If I Knew Who You Were

I don't want you to date me...

Sunlight swept through the window, and I shuffled slightly, trying to re-acquaint myself with unconsciousness. I didn't want to wake up yet, I still felt like shit from the night before, who knows what I'd gotten up to. An arm around my waist may have posed as an answer to my question. I twitched slightly, in surprise. I have slow reactions; so what?

Who the hell...

I completely froze up, and opened my eyes properly to see some guy, with short blond hair and a lip ring laying asleep next to me. I didn't do anything last night, did I?

I know I wanted a boyfriend, but this was moving a little too quickly for my standards. I was no whore...most of the time. Lilly wouldn't have let this happen, would she?

I moved away from the bed as quietly as possible, so I could call Lilly and see if she had any knowledge of what kind of personality I had last night. For all I knew I could have been really flirtatious and leading him on to have sex with me. Sure I was no virgin, but heck, I don't even know this guys name.

Me being as clumsy as I am, managed to fall out of the bed, clinging to my bedside table to support, but bringing that down with me so I fell with a crash as a tangled mess of limbs, table legs and wire.

"Woah? You okay?" A voice asked from above me.

I froze up again. He had a nice voice.

"Y-Yeah. I'm just clumsy," I laughed, untangling myself from the wires. "Uh, if you don't mind me asking...who are you?"

He chuckled slightly and glanced down at the bed sheets. "I had a feeling you wouldn't remember," Instantly my heart leapt into my throat. Shit! "I'm Matt. I had to drive your car home for you last night because you were wasted. I was gonna walk home but you wouldn't let me. We didn't do anything, in case that's what you were worrying about,"

I breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank god. I mean, not that I wouldn't with you," I said quickly, as not to insult him. "I just..."

"No it's fine, I get it. I wouldn't have wanted to last night anyway. Same reason," he smiled. He had a nice smile. I lost myself in going over his features until I heard a scream from downstairs. Matt heard it too as both of our heads snapped towards my door as it sounded again. I looked at Matt and shrugged before pulling my jeans on over my boxers, not bothering with a shirt, and making my way to the door. Matt did the same thing, and followed me down the stairs.

"I'm so happy to see you!" I heard Linda screech loudly. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion and I stepped forwards into the hall were I could see the front door.

"Linda?" I asked. She turned around and smile at me, and stepped aside to reveal..--
"Frank?" I breathed out, in shock.

"Hey Gerard," he smiled slightly, glancing at the floor. As he looked back up I saw his eyes travel to the left of me, and I looked back to see Matt.

"This is uh..Matt," I said pointing back at him.

"Your boyfriend?"

"Yes," I said, cursing myself for answering without thinking. "I mean...no...Well...Kinda," I stammered, feeling stupid.

There was a really huge part of me that wanted Frank to think that Matt was my boyfriend. I wanted to make him jealous and make him wish that he'd never left.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I don't know right now, listen I'm going out later, so I'm gonna go get ready, it was really, really good to see you again though. We'll talk soon though right?" I asked, not giving him a chance to answer before I grabbed Matts hand and pulled him up the stairs with me.

"So...I'm your 'kind of boyfriend' right now, huh?" Matt asked, mockingly as he cocked an eyebrow at me.

I didn't answer him, I just pulled my phone out of my jeans pocket and hurriedly dialed Lillys number, ignoring the fact that Matt was riffling through some of my things. She answered on the first ring.

"Lilly, he came back?" I rushed out.

"Who? Matt? Listen if you wanted it to be a one night stand just--" she started, but I cut her off.

"No! Frank!"

The other line went silent for a bit. I couldn't understand what kind of silence it was. I half expected that Lilly would have some piece of advice reserved for this situation.

"What are you going to do?" was all she said.

"I don't know, that's why I called you!"

"Do you still like him like that?"

"I don't want to,"

"Then explain to him that you don't want him like that,"

"But he didn't even imply that he wanted me like that first,"

"Then, just forget about it. Concentrate on Matt, he seemed like a good guy, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't live under your house,"
♠ ♠ ♠
And he's back!
Kinda crappy chapter, this was as good as I could get it, and I hate myself for it. I just think it's a bit brief =/
What do you guys think?

Alsoooo, Satisfaction only got 3 comments out of 26 readers and 24 subscribers. This makes me sad D:

Lastly, title obviously from the MSI song...dammit...what was that song...*searches through iTunes*

EDIT: Pay For It.

That's the name of the song. I figured it out as soon as I clicked submit, because I fail!

x