If I Knew Who You Were

Movies

I woke up the next morning grinning like a fool. It finally looked as if everything was going the way I wanted it to be. Last night, not much else had happened, the only thing that confused me was that Frank refused to let me drive him home. I guess it's whatever made him more comfortable. My door opened and Linda stepped in, with a glass of some kind of juice.

"How'd everything go last night then?" she asked

"Awesome. I really fucking like that guy. He's so funny and kind even though he seems to have gone through so much. I can't wait to see him again" At first, I saw something that looked like pride flash through her eyes, but then it quickly turned to what I could only mark as annoyance.

"Gerard...I thought I told you it'd be best if you didn't see him again"

"I know, but seriously, if you met him, you'd understand why I can't just...'not see him again'. He's to fucking real for that." Again, I saw that pride. It was weird, but I wasn't going to bring it up.

"I want to know everything!" Lilly announced,making me jump, as she made her way through my bedroom door. She had obtained the habit of literally just walking straight in through the front door. Not that I minded, neither did anyone who worked here, although it scared the shit out of them the first time she did it.
Linda smiled at her before glancing back at me and leaving the room.

I told Lilly every single little detail about the night before and she contributed with lots of little 'aws' every so often, as she sat on the bed next to me. Once I'd finished re-capping the entire evening, I flopped back onto my pillow, grinning once again.

"You love sick puppy, you" she giggled as she leant over me.

I scoffed. "I'm not sure I'd call it love yet"

She snorted and rolled her eyes before grabbing my arm and pulling me out of bed. "C'mon. Me and you. We're going out" she said as she pushed me towards my closet then made her way out of my room to give me some privacy. I changed quickly and made my way into the bathroom that adjoined to my room so I could slick some eyeliner under each of my eyes.

"Were are we going?" I said as I jumped off the last step to where Lilly was standing.

"I'm not sure. Maybe we could contact your little boyfriend and meet up and go catch a movie or something? I'd love the meet him" she grinned.

"He's not my boyfriend" I sighed before looking up at Lilly and grinning. "Yet!" we both said in unison before cracking up into fits of laughter. I called Frank who said that he'd be able to meet us at the cinema, once again rejecting the offer for me to go to his and pick him up. I guess this was something I could get use to.

About half an hour later, Frank approached me and Lilly next to the board which showed which movies were being showed when. To be honest, as he walked towards us, I couldn't care less what movies were on. He looked stunning, wearing a tight black Misfits t-shirt (which reminded me, obviously, of the night we met) and some tight dark blue denim skinny jeans, with a pink belt.

As he reached us, I leant down and gave him a hug, which he returned, and as we pulled away, I saw another small blush staining his cheeks.

"Oh my god" Lilly said, her mouth hanging open. I giggled because placing two fingers under her chin and shutting her mouth.

"You wouldn't want to catch any flies" Frank laughed.

"Lilly" she said, holding her hand out to him to shake.

He took it and told her his name. As if she didn't already know. "Yeah. I know who you are. Gerard hasn't shut up about you since he first met you" she chuckled, and they both glanced at me, who happened to now be blushing like a school girl on a first date. I quickly turned to look at the board with the movies on.

"So. What're we watching?"

Frank and Lilly didn't help at all by answering with "Don't care" or "You chose".

I didn't really care either, I just wanted to be with Frankie so I just pointed at a random one on the board and they both nodded neither of them reading the title beforehand.

-During the movie-

"This movie suuuucks!" Lilly whined, shifting in her seat for the millionth time.

"Agreed" Frank said from his position, cuddled into my chest, under my arm.

"Well, then you guys shouldn't have left it to me to choose" I whined in return.

"I'm gonna go get some food. Hopefully the movies better by the time I get back" Lilly said as she made her way past us and out of the room. I chuckled slightly at her before sitting up and looking around.

"There's actually no-one here" I snorted.

"We must've looked so lame getting tickets for this" Frank laughed, watching the screen with a confused face. "I don't even know what the fuck is going on"

"Aww, ickle Fwankie all confused" I cooed, wiggling my finger in front of his face.

"Yes. Ickle Fwankie is confused. I'm confused as to why you seem to think you should be waggling a finger in my face like I'm some kind of 3 year old!!" He laughed, grabbing my finger. I tried to pull it free, but he just kept his grip on it. I used my free hand to tickle his stomach a little and he squealed out, doing the same to me.

As our tickle fight ensued, neither of us noticed that our faces were slowly getting closer and closer together. I looked up at almost the same time that he did, the light from the screen illuminating has face perfectly. I almost melted, and couldn't resist leaning forward and pressing my lips firmly to his. It took a couple of seconds for him to react and work his lips in sync with mine, but I think that was just because I caught him off guard.

It was a sweet kiss. No tongues, no teeth clashing, no hands inappropriately roaming each others bodies, just a simple passion filled kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyyy.
To anyone who'd noticed, I changed all the chapter titles, I got bored of trawling through hundreds of thousands of songs trying to look for lyrics, so I just stuck with one-word titles haha.