Pallid

i'm not in love

Celeste wraps her legs around my hips, leaning against my back as she squeezes my face with her cold hands, pouting at me quiet giggle.

"You're so squishy."

"Are you gonna stop manhandling my face?"

"Probably not," she laughs, resting her chin on my shoulder.

"I'm trying to do something."

"Yeah, right," she taunts. "You know you love this." She giggles. "Creep."

"Celeste, I'm kind of busy--"

"Rhys," she mocks. "You're so cute."

"What's gotten into you today?" I ask, turning towards her. She simply smiles, kissing my cheek.

"I can't be nice to you now? You're always bitching about how I treat you like crap all the time and the one time I try being nice to you, you're all 'mah-leave-me-alone-meh-I'm-a-brooding-artist'." I narrow my eyes at her.

"You're high, aren't you?"

She grins.

"Well, duh," she scoffs. I turn back to my sketchbook, running my fingers over the page. "Rhys!" she whines, tugging my shirt.

"What?"

"C'mon!" She huffs, falling back on the bed. She sits up again, wrapping her arms around my sides. "Please?" I can practically hear the pout in her voice. It's adorable. I laugh quietly, starting to erase some stray marks. "Rhys!" She knocks the book and pencil out of my hands with her feet, giggling.

"Celeste!" I turn, feeling the bed slump a little as she falls down against the pillows. She props herself up on her elbows, biting her lip. She moves her finger in a 'come hither' motion. My mouth goes dry.

"Well, what'cha waiting for, lover boy?" I kiss her and she laughs, flipping us over.

I wish it was always like this.
♠ ♠ ♠
you guys. c: thank you! pelican park., throw up, passion paradox. silent readers aren't nice xoxo