Status: Writing in it When I Want to

New and Pretty

Parents and their Trust Issues

About ten minutes later he pulled back for longer than a breather and looked at me. I was near tears. I just glared at him with hatred.
"Oh, come on, it's not like I raped you, it was just a kiss." He said, stroking my face.
"Let go of me!" I said, pushing him away. He groaned.
"Fine, have it your way. But sooner or later you're going to want me so bad you won't care what Krystal thinks about it." He said, turning on his heel and moving quickly toward his house. I exhaled loudly and took off up my driveway running. The car was in the driveway, which meant my parents were home. Which meant, I was screwed.
As soon as I walked through the door I was ambushed by my parents and their questions.
"Where were you? Are you okay? How long have you been gone?" Mom shouted at me. Dad didn't really say anything but was staring at me something awful.
"I was just out for pizza with some people." I said, only answering one question.
"You could have left a note!" Dad huffed. I was getting upset and was close to crying again so I needed to ditch them and get to my room fast.
"Coulda, shoulda, woulda, I'm tired Dad, tomorrow's my first day at school, I need my sleep. Night." I said, turning and running upstairs just in time so they didn't see me crying.