Status: Writing in it When I Want to

New and Pretty

I Don't Want to Live on This Planet Anymore

"Looks like you're going to be in the IN crowd." Matt laughed as we walked out of the parking lot.
"You think so? I thought Honey was the only one that really showed interest in me." I sighed, stuffing my hands in my pockets as I walked.
"No, they all liked you. Well, at least approved of you, otherwise you wouldn't have finished the meal." He said.
"Well, good to know then." I said, as soon as I finished my sentence my phone went off. It was from Honey. 'Heeeeey gurll, wassup?' She had sent. I figured she wasn't the type to use proper grammar. I texted her back 'Just walking home with Matt, wbu'
"Who you texting?" Matt asked, grabbing my phone out of my hands and reading my messages with Honey.
"Hey!" I said grabbing it back. He laughed.
"Honey just loves you doesn't she?" He said, smiling like a goof.
"Guss you could say that..."
"Well, doesn't everybody? Come on, race you home." He said, taking off running. I sighed and started off trying to catch up with him.

He beat me by far. But he was on the football team, I'd heard him talking about it over dinner.
"I had a good time tonight." He said as we stood at the end of my drive.
"Me too, it was really nice meeting your friends." I said awkwardly.
"Yeah." He mumbled, getting closer to me. I wanted to ask what he was doing but didn't want to seem like an idiot so I kept my mouth shut then he leaned down and kissed me. I let him too, but realized what I was doing about a minute later and pushed him off.
"What?" He asked, defensively. I shook my head at him.
"You're dating Krystal!" I nearly shouted. He shrugged.
"So, doesn't mean I can't have a little fun." He laughed putting his arms around my waist and pulling me closer.
"Get off of me you jerk!" I shouted, trying to fight him off. I did want to kiss him, there was no confusion there, but I knew the consequences. Krystal was the queen bee from what I understood and if she heard tell of this my social life would be worse than ever. She was the type of girl who could ruin me with rumors in less than an hour.
"It'd be easier if you didn't fight." He said, grabbing my hands in one of his and continueing to shove his tongue down my throat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about not updating, truth is I have it pretty much finished already I just don't want to upload all at once and keep putting off uploading. So, hope you enjoyed the chapter... 3 cheers for the Futurama reference in the chapter name?