50 Shades of Sean

I'm sorry but the party's over.

5.

Ian's P.O.V

I walked along with everyone else after Sean as he began walking down the steep hill towards the pier. He insisted on having a can of beer first, so the two of us went out the back and drank a lot more than one can. Gerard and Frank were completely locked by now, I could tell by the way they were throwing beer everywhere, including at my hair.
'What the fuck guys! I spent ages trying to get it right!' I yelled at them, but I tried not to sound too angry. Didn't wanna kill the two lovebirds' vibe.
Inside, I was raging. Do they not realise how precious my hair is to me? God, some people just want to watch the world burn.
I was too busy trying to make my hair look sexy again with the comb I always have in my pocket to notice that we had reached the lake. Loud cheers erupted from the crowd as Sean took off his leather jacket.
The light from the full moon illuminated his figure. I had to admit he looked really hot, but not as hot as me, obviously.
'COME ON SEAN, WE HAVEN'T GOT ALL NIGHT!' Frank shouted as Gerard slowly kissed his neck.
Sean cheekily stuck his middle finger up at them and pulled off his tshirt. I wolf whistled loudly, and I could see him blush. Smiling smugly to myself, I wondered if Sean had a little crush on me. Why wouldn't he? I'm fucking gorgeous.
Sean took off his jeans and ran towards the end of the pier. I noticed that he still had his boxers on.
Before I knew it, I ran towards him shouting 'CHEATER!' and debagged (jocked? I haven't a clue what you call it) him.
'YOU WANKER!' He shouted loudly as I immediately followed it up by shoving him into the water.
Everyone started cheering and clapping. I turned around and bowed, but before I could say anything I felt something wrapping around my ankle around my ankle. I could feel my whole body flying backwards and into the freezing cold water. Sean was laughing hysterically as I screamed and splashed like a baby. I immediately threw my hoodie and t-shirt up on to the pier because I didn't want to get them wet. In the meantime, Sean had started swimming towards the other side of the lake.
'What are you doing?' I inquired. Does he not realise that the pier is right next to us? None the less, I swam after him.
He quickly lifted himself up into a boat and put his boxers on. He must have grabbed them from the water after I pushed him in. Then he lept into the water again and proceeded to splash me repeatedly.
'Oi, what are you doing?' I shrieked.
'Payback.'
'For being brilliant at poker?'
'No, for pushing me in and debagging me, you tool.' he replied, and started playfully hitting my chest. He paused when he realised that I was topless, and started staring at my tattoos before going as red as Ed Sheeran's hair.
I looked him straight in the eye, and before I knew what I was doing I had planted my lips upon his and started kissing him softly. He kissed me back for about three seconds, but then removed his lips from mine.
'S-s-sorry,' he mumbled and began swimming away.
'Wait, Sean! Come back!,' I shouted, but he ignored me as he hoisted himself up on to the pier.
I reached him in two seconds flat, but he was already running towards where he left his clothes.
'FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK!'
'What?' I panted, completely out of breath, as I reached him.
'Some fucker stole my clothes!'
'You look sexier without them,' I giggled and slapped his arse.
He jumped and turned to stare at me in annoyance, as if I had shat in his porch or something.
'What?' Is there something on my face?' I said, frantically feeling my face.
'No, you look perfect. But that's the problem.'
'What?'
'I'm not gay, Ian. I'm straight.'
'Well that statement is a bit outdated then, isn't it?'
'Look Ian, you've had a few cans, so have I. We'll probably forget this in the morning,' he murmured and walked up the steps to his cabin.
'See ya later,' he whispered, blowing me a kiss.
I winked at him and began walking towards my cabin.
It's not like I love him or anything. We were just having a bit of fun, which hopefully we'll be having a lot more of.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: Hollywood Whore - Papa Roach
I didn't want this to be too long because then I would have to change the plot and ya, holla.
The next chapter will be way longer, I might throw in some Fransykes ;D
In other news, I GOT MY BASS AND AMP!!!! But I didn't get any lead for the amp so ~_~