Maybe We're Just Having Too Much Fun?

Capítulo Quatro

CAROLINA

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. He's improved by 137393926 points. I can 't even put words together anymore. There was no way in hell that all of that happened that night. I was probably dreaming? It was the best sex I have ever had my whole life. I wanted more.

Tony fucking Perry.

The next morning I woke up in a different room than last night. Nothing looked familiar until I saw Star Wars figures on a glassed shelf and the movie posters on the walls. I also saw a Storm Tropper armor costume in the corner of his room.

Tony's room.

I look around the bed and no one was in sight. I sat up and looked at my clothes; I had on a plain white shirt and Yoda sweats. Very funny Tony. Very funny.

I got up and never realized how sore I was from last night. That’s when you know that the sex was GREAT. I looked around his room. About three different designed guitars on the wall and a collection of his band's albums framed. One of the albums looked like a disappointed bride sitting on the edge of a bed with her roses nearly falling off her hands. She looks devastated. The other album had a little boy and a little girl holding onto a glowing box and they were just staring at each other. The boy wore a dressed up white button up shirt and a black tie while the girl wore a plain white dress. They looked serious. And finally, the last album was a woman floating up from a two story house that was destroyed.

I spotted a post it on the door and read it.

"Sex-C ;) get it? Haha
Told you I was mind blowing!
Anyways, don't leave!
I'm at the studio helping Vic with some lyrics.
Like you care, but I'll be back by 4.
May the fourth be with you.
Haha!
-Turtle"

I laughed so hard after reading it. I walked to the hall way slowly and into the restroom to wash my face. It was three so he should be home any time. I grabbed his toothpaste and squirted some on my finger. I had morning breath so I had no choice but the brush my teeth with my index finger.

I went to the kitchen afterwards and got some cereal. I opened the cupboard to get a bowl and when I take one out, I see the words “Return of the Jedi” in the middle with Luke and Vader.

Really Tony? Your obsession of Star Wars makes me abhor it even more. It was annoying see it every where in your house.

I sat on the table and turned on the TV. "Where is my phone?" I told myself as I saw a commercial about a new Android phone coming out soon. I went back to his room and searched for it but it was no where in sight. I grab the house phone and called it. It was off. Fuck. I'm dead. I go back and eat my cereal. Maybe Tone knows where it's at? After a few minutes, I heard a car pull up outside. The door knob turned after a few seconds and I stared at it. I felt awkward. I'm inside his house and eating with his clothes on. Aren’t one night stands just one NIGHT? One of them should be gone the next morning but Tony did tell me to stay.

"Greetings." He smiled and dropped his keys on the counter of the kitchen. "You're still here."

"I don't know where my phone is. I can't go home with out it. It's my baby."

"OH! That's your phone?"

"Yeah,” I responded.

"The iPhone?" He chuckled.

"No. Blackberry."

"The white one!" he pointed at me faking the excitement. He's fucking with me. I just glared at him. "I'm kidding. It's in my drawer. I wanted to charge it for you but I don't even know where my charger is." He scratched his head. "Anyways. Hi."

Stupid smile, please don't destroy my ovaries.

"You should never stop wearing V necks."

He smiled even more. "But what if I want it off when we have sex?" I laughed out loud as I pushed my hair back. Does that mean we’re having sex again because if so, let’s go!! "What do you feel like doing today?"

"You really want to know?" I asked with a devious smile. He chuckled and sat down on the couch. I get up to go wash my bowl and spoon.

"Tell me. How bad can it be?" He turned to face me. I dried my hands and walked up to him.

"Look at the bruises you left me." I roll up my shirt a bit and lowered the sweats to reveal the bruises he had left me from last night. He smiled and tried pulling them more down. I smack his hand.

"They're sex marks. Shows how much of a good time we had." He winked. He pulled me closer by grabbing my thighs and pulling them towards him. He started to kiss the bruises and lick them. I started to get wet. He began lowering the sweats by pulling on them. I moved his head away and step back.

"I don't think so." I smiled. As much as it turned me on, I hated the way he teased me last night.

"Come on." He pleaded. He got a hold of my hands and intertwined them with his fingers, pulling me closer to him, again. I bent over and rested my forehead on his. "At least tell me what you want to do today?" He said as he looked at my lips.

"Well, I can show you better than I can explain." I said with a devilish smile.

"Really?" He smiled. I got on him, spreading my legs apart so I can sit on him. I looked straight into his begging eyes that had a shade of excitement.

"I'm starting to like the way you think." He smiled and began kissing me. Biting this time. I grabbed a chunk of his hair and pulled his head more towards me as I deepened the kiss. His hands parted and started to explore my body. He removed my shirt and then started to kiss and suck on my breasts. The rest was obvious.

&&&

He didn't want me to leave, but I worked tonight and the next day so, he dropped me off home. A word to describe my weekend would probably be superb. My favorite, by far. I couldn't wipe the big smile I had on my face while I walked up to my front door. The door was locked so I knock for Feena to open it. I then heard her foot steps approaching and the door swinging open. I saw her arms on her hips as she gave me the look.

"Where the hell were you?!" She shouted. I still had that smile on my face and I just went straight to my room and she followed behind me.

"Have you ever had mind blowing sex that you couldn't get enough of? Like, beyond amazing."

