Maybe We're Just Having Too Much Fun?

Capítulo Cinco

I ran to his front door and he came chasing after me with only his boxers on. Another day of our shenanigans. I had a "date" with a guy I met and Tony was trying his best to make me go late. It was 6:00 pm and I was supposed to be there 5:45. Great job Tony.

He grabbed me from behind and I started laughing while trying to escape his hold. The door swung opened and there stood standing Mike with wide brown eyes. He looked like be surprised to see Tony and I in the same house after not seeing me since the party where I had met them all.

"Come on! I have to get ready for my date!" I shouted at Tony, still trying to pull myself away from him. He was so strong and I was just weak like a snail. His head was on my shoulder as he had his arms around me.

"Ditch him. You're already late." He bit my shoulder and finally let go but when I walk away he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him to kiss me goodbye while his his other hand cupped my head. Mike was still staring at us, not knowing what to say. He was still trying to take all of it in: his band mate kissing the girl he was after at a party. Tony scratched his stomach afterwards and smiled at me.

“Hey sexy,” I told Mike them kissed his cheek and left down the path to my car.

"You've been screwing her this whole time!? She wouldn't even let me kiss her!" I heard Mike say as I walked away, laughing silently.

I went on my date and I apologize to the guy for being late. Tony kept calling and texting me, going crazy. I knew he was doing it on purpose. My date just stared at me. I put my phone on vibrate but he could still hear it in my purse.

"Why don't you just turn it off?" He took a drink out of his glass, that was sweating of the coldness. He was drinking a cold beer while I had ordered a vanilla coke with ice.

"Because, I have bad luck when ever I turn off my phone plus my brother from Arizona is on his way here." I flashed him a smile. He didn't speak after that but stayed annoyed. He excused himself and left to use the restroom. I took that as my time to yell at Tony.

I answered the phone the next time he called. "Are you seriously trying to ruin my date?!" I shouted over the phone. I didn't care who heard or saw me.

"Oh please, you were thinking of me the whole time.” I could sense him smiling wickedly over the other end of the line. “Ditch him. I'm outside."

"Bullshit."

"Turn around."

And I did. What do you know, he is standing next to his car in front of the restaurant's window. He waved and I shook my head with disappointment. Well, actually, he was saving me from this disaster date and I’m actually happy, but still.

"Leave before he comes back." He hung up and placed his phone inside his pocket. I turned back around and stared at the empty seat in front of me.

Should I stay or should I go?

I grabbed my purse and jacket then left, looking back so the guy didn't saw me. The other people around me watched as I left. I ran out to Tony and smacked him on the chest various times.

"Was that so hard?" He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him. He was wearing the cologne that he wore the night I had finally saw him after high school. That seductive scent that started all this madness.

"You're too much, turtle."

He lifted my chin up and gave me a soft kiss. We climbed inside his car and I placed my jacket on my laps as I put on my seat built. I fixed my hair to the side and then faced him, who was already looking at me.

"Where to, Arizona?" He smiled.

"Oh God, stop calling me that."

"I still remember everything in high school." He started the ignition and pulled onto the street.

"Even your first time?" I smirked but he stood quiet so I let out a chuckle.

"We never speak of that night. Okay?" He laughed at the thought of that day. "I was such a noob. You never told me how you learned all that." I kept quiet and he looked my way and touched my chin. "What's wrong?" He looked back at the street and changed lanes. I put on the radio and Blink 182 was on. “First Date.” One of my favorite songs.

Tony made fun of me because of the way I sung. Sadly, I know he wasn't joking. I sing horribly. I was only a rock star when I took a shower in my bathroom. None of my audience, which consisted of shampoos, conditioners, soaps and razors, ever booed me off stage and I thank them

We ended up at the parking lot of the nearest beach. The sun was already setting and there wasn't that many people around. Just couples or some kids who were on the showers, getting rid of the sand off their bathing suits and sand castle building toys. Everyone was leaving.

"Really?" I faced Tony as he turns off the ignition and looked down to his phone. He was touching the screen which looked like he was texting someone.

"I always wanted to have sex in the beach." He took off his seat belt and got out. Just like that. Is this the only reason he took me somewhere so sappy and corny? Especially with the sun setting down? To have sex?

I took off my seat belt and then get off the car, leaving my purse and taking my jacket. I started walking to Tony who was already walking in the sand.

"Can you wait for me?" I said out loud, walking towards him.

"It's not my fault that you walk slowly!" He shouted and continued walking with out waiting for me. Punk. We go next to a tower and sat down on the sand. I placed my jacket on the ground and sat on it so I didn't get my jeans dirty. Yes, I care about my black ripped skinny jeans. They are my favorite pair of jeans that I owned. Since my other pair were somewhere in Tony's house. He wouldn't let me look for them because we always ended up having sex and I forget all about them.

"Oo how romantic Tone." I said sarcastically, facing him. He looked my way and silently laughed. He had on his favorite sunglasses which will be stolen by me in the end of today. He took off his snap back and his shirt. He folded it neatly and placed it to the side.

