Status: Writing in it When I Want to

New and Pretty

Young Love

"Good, you guys are like the IT couple of our school, it's weird when you guys aren't together." Keelan said. His voice was low but had a smoothness to it that made it more attractive than Matt's.
"Well, being single had its perks." Matt said, grinning slyly. Trent and Mikey exchanged a glance that I knew the meaning of.
"So in other words it had other women, can we have names?" Mikey laughed, reaching his hand out to high-five Matt. Matt opened his mouth to speak but seemed to remember I was there.
"I'll tell you guys later, but don't tell Krystal. She'd kill me.." Matt said, the rest of the guys nodded.
"I know what you mean, Kate's the same way." Ross sighed, standing up. "Speaking of her, I better get back, she hates it when I get home too late."
"You live with your girlfriend?" I asked, feeling stupid after I asked. Ross nodded.
"Yeah, she moved out at 14 and moved here. Then we met at school and I moved in with her. My parents weren't happy about it at first, but they love her now. But yeah, I gotta go." Ross said, waving good-bye and jogging toward his car. The other three guys left shortly after all at the same time because they carpooled together. So then Matt and I started walking home.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really suck at making names for chapters, so I've come to realize...