoul tried to repair the engine first, but it didn't work. We started to get our stuff, bags with weapons and other stuff, out of the car. When everything was finally out of the car and we were ready to go, at least twenty Draculois showed up out of nothing. A fight started, we were in some sort of valley in then sand and all the Dracs stood higher than us, so we couldn't go anywhere. We couldn't win this fight so we retreated, shooting Draculoids to make the way free to our hideout. Jet Star and Kobra Kid were already over the dune, Fun Ghoul and Party Poison were following, my brother and I are the only ones left down here. The laser bullets are everywhere while the Dracs try to block the way. I shoot one of them, but behind him is another one, he shoots and I can't duck in time, the bullet hits my leg. I can't stand anymore, my brother comes back down and wants help me up. We're too slow. "Go!"
"Not without you!"
"Go, Thomas, otherwise we're both dead." It's been a wile since I called my brother by his real name. We looked at each other one last time, then he let me go. I dropped back on the ground and got surrounded by Draculoids while my friends got away.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it :)