If I Knew Who You Were

Going out

The next day, I was laying in bed, enjoying the comfort of no college. If I'm honest, I'm sick of people sucking up to me all the time, I have a select few friends who I loved and trusted and I was currently praying and hoping to the lord above that soon I would have a beautiful boyfriend called Frank to add to that list.
Wait. Maybe I shouldn't pray for a boyfriend. It's that considered immoral? disrespectful?
I don't know, and to be honest I don't care.
My mental battle was rudely interrupted by my phone ringing on the table next to me. I groaned and reached over to the table, assuming it was Lilly calling again, trying to get me to come out. Does she not understand that I intend on doing nothing but wallow in self pity all day.
"Whaaaaaaaaat?" I groaned.

"Uh, is...is this a bad time?" I heard his angelic voice float smoothly down the ear piece.

"Oh fuck! No, sorry - I thought you were..someone else."

"...well - I wanted to apologize, for not calling at all..."

"Don't worry, I'm sure you have a perfectly good reason" I giggled. I swore I heard him mutter 'you have no idea' but I wasn't going to question him on it. "So, was there any particular reason you called?"

"Not really" My face dropped. "I just...I don't know. Something about you made me want to call, just hear your voi..." he trailed off, and I could just picture him blushing.

"Aww. Well isn't that adorable" I cooed down the phone. "But if I'm honest, I've been dying to do the exact same thing"

"Yeah I kno..-fuck!" he cursed, obviously realizing he'd said the wrong thing.

"How did you know?"

"I...Guessed" He mumbled half heartedly. A crappy excuse - but I'll let it pass just because he's cute. I voiced this to him and heard that adorable giggle that made me melt inside.

"Hey Frank...uh...I was wondering, do you wanna, maybe...gooutsometime?" I rushed the end.

"What was that?" I heard him giggle. I knew that he knew exactly what I'd said, he obviously just enjoyed to watch me squirm.
Well. I would rather like to see him squirm underneath me as I...
No! Bad thoughts Gerard, very bad thoughts! Even I know I didn't mean it like that, but I guess my subconscious has other ideas

"I...I said, do you wanna go out some time?"

"Well Mr Way, I do go out rather often, so what would be any different"

"The difference would be that you'd be with me, hopefully" I laughed, and heard him giggle back.

"I'd love to" he said happily

"So, where will I be picking you up from?"

"Oh..." He sounded slightly panicked. "How...How about I meet you at yours?"

"Why?" I raised an eyebrow, one of my more impressive skills.

"Just...because it's easier, I live down a tonne of different back alleys and stuff...wouldn't want you getting lost"

"Well..How do you know where I live?"

"Everyone knows where the Ways live Gerard. You're like...the richest family in Jersey" he snorted slightly. I must admit. I was happy when he seemed unimpressed by the amount of money in my family. I guess it just proved that Linda was right.

"Alright then. Meet me here, 7 tonight?"

"Sure" I heard him answer, I could hear the smile in his voice. I'm sure he could practically hear my smile!