"Ooo, please do tell me about this 'mind blowing sex' in detail. Don't leave anything out." She laid on my bed waiting for me to tell her the full details of my sex adventures with Tony Perry.

"It was the most incredible sex I have experienced." I started.

"With the drummer?"

"OH no, no, no, NO! The guitarist." A huge smile crept again.

"Seriously? Details!"

I told her everything about the past. Tony coming to me and asking me for a favor. And then I explained what happened last night in details. She wanted to sleep with him now. It got her so turned on. It was amusing. Her phone went off and my smile faded away. I started to looked for my phone and then I realized, fuck, I left it at his house.

I checked my pockets and found the post it. I saw a number on the back. His. I smacked my forehead and just headed my room to get ready for work. I'll call him tomorrow.

The next day I used my co-worker's phone and called Tony up. I couldn't help but call myself stupid for leaving it at his place. I guess I just let sex clog up my mind since it's been years since I've had sex. I think he caught that.

"Yeah?" Was his answer when he picked up the call. I creased my eyebrows.

"Is that how you answer your calls?"

He chuckled, "Good afternoon Lina. Missed me already?"

"Psh, it's the other way around. I left my phone at your place, can I stop by like, uh, now and pick it up?"

"Is that just an excuse for you to see me?" He chuckled afterwards. Does he find everything I say amusing?

"I see you still have that big ego of yours."

"Come over. I'll wait for you, baby."

"Uh, okay bye." I hung up and went to my car. I tried remembering where the neighborhood was but I got lost. I then found that familiar drive way and knew it was his place. I remembered the address number and the walk way. I knock on his door and he answered with a smile painted on his pretty little face.

Hormones, please remain calm. We're just picking up my phone and leaving back to the house. No need to act up and take over, okay?

"Can I have my phone so I can leave?" I reached my hand out so he could hand it to over to me, but he just gives me his bro hand shake, causing my mood to go down. I knew it wouldn't be that easy to retrieve my device. It's Tony fucking Perry for crying out loud.

"What? I don't know what you're talking about." He said with a serious tone in his voice. I stared angrily at him. His smirk reoccurred on his face. "It's in my room."

"Can you go get it for me?"

"Mm, get it yourself. You know where my room is." He touched my chin and went inside. I scoffed as he left.

"You're still an asshole."

I heard him laugh quietly. I went to his room and he followed me. He leaned on the door frame and stared at me with his annoying yet amazing smile. How can a smile be so powerful and hypnotizing?

"Where is it!?" I looked back at him.

"I have it. You're a party girl. All these party forwards...I actually forward some of them for my own entertainment."

"You looked through my phone?" Now I was upset. Phone's are supposed to be private. I wasn't hiding anything but I would like for him to respect my privacy. I walked up to him and he was scrolling down my phone like if it was his. I tried taking it from him but he hid it behind his back.

"I'm not gonna just hand it over that easy."

"Why not?"

"Because." He cupped my face with his other hand, stroking my cheek with his thumb. He was giving me that same look he gave me two nights ago and yesterday afternoon. Oh God.

"You want sex for my phone in return?" I raised my eyebrows. I wasn't mad when I know I should but since it's Tony and I have my needs, I didn't mind. A smiled formed on his face like he read my mind and knew I was anticipating for another round with Perry.

"Now you're thinking." He pulled me forward and took control of the kiss. I brought my arms around his neck. I heard him put the phone on his TV furniture. I could easily grab it and take off but I'm craving Tony at the moment, so I'll take advantage of that for now.

He placed his hands under my shirt and made his way to his bed. I let him have it any way he wanted.

Why the fuck not?

I got up after our little shenanigan, changed, and quickly grabbed my phone before I forgot again or he pulls something else.

"Bye." I said and walked out the room towards the living room like it was just a one night stand and I wouldn't be seeing him anymore but he followed me to his door. Naked. His body. He stood right in front of me, looking tired and lazy. Which made him look even hotter than he already did.

"Put some clothes on." I looked down and when my eyes met his dick I smiled. I couldn't help, but look. He wasn't too big but he wasn't small either. It was the perfect size for my satisfaction. If you were in my position, you'd probably do the same. Who wouldn't?

"You love my dick." He stretched and yawned. My ovaries. My poor ovaries had to witness this sex god stretching. Was he trying to kill me? It's bad enough he's completely naked in front of me. He's lucky I have work tomorrow, or else I would go for round two. Maybe even more rounds? Fuck sleep. Who needs sleep when you have a gorgeous man laying in your bed, just making you breathless. Literally.

"Same old Tony Perry." I shook my head and grinned. He slowly let out a sigh, lowered his head to mine and kissed me goodbye. A sweet kiss that I kinda liked.

"I'll be here when you want some." He chuckled while turning around and heading to his room. I tilted my head sideways and stared at his nice ass. "Stop checking my ass out!" He shouted and I burst into laughter.

And that was our “relationship;” the only times I called him were for that particular reason. It was basically every day. He even showed up at one of the clubs that I was attending with Jaime and Jessica. And I must say, he's also a very good dancer but really touchy. I DON'T MIND. He's sexy. Jaime didn't know about us nor did his other friends. It wasn't a secret. People don't ask, we don't tell. Simplicity.
♠ ♠ ♠
Once again, thanks for the feedback! It means a lot to me c:
Comment, Subscribe and Rec!