"Let's get this started." He leaned on me and began kissing me. He made me lie back and climbed on top. And just like that, we had sex once again. What is it about that asshole that allures me to him? Oh yeah, the AMAZING sex. Unf.

I wasn't of fan of getting sand all up my ass and body but I kinda liked the whole public sex thing. My adrenaline was so high and the fact that we can get caught any second made it more fun. It sucked that I really couldn't clench my hand anywhere because the sand would fall off...but it was mind blowing as always.

&&&

Tony Perry dropped me off home with out saying good bye. I didn't care cause it was just sex, and he was still the asshole he was in high school. Nothing changed so I didn't argue with him. It's not like we were a couple. We're in a sexship and that is perfectly fine with me. Neither one of us were the victims.

Fourth of July came. Vic invited me to a carne asada they were having at his friend's house. Not Tony, but Vic invited me. Did you get that? Everyone now knew about us. He felt all bad ass about it and it egged him more. I didn't even care about the looks I was getting from people. We've been fooling around for practically a year now. So it was fairly normal to me. Don’t know if he has girls all over the world that are the same as me: booty calls. I didn’t see it as anything bad because we’ve done this back in high school.

I took Feena with me to the barbecue since she wanted to find a band guy like I did so he could take her to ecstasy. We brought a bottle of Vodka for ourselves and got rowdy the minute we entered the backyard. I made new friends while Feena ditched me for some guy, she clearly wanted his dick already. I spotted Jaime and Vic, so I started chatting with them.

Then I met Giovanni. Geo. One of their friends. He was a pretty boy. snapback on backwards, big diamond earrings, pierced lip, hair lined up, nicely tanned, fresh clothing and some nice shoes. He had perfectly aligned white teeth. He also had hazel colored eyes. Amazing. He had a red lip stick kiss tattooed on his neck near his ear. He was charming. Caught my attention. I don't know why. He kept me laughing the whole entire time I was with him. He also remembered seeing me at a lot of the parties he went. He was also a big flirt. Did I mention that? The way he licks or bites his lip was something I couldn't stop but get turned on a bit.

Night fell and we all went to the front of the house to watch the fireworks. They had an SUV full of Mexican and American fireworks. Luckily there was a big hill in front of the house to watch the view. Tony was drinking his beer up there with his friend, whose name I had forgotten. Jack? I turned back and saw him staring at me. He shook his head at me, implying that the guy I was talking to was a waste of a dick. I smiled and looked at Geo.

We were lighting up the fireworks. He held my hand when he grabbed my wrist. It was that slow I don't want to rush hand holding thing. He tried kissing me but I just said something random that made him laugh.

I excused myself and went to get a beer. I wasn't feeling him anymore which was odd. Tone followed me into the kitchen as I expected. He was going to make fun of the guy and tell me I could do better than that

"He's gonna try to get inside you like he does to every single girl he meets." He leaned on the island counter behind me and watched me open the fridge full of beer.

"Maybe I'll let him." I joked and turned to face him when I didn't hear him say anything. He had a serious look on his face, but it left when he saw that I was joking. He grabbed the bottle from my hands and opened it with his hand, keeping his eyes on me, and getting close. Man, how the hell did he ever become so damn sexy? Why couldn't he be decent looking so I wouldn't have to cave in to his kisses and sex.

I noticed him trying to kiss me and I just went for it. I can’t say no to those sexy lips.

Geo walked in.

"Well look what we have here. Just what I expected from you." He had on a brittle smile and started leaving while walking backwards. I brushed it off because it didn’t mattered to me what people say about me but it looked like Tony cared.

"You better be talking about me." Tony turned around to face the pretty boy on the other side of the kitchen. Oh oh. This doesn’t look like it’s going to turn out good.

"What if I was talking about her?" He turned around, with his stupid smile. Tony got all up on his face with his fists clenched up. I knew this was bad but I didn’t want to say anything just yet. Maybe they’ll just keep talking like that and both will split.

"Apologize before you regret ever coming here." Tony seethed. Now it seems like they aren’t going to walk away from each other.

"I don't apologize for speaking the truth."

Tony shoved him back with full force and one of Vic's friends came in between them. They were shouting back and forth to each other, trying to swing at the other.

"Keep walking, fucking prick!" Tony shouted as Geo headed outside. Geo said something that ticked off Tony because Tony stormed after him. I quickly followed to stop Tony but all I saw was Tony turning Geo around and punching him in the face pretty hard. Every single person turned their eyes towards them.

"Tony, stop!" I tried pulling him away, but he jerked his arm away from me. Geo got up, his nose was bleeding and he ran to Tony trying to swing at him. Other people tried stopping him as well but Tony ducked and tackled him on the floor. Multiple people attempted to pull them apart. I just stood there watching, a girl like me can't stop a fight like that. I'm weak.

Geo took a swing and punched Tony near the eye where his piercing was at. I saw turtle's face move to the side after it. I cringed. Two strong people finally pulled them apart. Geo was sent home with his friends since they weren’t as close to the home owner like PTV. My eyes stared at Tony's cut, his piercing wasn't there and he was bleeding. I pulled him away from everyone and took him to the nearest bathroom to get it cleaned.

