If I Knew Who You Were

False Realization

Gerards POV

Just like the day before I got up and made my way into collage, but unlike yesterday, I didn't drop by at Lillys to pick her up. I didn't think she'd be overly fond of seeing me today after our argument. I turned the radio up a little louder as I drove, to fill the space where I should be able to hear Lilly. I don't think we'd ever had an argument before, we always just seemed to click. It worried me, also, how Frank had ended our conversation last night;

"Yeah sure, I'll see you soon, yeah?" I asked hopefully.
"Um- Maybe, I'll be in contact."


Why only maybe? There was a voice screaming in my head that something was up. Thinking harder into it, it seemed that both Lilly and Frank we're keeping things from me. It hit me then, like a rock between the eyes. It couldn't be that they were in on this together, and keeping it from me? This made me expand onto what the two of them could be keeping from me, together - and I could only really pin it onto one thing.

Franks POV

I was sitting out in the Ways front garden, when I saw Gerards car pull up. I quickly scuttled away, not expecting him to be home so soon, and hid around the side of the house. I heard the front door slam, and quickly walked down the front garden and around the corner. I didn't know where I could go, but I couldn't be there for a while. The shrill sound of my phone sounded in the pretty much empty street, making my heart leap into my throat in my some-what jumpy state of mind I was currently in.

"Hello?" I answered quickly, not even bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Come over to mine." I heard Gerards voice say firmly.

"Why?" I asked defensively, panicking inside.

"I need to talk to you." He said before hanging up.Fuck. He knows.

I waited where I was for about 10 to 15 minutes, because if I turned up at his house only 2 minutes after he'd called, it'd look suspicious. Even though, it didn't really matter because he knew what was going on anyway - I'm pretty sure of that.

At a quick and fidgety pace, I walked towards Gerards house. I'm pretty sure that my heart was going to break through my ribcage and splatter somewhere onto the sidewalk. I walked up the too familiar drive, and knocked slowly on the door. Gerard opened the door slowly, a cold look on his face. He didn't even say anything, he just walked away from me and into the living room. I was sure that this meant I was supposed to follow, so I stepped into the house, and shut the door behind me.

When I walked into the living room, I spotted Gerard on the armchair furthest away from the side of the room I was currently standing. Not sitting down, because I hadn't been offered a seat and just sitting own would be rude.

"Everything okay?" I asked, rubbing the back of my neck self-consciously.

He scoffed. "Still trying to act like innocent little Frankie?" he asked, not taking his eyes off of a spot on the wall in front of him. I just shrugged helplessly. "How could you?" he said, his voice cold.

"How could I--" I started, getting ready to use the pathetic little "I'm so sorry I should have told you" routine.

"I thought you were better than that," he interrupted. "And Lilly. Lilly's my best friend. I can't comprehend why she'd do this to me. You were both in on it, and I bet you had a big fat fucking laugh." He said, bitterly.

"Listen Gerard," I sighed, "Lilly didn't want to do it, but I made her promise not to tell you"

He looked at me disbelievingly. "What? She didn't want to do it?!" he shouted standing up. "She's my best friend, how could you do that to her. And behind my back." Something in what he was getting angry about seemed wrong. He seemed more angry about me telling Lilly to keep my secret, than he did about the fact that I'd been lying to him. "I knew you were bi-sexual, and there was a chance that this could happen - but with my best friend...and she didn't want it?!" he raved on.

Now I really didn't know what he was talking about!

"Wait...What? Slow up," I walked towards him and put my hands on his shoulders. "What are you yelling about?" I asked, wondering what my sexuality had to do with me being a liar.

"I know that you've been seeing Lilly behind my back, Frank. You couldn't have made it any more obvious if you tried." he spat, a venomous look in his eyes.

My world crashed down around me. As much as I hate the idea of him finding out what I'm keeping from him, in some ways I guess I was glad, because it was a huge weight lifted off of my shoulders, and now I had to tell him that I wasn't seeing Lilly, and explain what I was actually trying to explain to him.

How can I get out of this one?
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun-Dun-DUNNN!

EDIT: This may shock you - but I finally got round to editing all of the chapters, and correcting the mistakes.
I bet your so proud (: