If I Knew Who You Were

Matt

I know there's an authors note box, but I know some people skip them, and it's kinda got a lot of stuff in it that I don't want people to skip, so please check it out once you've read the chapter? Thanks :D

Music pulsed through the hazy room. Sweaty bodies grinding in a mass of limbs, arms and legs entwining together. Alcohol flowing sinfully down throats only to be heaved up later on. People were making out in various parts of the room with people who they wouldn't even remember the next day. Some people even being lead to various bedrooms and bathrooms to continue the dirty deeds. People were smoking and inhaling substances that I don't think were legal, but I made sure to stay away from them, no matter how good they were supposed to make you feel.
Basically, it was an all around college party, although none of us attended college any more.

"Wanna dance?" some guy who looked around my age asked, as he thrust his hand towards me, to help pull my drunken self up should I chose to accept he very, very tempting offer. I looked to Lilly, who grinned at me and nodded in approval.

Lilly was a pretty good drunk. She was still pretty co-ordinated and could still tell/care who was hot or not when they were asking her to dance or something. With me, I'd just go with any guy who'd ask me and end up waking up in the morning, a new number in my phone of some guy who I wouldn't normally take a second look at.
I'm narrow minded, so sue me.

I smiled up at him after getting Lillys approval and let him lead me over to the mass of bodies where we soon blended in. His hands went to my hips where he pulled me closer to him, and my arms instantly flew up to the back of my neck, where I wrapped them behind and pushed my face closer to his until our foreheads were touching. I saw him glance down at my lips slightly, before back at my eyes, as if asking for permission. I shook my head, no.

As much as I wanted a boyfriend, I wasn't just going to start making out with someone who's name I don't even know. I have more class than that thank you very much. He smiled slightly, and pulled my hips closer, grinding our lower halves together sensually, which I didn't actually think would have been possible in this messy tangle of limbs.

A couple of hours later, and I was sitting on Matts (I found out his name and so far I remember it!) lap, drinking steadily from a can in my hand. Lilly and Matt were chatting away behind and next to me, but I wasn't paying much attention. All I knew, was that I was bored and I wanted to go home. I voiced this, and both Matt and Lilly laughed, before standing and making our way outside.

"Shit," I cursed as I approached the car. "I'm drunk," I laughed, stating the obvious and holding the keys out to Lilly, wavering slightly where I stood.

"Don't hold them out to me, I'm drunk too," she giggled, leaning against the door.

"But not as much as me, so just drive," I ordered.

"And what? Get us killed, I don't think so!" she said, backing away from the car keys.

I looked over to Matt who was standing pretty quietly throughout the argument. "I didn't see you drink much. Drive us home?" I asked, puppy eyes shining through drunken slurs.

"Uhm, I've had a little to drink," he said, scratching his neck slowly.

"I don't care. You haven't had as much as me or Lilly, so please. Just go slow,"

"Ugh. Okay, but if we crash, it's your fault,"

"Deal!" I said quickly, not really sure what I'd just agreed too.

We climbed into the car, and I let Lilly direct Matt to where she lived, seeing as I wasn't actually sure right now. I was sprawled across the backseat, singing and smiling to myself about nothing in particular, until I felt the car come to a halt and I nearly rolled off of the seat where I would've gotten stuck in the ridiculously small gap where your legs and feet are supposed to go. That wouldn't have been fun. Even though, I'd have found it hilarious.

I vaguely heard Lilly explain to Matt where I lived, and within a couple of seconds the car was once again rolling down the road at a slow speed, as I had asked. We finally reached the driveway to my house and I heard Matt gasp slightly at the size of my house. Normally it would have annoyed me, but I was too drunk to notice, so as you can imagine, I just giggled.

"Stay over," I slurred to Matt, once I'd climbed out of the car, and he'd handed the keys back to me.

"What?"

"Stay over. You know what Jersey is like after hours," I offered again.

"Alright-" he said, starting towards the house.

"But no funny business," I laughed, leaning on him.

"No funny business," he answered back, chuckling at my use of words. "So, you want me to stay on the couch?"

"I have a double bed, silly!" I said, hitting his shoulder, and opening the door to the same silence that I had heard upon entering earlier that day, only this time I kinda hoped I didn't run into Linda, which was a first for me.

"But you said--"

I cut him off. "Sharing a bed isn't classed as funny business," I giggled, grabbing his sleeve and leading him up the large staircase. Actually I think he was more leading me, because I was very un-coordinated, but I was telling him where to go. Just about...
♠ ♠ ♠
I own Matt just so everyone knows. He is a character from my own mind.

So, this chapter is dedicated to lizzicleromance because she left me the best comment that I've ever received in my entire life. It actually almost brought me to tears. I loved it.
And you know what, it shocked me to find out that on one of her stories she only received 12 comments for the last chapter. Are you serious?! Dude, get there now, and read and comment Eyelash Wishes because my god...it is amazing! O.O'

Laaaastly, I've recently started a new story called Satisfaction. and it would really mean a lot to me if you could check it out and comment/subscribe etc.

Comments on this story would really mean alot too, because I'm actually working my butt off with this, and people are commenting less. I'll actually stop updating soon, which I know isn't fair on people who do put the effort in to comment, but you silent readers will be missing out too. Unless this story just isn't worth it and I should just stop anyway?