Pallid

here we are

When I see Celeste again, she's strung out and smells like really, really cheap liquor and perfume. She stumbles in through the door while I'm doing the crossword in the paper and watching TV. I know it seems like I'm acting annoyingly cavalier, but it's not like I have much of a choice. I have to keep myself busy while she's gone, otherwise I'll die from worry.

I'm pathetic, I know.

Save it.

She takes a swing from a clear glass bottle, chugging almost half of it. I take it from her and some of it drips on the floor. She narrows her eyes at me.

"Give it."

"No." I hold the bottle over her head, shaking mine.

"Rhys!"

"Celeste, you've gotta stop this," I say.

"Stop what? Don't be stupid, Rhys. Gimme that!" I walk into the kitchen and unscrew the bottle, holding it over the sink.

"No." I start pouring it down and she lunges at me, wrapping her arms around me tightly. I hold it above her head, pouring it all the way down the drain. After it's empty, I give it to her. "Still want it?"

"I hate you," she hisses, slamming the bottle on the counter so hard there's a small crack in it. She storms away, stomping her feet angrily.

"Celeste!"

"Fuck you!"

She locks herself in the bathroom.

Again.
♠ ♠ ♠
THAT GIF WAS CREEPY AS SHIT ARIE OH MY GOD WHAT EVEN D: every time i'm just like omg arie's feels what omg WHY D: thanks to the following for being lovely boyking, The Color Abi, pelican park., arie oh u welcom bbyqrl aniityme~~, and tigermilk hey silent readers it's not good to hold in all your feels okay really that's like unhealthy SO VENT IN A COMMENT OKAY xoxo