I took out my tweezers from my bag and got some baby wipes too. I had a feeling the piercing was inside the cut and I was going to get it out. I made him sit on the bathroom counter so I could cleaned it up. I cleaned up the area first and then tried taking the small piercing out with my tweezers after cleaning it with alcohol.

"You didn't have to do that." I finally spoke after be quiet since we entered the bathroom. Tony placed his hands on my torso and smiled at me.

"Oh well.” His hands slid to my waist and began unzipping my jeans with his cold hands.

"Tony!" I giggled and stepped back, still trying to remove the piercing. I was a bit ticklish but not too much. My goal was to clean up his cut and not to have sex with him inside his friend’s bathroom.

"What? We're alone. Ow!"

"It's deep inside."

"That's what she said."

I laughed as I stopped trying to get it out. He leaned forward and started to suck on my neck. It felt so good but I pushed him back. He was holding onto me tight and I couldn't pull away or pull him off.

"Tony! Stop!"

He finally did and looked me in the eyes. "If you fucking leav— you son of a bitch!" I smacked his chest numerous times after taking a look at myself in the mirror. He just found it amusing but I didn’t. I look trashy now.

"Now you're off limits."

"Wow, was that your whole plan: leaving me a huge ass hickie so now guys can't hit on me?" I retorted and continued looking at my neck. It was right smack in the middle of my neck.

"Possibly." He had on a devious smile. His smile made me not want to be mad at him anymore. I know, stupid but still. I went back to getting his piercing out. I finally did and it was covered in blood. I put it on alcohol and then wipe the blood around the wound again and put a band aid on it.

"You should be my doctor. You're already sexy." He started kissing my jaw line and then went to my lips. He hopped off the counter and continued kissing me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him. I unbuckled his belt, unzipped his jeans and slid my hand down there. I felt him smile.

If only he knew.

I stroked his dick slowly then picked up the pace. Right when it got hard I removed my hand and walked out of the restroom.

"What the—you're not seriously leaving me like this, are you!?" He shouted and I just erupted into an evil laugh. I got hand sanitizer from my bag and headed to the door, I spotted Feena near the exit of the house.

“Hey hav—what the fuck happened to your—” She started but I interrupted her before she even mentioned it.

"Don't even ask. I got him good already."

She smiled. "You guys should go out. You guys have been fucking for so long that it looks like you guys are married."

“I don't do relationships.” I reminded her. “I'm gonna start going home before he gets out and tries attacking me. Um, do you have a ride?"

She laughed, "Yeah, I'm going home with cutie." She winked. I smiled and hugged her goodbye. I got on my car and drove off. Tony kept calling me, but I just ignored them and went straight to the kitchen to get myself a bowl of cereal. I started to laugh out of nowhere as I remembered his face expression. God, that was funny. I went to the bathroom after eating and examined my neck again. It was darker and nasty.

"Stupid asshole," I murmured to myself. It wasn't huge but it was pretty big and noticeable. I put concealer on it and some other make up since I work tomorrow and I wanted to see if I could cover it. I did end up getting it to covered up. Yes!

Tony called again and I decide to pick up since he was still blowing up my phone.

"Good evening, Mr. Turtle, had a spectacular night?" I faked a British accent for my own entertainment.

"That wasn't very nice of you."

"That's the consequences you get for giving me this big hickey." I turned off the lights of the bathroom and headed to the living room.

"You're hands off. I had to. I'm coming over."

"No, no you're not. I work in a few hours and I need to sleep.”

I heard the doorbell ring. "Oops, too late." He clicked. I stared at the door for a couple of seconds. "LINA OPEN IT UP! I know you can hear me!" I laughed and continue staring. He ringed the doorbell numerous times and I slowly made my way to the door. "Carolina! Come on. Stop giving me blue balls!"

I laughed even more and slowly unlocked the door knob and opened the door slowly. "You rang?"

"Not funny." He cupped my face quickly and started kissing me hard. I courageously pulled away. A kiss like that would be hard to pull away from.

"Uh, you ain't getting any tonight. After what you did. Hell no!"

"“You left me hanging already!” He shouted. “That's not fair. You owe me!”

"I have this temporary." I pointed out the stupid hickey he gave me even though it was covered in make up. "Until it's gone, then we can continue this little shenanigan."

He pushed me against the wall. Just the way I like it: rough. "You won't be able to control yourself." And I agree with him. I can’t but hickies weren’t my thing. He crossed the line there so it’s now time to man up and fight this urge that wanted to rip his clothes out so badly.

Tony attempted to kiss me but I push him back. "Uh, wanna bet?" I headed to room and he followed behind.

"You're kidding,right?"

"Nope. Good night." I went under my sheets, facing down, and made myself comfortable. He just stands there looking pretty. He removed his shirt and pants and got on me.

"We'll see about that,” he said with determination. He began kissing my shoulder and neck but I just end up giggling. When his attempt failed, he just laid down on my bed next time, letting out a frustrated sigh. He ain’t getting any.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments and subscribers! I wish i could hug you all C: