Maybe We're Just Having Too Much Fun?

Capítulo Catorce

Weeks have passed and everything was back to the way it was before I was pregnant: no fighting or yelling. We were together now; boyfriend and girlfriend. Happy, actually. He popped the question and I accepted. Despite what happened, I was still in love with him. I wanted to be with him and see where life takes us.

The thick envelope of my audition was still on my coffee table since the day I received it in mail. I decided to open it up after weeks, maybe a little over a month. The word that catches my eyes instantly was “congratulations.” I got in. I made it into the academy but sadly I wasn't happy about it, even though it was a dream of mine when I was in high school. I couldn't go.

The sound of the door opening, pulled me back to reality. I looked up and found Tony with a box of my favorite chocolates and a small bouquet of flowers. They were lilies, daisies and all sorts of bright colored flowers wrapped in plastic paper and a purple ribbon tied to hold them together. My eyes grew wide.

"Here," he handed it to me with a straight face. Wow. I know he isn't the romantic type but he could at least show some sort of emotion. And why did he buy me chocolates and flowers? Did he do something wrong? Was it because he forced me into killing our baby?

He took a seat next to me and put his arm around my shoulder. I still kept my eyes locked at him.

"What?" He asked and flipped his snap back to the opposite direction and kicked back his legs on top of the coffee table in front of him. I looked away and look back down at the envelope on my laps with the papers and booklets laying there. "What is this?"

He grabbed the paper and booklet from my lap and started to read them. I look at the chocolates and flowers on my hands and studied them for a minute. These flowers are somewhat expensive and he got me the big box of chocolate that are sold in Costco or a warehouse. Pricey as well.

"You auditioned for a dance school?" He turned his head to the left and waited for me to respond.

"Yeah." I said briefly. He was smiling but then it faded away because I wasn't smiling back. I just had a straight face and continued pondering on the flowers and chocolates. I wasn’t used to gifts from lovers.

"Why aren't you happy? You got accepted."

"Because I'm not going," I got off the couch and went to the kitchen and placed the flowers on the counter and opened up the box of chocolates. I was craving them so badly now.

"Why not? Isn't that what you wanted?" He put the papers on the couch and got up; he went to the kitchen and leaned back on the counter looking at me as I was opening the box of deliciousness.

"I have my reasons," I got a chocolate and bit into it which sent me to heaven. Mmm..

He let out a deep breath, "What is it this time?"

"I just don't want to go." I faced him and smiled. He grinned and got closer to me and placed his hands around my waist.

"You're so beautiful," he pecked me a couple of times and then lifted me up and placed me on the counter. The pecking started to become a make out session. He started to bite my bottom lip and pull away. He then slid his hands under my my sweats but I pushed him away.

"No."

"Come on, it's been two weeks," he wined pressed his forehead on my shoulder and pretended to cry.

"I can't have sex yet." I continued opening another one of my favorite chocolates and taking a bite out of it.

"How long do I have to wait?" He buried his head on my neck and started kissing me softly and then started to bite my skin which made me giggle.

"Six weeks. You just need one more month to go." I laughed in a tormenting way and swallowed the tasty and delicious warm chocolate in my mouth. He whined again and I continued to laugh. I got one chocolate after another chocolate. I couldn't help myself. They're my addiction. I can finish a whole box in a matter of minutes.

"You're gonna get fat. Look." He grabbed a chunk of my stomach and smiled.

"Shut up. These are my favorite chocolates. It's your fault for buying them for me." I licked the tip of my thumb as he smiled at me.

"You have chocolate on your lip," he laughed and wiped it off with his thumb and kissed me as I was chewing on the chocolate. He then bit into my chocolate ball from my hand and I immediately got mad.

"I bought them for you! I deserve a bite, at least." He spoke while he was chewing the chocolate.

"They're MINE. Back off." I joked and handed one that was already bitten by me and he chuckled again and laid his head on my boobs. I place my elbows on his shoulders and continued eating.

You're probably wondering why I'm still talking to him after he forced me into getting an abortion. I should be burning up his Star Wars posters or his Stormtrooper costume. Well, truth is, I didn't get the abortion. I'm still pregnant; 7 weeks to be exact. He leaves tomorrow for tour and will be gone for almost three months. By then it'll be too late to get an abortion.

I really don't care how mad he gets because I care about my baby now. I'm against abortion now. Okay, maybe I do care about him getting mad, but I fell in love with my dream. I wanted a baby now. I want to raise a kid and I also want to be called 'mommy' someday. It brings a smile to my face when I even think about the dream again. I'm gonna make it come true whether he likes it or not. He's welcomed to not be part of it.

I should just move out of state and start a life with my baby....hoping it's the exact same little girl that was in my dreams. I didn't want Tony to be around even if he decided he wanted to part of her life all of a sudden. She's mine. He can't take her away from me.
♠ ♠ ♠
TA DA!