Status: Phase 2 - Initiated

Kidnapped Mermaids!

Piece of Mind:

I had made my choice, and chosen the girl I intended to kidnap. Now it's time to follow through. I already have all I need, all I intend to use in the kidnapping.

In order to keep her more cooperative, I'll be using a tail, and fin gloves. Aside from a very special collar, modulating her tone of voice, in such a way, you can't hear her, or understand what she's saying. Furthermore, I'll equip her with a pair of ears, converting the sounds back, and aiding her breathing, in case she'd be submerged in water. Which's a very real and convenient possibility in my case.

I already had a four by four pick-up truck, I intend to transport her in, from the place she live, to where I intend to take her. She'll stay there, for a while, before I decide, where I intend to keep her.

I have this villa, a summer house, laying off of the beaten track. There is a swimming pool, on the back of the yard, out of site. The pool is made with light blue tiles.

Naturally, this pool is routinely covered with a pool cover, made out of both plastic, and a tin foil. To the outside, it's just a regular pool cover, but if you try to see through it, it will stop most attempts, up to a military issue scan.

I had filled the pick-up up with water, as much as I expect to need. Both in the back, and a few smaller containers, all mixed to what will be the most comfortable for my captive.

I care that much for her safety. Not just because so long as she's safe, it's never more then a kidnapping. No abuse, or murder. I have no intent of having her die, for any reason. Not even self imposed starvation. Nor involuntary dehydration.