50 Shades of Sean

You're anything but ordinary.

3.

By the time I got to the camp it was five o'clock and nobody had arrived yet. And when I say nobody, I mean NOBODY. Everyone else was due there around 7, on the next bus, or in their parents' cars. The supervisors probably felt sorry for me, as they gave me a key to my cabin, even though officially they were supposed to wait until everyone else got there.
'You're in cabin sixteen, which is down on the right side of the lake, there should be a flag outside that says '16' and your name is on the list beside the door, I hope you enjoy the next few weeks!' A supervisor named Becky said, as she handed me a map and a key.
'Thank you,' I mumbled as I started at the map in confusion.
I didn't realise how far away my cabin was from the main office. It took me a good half hour to get there, and I got lost in the woods several times.
When I got there, I almost died at how beautiful it was (oh my god Sean, stop being so gay). The lake was pretty big, and there was a cute little pier there. I noticed that there was a cabin beside it, and when I looked in the window I saw that it was full of canoes (which I won't be touching), kayaks and even little sail boats. Suddenly I heard a snapping sound behind me and I jumped about a mile into the air and landed on my arse.
Attractive Sean, very fucking attractive. Then I heard laughter.
'Nosy,' I heard someone say, in an unmistakeably Welsh accent.
I turned around and saw a guy with dark hair standing next to the pier.
'Well what else is there to do around this place?' I asked, trying to stay cool as he helped me up off the grass. Thankfully it wasn't raining here, or else I'd be covered in mud.
'Which cabin are you in?' I asked him.
'Seventeen, you?' he said as we began walking towards the six cabins on the right side of the lake.
'Sixteen, haha we're neighbours,' I smiled.
'Let's hope it's not like the tv show, I don’t think I can deal with that much drama in four weeks,' he said and laughed again.
He had a really nice laugh, it wasn't nerdy and it didn't make me cringe, and it wasn't really low or really loud, it was just a genuine laugh.
'Are you coming to the poker game tonight?' he asked as he lowered his voice, in case any of the counsellors were around.
'I didn't see that on the list of activities,' I joked.
'11pm in cabin twenty nine, it's one of the ones on top of the hill,' He said, as he pointed to a trail going up a little hill. It had a sign saying "CABINS 20-35" pointing upwards.
'How do you know these things? Nobody is here yet,' I replied, extremely confused.
'This is my second year here, and most of the people from last year are coming back,' he smiled.
My dad had taught me how to play poker a few years ago, and ever since I used to play with my friends. I'm not bragging or anything, but I'm fairly good. Okay, that's a lie, I'm excellent.
'Sure, why not?' I smiled back, as I reached my cabin. A list of names were on the door, and I stopped to read them.

Josh Franceschi
Alex Gaskarth
Taylor Jardine
Frank Iero

All guys then, by the looks of it.
'I'll knock for you at half ten!' he shouted as he stepped into his and closed the door.

I grinned as I unlocked the door, I've only been here for an hour, and I've already made a friend and have plans for tonight.
The cabin was big enough, with bunk beds on either sides of the room, a rug under each of them and a little toilet and sink in a tiny room at the back. There was a chest of drawers at the far end, which had five drawers in it, one for everyone in the cabin. Beside the drawers was a huge message board with loads of thumbtacks on it. There were a few pages stuck on it, but I wasn't bothered enough to read them just yet. I threw my bag up on top of one of the bunk beds, and began unpacking my stuff. I realised that Mom had packed an issue of Kerrang, which contained a Slipknot poster and also one of Gallows. The walls were already covered in little bits of blu tak so I peeled some of them off and stuck my posters up beside the bed.
When I had done that, I walked over to read the little notice boards.
One was a schedule of all the times that the lights would come on, the meals, and off and what times we were supposed to wake up.

6am: First bell.
6:30am: Second bell.
7am-9am: Free breakfast in food hall.
4pm: Free dinner in food hall.
7:30pm: Free supper in food hall.
10:30pm: Lights out.
Note: Light snacks are available in the food hall, but you must provide your own money. Vending machines are also situated in various locations throughout the camp.

So tonight's poker session was after lights out. I should've known that there was something suspicious about it by the way Ian looked over his shoulder and lowered his voice. I'm still going though, there should be some form of banter there, and I 'm one of those people who want to experience those kind of memories that you just know that you'll feel nostalgic about them later in your life. Also, it's sounds much better than trying to get to sleep at half ten.
The next one was a list of the optional (thank god) activities that were going on throughout the next month and the last one was just what the wifi password was. While I was walking back towards my bed to finish unpacking, the door opened and in walked a girl who had long brown hair and a nose piercing. She looked pretty cool, as she was wearing black skinny jeans, purple Vans and a Glamour Kills hoodie.
'Hi, I'm Tay,' she said brightly as she threw her bag on top of the bunk bed on the opposite side of the room.
'Hey, I'm Sean,' I smiled. I am so stupid, I thought she was a guy when I saw her name on the list!
'Aw you're so cuuuuute!' she said, but in a platonic way, rather than a down to fuck way. 'I'm guessing you're new since I don't remember you from last year. You're gonna have so much fun this year because Frank and Alex are in this cabin,' she continued.
'Oh god, I'm gonna be a complete newbie in this cabin,' I fretted, like the typical woman that I am.
'Don't worry, I'll look out for you and the guys aren't dicks,' she said as she walked over to the notice board.
'DAMN! They're making us go to bed a half hour earlier because of last year!' she exclaimed.
'What happened last year?'
'On the last night, a load of us went kayaking at midnight and this guy called Gerard was so drunk that he fell off the one himself and Frank were on and even though it's not that deep, he started screaming like a baby and Pigeon heard.'
'Pigeon?'
'Oh just this counsellor, his proper name is like Mr. Dorset or something but he walks like a pigeon,' she laughed.
As she was in the middle of her sentence, the door opened again, and two guys walked in. One was short and had black hair, and the other was a bit taller and had brownish blondish hair.
'ALEX! FRANK!' Tay squealed and ran over to hug them. I stood there awkwardly, like the gimp that I am, until they both came over and hugged me too.
'Guys this is Sean, he's from Wales, well I think he is because he sounds Welsh, and I think he liked Slipknot and Gallows,' she said as she pointed over to my posters.
'Aw man, I love Slipknot,' Frank exclaimed.
I have a feeling that this is going to be a good four weeks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: Return The Favour - All Time Low

Hate this chapter D:
DON'T WORRY IT WILL GET EXCITING SOON.