If I Knew Who You Were

Frank

The first support band left the stage of the night left the stage and I was just standing alone, people I didn't know surrounding...and ignoring me. Mikey had wondered off after some girl that he'd spotted.

There was an okay atmosphere around - but nothing much, probably because the support weren't too impressive. After a few minutes a shortish guy pushed through the crowd and stood in front of me - still on tiptoes trying to get a good look at the stage. I smiled before I slowly I put my hands on his shoulders and maneuvered him closer to the stage. Once he was in a position where he could see, he turned around and grinned at me. My god - this guy is fucking beautiful.

"Thanks" he giggled, his eyes sparkling. "I'm Frank" he said, extending his hand to me in the small space that we had.

"Gerard" I smiled shaking the hand.

For ages we just talked about anything and everything. Turns out he's bi, well...'bi-curious' as he put it. He's also 16 years old - but I don't think 4 years is that bad a gap. Not that I'm planning our future or anything.

When the band finally graced the stage I watched in amusement as Frank started leaping around happily. He was genuinely happy to be here - even though he said that he's been to tonnes of gigs. I wish I had his parents. Half way through, everyone started surging inwards around us, pushing me and Frank closer together. He didn't seem to notice - but I did, especially as he was jumping around, which was making his backside cause friction on a certain area of my body...That I don't think I need to go in to to much detail about!

The room all of a sudden got hotter and I felt the need to leave - but I just couldn't.
I jumped along in time with Frank to see if it would subside some of the friction. Needless to say - it didn't.
I just focused my attention on the band, and just prayed that he didn't notice!

I stood outside the venue waiting for Mikey, after literally having to talk myself down. I was still buzzing though. Not just from the amazingness (Yes. Thats a word now!) of the show - but also because of the beautiful guy who I shared the experience with - but I hardly knew.

"Hey Gerard" Speak of the devil

"Hey Frankie" I smiled. He giggled at the use of the childish name before pulling the sleeve up my arm and writing something on my arm. I looked down and he'd written his number on my arm. I smiled at him and we exchanged goodbyes.

"Frank" I called after him as he walked away. He turned around, and I took this as a cue to ask my question. "You got a last name?

"Iero. You?"

"Way. Gerard Way" I said, impersonating James Bond.

"Way?" He gasped out.

"Yeah...why?"

"N-nothing" he said as he quickly scurried away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its been a while since an update..but I didn't really get any comments for the last chapter and that kinda puts me off a bit.

x