If I Knew Who You Were

Boyfriends?

I pulled away and looked into his deep green eyes, as his looked back at mine. I noticed that his eyes could not just be pinpointed as being green when there were pretty little flecks of gold in them. For ages we just watched each other, I could feel wisps of his breath hitting my lips, and I'm sure he could feel mine. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up on end and my eyes closed slowly as I inhaled.

"Frank..." I whispered slowly, suddenly fearing rejection once again. "This is really kind of sudden, and I really don't want you thinking that I want to move this really quickly or whatever, but I need to ask this now...I-I promise that we can take it as slow as you want after this but...will you be my boyfriend?"

His eyes widened a little, and he pulled his face away from mine a little, before once again studying my features. I didn't know whether it was such a good idea to ask as suddenly as I did, I mean we hardly knew each other, and we'd only met a couple of weeks back.
I guess I do tend to act on impulse a little, but I mean...it was inevitably going to happen...right?
Well. Probably not now...

I looked back at Frank and he all of a sudden looked engrossed in the film.

That's it. I blew it!

I sat back in my seat also, and tried to concentrate on the film, but honestly it wasn't very good and all I really wanted to do was run from the cinema and hide under my bed covers and never show myself again. Well...I wouldn't go that far, because I do kind of like being seen.

A few minutes after my mental vanity session with myself, I felt Franks fingers entwine with mine which were rested on the arm rest. He didn't take his eyes of the screen, but I could see a small blush creeping along his cheeks, which were stretched up slightly as there was also a small smile gracing his features. That was all the confirmation I needed at that point.

Lilly came back in, and went to place a drink in the drinks holder of my arm rest, but stopped as she saw the two entwined hands covering where the drink is supposed to be. She grinned up at me, before moving to the other side of me and sitting down.

--later on--

We all got back to mine, and I looked up the drive to see my parents car. That was strange, the certainly weren't due back this soon. Lilly and Frank noticed too. It was weird, Lilly looked happy for me, because she knew that I really did want to build a better relationship with my parents, but Frank...Frank looked scared, I didn't question him on it though.

"You know what guys...I'd better get going" Frank said glancing at my house once again.

"What? No you can't. I was gonna invite you and Lilly to stay the night"

"Uh, that's really nice of you but I have to go..."

"Okay, I'll give you a lift" I offered. I was still really interested in finding out where he lived, obviously.

"No, it's okay, I'll walk..." he said, scuffing his shoe delicately into the floor. "I'll talk to you soon" he said scurrying off.

"Oh, looks like your boy is keeping things from you" Lilly chuckled, patting my shoulder. I sighed and looked down at the floor, as I sign to Lilly that what she had just said...was not amusing in the slightest. "Don't worry Gee...Maybe he's just intimidated, y'know, you're this rich hot guy and he's this equally hoy guy, but like you told me, he's not all the rich. Maybe he feels he has to prove something to you?" She asked, more than stated.

"I don't know, I'm sure the truth will come out sometime, eh? You staying round tonight?"

"You know I would babe, but I think you need some time with your parents"

"I can do that any time Lil!!" I whined. In reality, I knew that I couldn't because by tomorrow they'd probably have some other business trip to go on.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Gerard" she laughed at my childish whining before kissing my cheek and walking in the same direction Frank had just left. I sighed and made my way through the front gate, and up the large drive way.

"Gerard, darling! How have you been?" My mother squealed as soon as I walked into the living room.

"I've been fine, y'know...with out parents around" I said, sarcastically, waving my hand as if I was passing it off as nothing, although they knew I was being serious. I looked over at Mikey who was also being forced to endure greetings with our parents. He smirked at me, before letting his arm - which was being used as a prop for his head - drop heavily to the arm of the chair he was sitting in. He stood up and made his way out of the room, patting my back as he did so.

"Gerard. Have some respect for your mother!" My dad said, standing and making his way towards me. I rolled my eyes and started walking out of the room.

"I'm tired, so I'm gonna go sleep. I have college tomorrow as well" I said monotonously, I'd try and 'build a relationship' with them, when I could be bothered to put up with them.

I met Linda out in the hall as she was making her way through to the stairs that lead down to her room.

"I didn't know they were coming back yet" I said as I saw her.

"I know" she said, flicking her dark hair out of her face, as she did that, I caught a glint of a recognizable feature, but I couldn't work out who it resembled. "But you know they'll be gone again in a couple of days" she said, lowering her voice. Chances are she'd get kicked out if she said anything that could be considered disrespectful towards me or my parents if they heard. I personally didn't mind though, and she knew that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whats this...an update?
Yeah...I know right, I only updated like 2 days ago, but like I've said many a time before, comments make the updates come faster and I got 9! Thats the most I've ever gotten for a chapter, so thank you dudlings (':
Also....It probably will be a while before I can update again because I'm real busy the next couple of weeks!

EDIT: lastly....I've officially finished my GCSEs *collapses on the floor with happiness!*