Status: old story thinking about finishing if there is any interested Reade..

String Theory

the accident / alterate reality

1 day while I was cleaning the lab after really hard year. someone had broken in earlier this year and torn labels off many of the chemical bottles and I was giving given the task of taking these bottles to the disposal area. as I was boxing these bottles of chemicals I stumbled dropping several bottles, I made a strange mixture and a sudden bright flash.

suddenly I was hurling through time.. Or space maybe both... I quickly lost consciousness.. when I finally woke up a handsome boy I'd once had a crush on was hovering over me.

"Gigi?" he called "Are you okay? Come on we're going to be late." Andy said.

I looked around I was in the bed in an unfamiliar room. "Andy? what are you doing here?... actually where is here and what am I doing here?" I asked... was that a loving look just use on me?! I looked over and blushed he wore only boxers... And he was way older then he been before."ANDY! put some clothes on! what is diana hears about this!?" I called reminding him of his girlfriend.

only instead of leaving as he should of he looked at me as if I was crazy... "Diana?!" he growled" why do you... or I care what she thinks? and there's nothing wrong with what we did last night..." he gave a knowing grin...
♠ ♠ ♠
What do y'all think so far? Comment? Subscribe?